[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Pol/ if meme magic is real, which we know it is, are other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-07-12-03-10-55.png (124 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-12-03-10-55.png
124 KB, 480x854
/Pol/ if meme magic is real, which we know it is, are other kinds of magic real?

>be Dylan O'Brien, young actor from the Maze Runner films
>be filming on reported sacred Indian Ceremonial Ground
>steal artifacts from said Indian Ceremonial Ground, brag about it in interviews, and joke that the crew was cursed because multiple members became sick
>be a while later filming stunt for third movie
>be harnessed to one car, while trying to jump to another
>get pulled under car, ran over, and dragged, sustaining horrific injuries

http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/maze-runner-actors-tribal-artifacts-n-m-article-1.2388036

https://www.google.com/amp/www.jobsnhire.com/amp/articles/44648/20160712/maze-runner-3-dylan-o-brien-ruin-career-medical-status.htm#

Is this just a coincidence, or was this jackass legitimately cursed? Anon insider in the film industry on /tv/ last night posted about the extense of his injuries
>>
>>80795527
Bump
>>
>>80795900
Bump
>>
>>80796247
Bump faggots
>>
File: sage.jpg (41 KB, 300x238) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
41 KB, 300x238
>>80795527
>>>/x/
Sage.
>>
>>80797378
No u
>>
>>80795527
Neat.

What does this have to do with politics?
>>
>>80797678
This board is meme magic ground zero.
>>
>>80795527
>/Pol/ if meme magic is real, which we know it is, are other kinds of magic real?
Shit became real when we entered a new age back in 2012.

The Mayans knew some shit.
>>
>>80797378
>posts image
>sage

come on friendo
>>
>>80797817
This

/pol/ is a board of peace and the one, holy, Kekthlic and Dubostolic Church. All matters involving Qek are to be brought here
>>
>>80797928
Damn, makes me think. Either that or we really are in a Matrix and we can get fucked up any where at any time. I read an article about being able to predict the death of flies within a two week margin, and in theory the same could be applicable to humans
>>
>>80798505
>predict the death of flies in a two week margin
I've never heard of that, can you explain
>>
>>80798728
Article

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20160620-can-we-predict-the-time-of-our-death
>>
File: 0031_t5u1QWZ.jpg (81 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
0031_t5u1QWZ.jpg
81 KB, 666x666
I think pol is aiding my transformation into a depressive cynic
> be 24
> not had sex in 2 years now, (people say it should be easy being a Canadian in the UK)
> too redpilled to masturbate
> too redpilled to talk to women
> finding casual conversation with friends to contain far-left undertones
> start wondering if they're cucked
> try to avoid political discussion and forget that they're cucked
> start questioning if my interests and particular actions throughout the day are degenerate
> no prospects aside from lying in bed waiting for ww3 and the inevitable race war
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.