[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You like dags?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
What's the dog of choice for red-pilled families? I have two kids and a wife who wants the dog to protect them but also is very nice to kids.

We are looking at German Shepard and Burmese Mountain dogs right now.

Thoughts?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>80795754
Pls respond
>>
>>80795754
Border collie or a golden retriever
>>
>>80796443
Are they capable of defense tho? Should I get two since they are less strong?
>>
Airedale.

Best bear hunting dog I've ever had. Hell of a good watchdog too.
>>
Pug
>>
File: dogo.jpg (48 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
dogo.jpg
48 KB, 750x563
>>80795754
dogo argentino
its a beast and can take on any other cuck dog out there
>>
>>80795754
1. Border Collie
2. Golden Retriever
3. German Shepard
>>
Border Collies can learn fucking anything. Teach one to shoot guns or something, I wouldn't even be surprised.
>>
>>80797164
Kek, alright

>>80796922
Isn't this a pitbull? They're illegal in Canada

>>80796627
Thanks, will look into that one. Never heard of it desu
>>
>>80797531

Pitbull's are not illegal in Canada.
>>
Border Collie
>>
>>80795754
Thank you fucking Canada for wasting more space. Please take this fucking thread down. I don't get how a whole fucking blue as shit nation even has any red pilling to worry about. Fucking faggot just get a cat, it'll fit in with the pussy vibe your nation has had for years.
>>
>>80798197
I hate Canada too breh. I don't blame you
>>
>>80798298
Yea just get a cat
>>
>>80798197
I make more money than you and I'm smarter than you.
>>
>>80797531
>pitbull
nah mate,this dog is a hunting dog,they have been known to kill pumas
they are big dogs
pitbulls are small crappy nigger tier dogs
>>
File: scout.jpg (154 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
scout.jpg
154 KB, 1023x682
>>
>>80798443
I own 2 business and I am part owner of another. I also am a certified genius and have a master's in sociology. Bite me.
>>
File: cute ass bobtail.jpg (1 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
cute ass bobtail.jpg
1 MB, 2576x1932
This dog will keep you and your babies warm at night. I have two of them and am involved in the OES rescue organization. These are classical aryan dogs. Classic as fuck British dogs. They were bred to be herding dogs for most of their lifetime but recently have been bred as sleeping companion dogs. They will lay back to back to you in bed and be so happy and they love to swim. Get a bobtail!! (naturally tailess so they are called bobtails). DO IT
>>
>>80799029
>sociology
>SJW studies
I've got a masters in electrical engineering and own several properties in Vancouver and Toronto.
>>
>>80798484
OK cool thanks

>>80799029
Sociology kek
>>80799454
Is all that fur hard to take care of though?
>>
The only correct answer is german sheperd. What your looking for is big incisors. In my experience there is two distinct varieties. The smaller, more intelligent modern GSD with Malinois commonly used for sniffing and quick attack purposes. As opposed to the true German wardogs that have that tastefully violent, predatory nature because of wolf crossbreeding. Breeder slang for these are 'silverback' GSD.
>>
>>80795754
Pit Bulls.

My family has a German Shepherd as well, but to be honest I love the pit more. Tougher, meaner, yet always gentle to our little ones. Can't go wrong with a good Pit.
>>
>>80800101
Yea but I'm afraid I'd get sued when it eats some nigger's legs

>>80800054
I still want it to be safe for the kids (and their friends)
>>
>>80800435
Yeah that's always the problem.

But just don't live in a nigger infested shit hole mate.
>>
>>80801527
I live in Canada, I don't have very much say in the matter.

I'll be trying to move to the US anyway. I had dreams of Europe before the migrant invasion T_T
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.