[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The news gets more fucking stupid every time I open it. Someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 20160712_194105.png (208 KB, 1440x502) Image search: [Google]
20160712_194105.png
208 KB, 1440x502
The news gets more fucking stupid every time I open it. Someone please shoot me.
>>
File: poke.png (79 KB, 241x136) Image search: [Google]
poke.png
79 KB, 241x136
Finding the race angle to Pokemon Go. Clickbait Crack Cocaine.
>>
>>80783408
Seriously it's like (((the news))) has nothing better to do than report bullshit to people.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 464x654) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 464x654
How the fuck can a window be racist?

Pic not related
>>
>>80783653
Kek your tag reads "oh yo fuck b"
>>
>racist window

how does that work
>>
File: question mark (2).jpg (37 KB, 444x287) Image search: [Google]
question mark (2).jpg
37 KB, 444x287
>yale dishwasher
>racist window

I don't know what any of this shit means
>>
>>80783175
>Depicting slavery is endorsement of slavery

Does this idiot nigger chimp out over copies of Roots DVDs in the Walmart discount bin?
>>
>>80783175

>"Act Of Vandalism Ideologically Approved By Newswriter"

Right up there with:

>"Black Murderer With Race War Manifesto Has A Good Point About How Bad White People Are"

and

>"Sure Another Black Man Murders Cops But Isn't The Real Problem Whites?"

I love american news. Only the finest spins courtesy of Chaim.

Of course the media supports this, they're iconoclasts. They want book burnings and statue demolishings. Ideologies or history that isn't in line with the Correct Way must be destroyed.
>>
>>80783175
So people don't have to look for that:
It's about a nigger, who washes dishes at Yale, he broke a windows displaying slaves carrying bales of cotton in the fields. He then became a hero.
>>
>>80783898

The monkey seen his reflection in it and chimped because he thought his territory was in danger.
>>
>>80783175
>the news

That's not news. That's jewish propaganda. The jew is doubling down it's filth because it has been utterly exposed. Things will get worse, then we will finally kill every single jew down to the last. Then the world will improve.
>>
>>80784522

Here I found it on video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMHnNF2rqpI
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.