[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently my cousins 26 yo husband decided to drop put of his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1467354723196.jpg (36 KB, 340x522) Image search: [Google]
1467354723196.jpg
36 KB, 340x522
Recently my cousins 26 yo husband decided to drop put of his PHD program and instead move back in with his rich family and work at a convince store, inviting her to live there too. She has obviously left him
I was wondering: Is this normal behavior nowadays?
>>
>>80780322
Why the fuck haven׳t you morons got two words for cousin??
>>
>>80780602
Why would we need two word for the same thing?s
>>
>>80780322
The left probably told him that all his accomplishments were due to white privilegie, and because he was rich thus lived a quite spoiled life be believed it.

Lots of disillusion among wealthy young white men in the US.
>>
>>80780322
If his senpai was actually rich he wouldnt need to move back in with them and get a job at a convenience store. Your cousin got memed
>>
>>80780602
>Cousin's husband
>My relatives husband
Why the fuck would we have a word for an outsider? That shitstain isn't family. At best we'd give him the title Cousin-In-Law.
>>
Is what normal? Dropping out of PhD courses?
I've got a couple of friends who have. Turns out saying "In a few years, I'll be RICH!" is a lot easier than taking classes that incrementally become more and more difficult.
>>
AYO
HOL UP
SO YOU IZ SAYIN
YOU IZ SAYIN
WE WUZ DA NORTH AN SHEEEIT?
>>
>>80780322
OP's pic has set my teeth on edge. Trolls claiming character was originally a black person, portrait has nothing to do w/ GoT.
>>
>>80780602
Is there a word for "my wife's son" in Danish?
>>
>>80780322
>white cape
>white armor?

WE WUZ NORTHERN KANGZGUARZ AN SHEIT
>>
>>80780322
>Recently my cousins 26 yo husband decided to drop put of his PHD program and instead move back in with his rich family and work at a convince store, inviting her to live there too. She has obviously left him
I was wondering: Is this normal behavior nowadays?

Yes, its normal behavior. And I'd even say he made a good decision.

That PHD might not even land him a better job, but it will land him into a big debt. He might find himself working at the convenience store and living with his parents anyway even if he completed the PHD.
>>
>>80782627
>>80783327
Yeah kinda.

The Northmen are seen as impoverished savages by the other kingdoms, at least in the books.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.