[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blacks not more likely to be shot than whites by police, study shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 11up-SUB-FORCE-master675.jpg (39 KB, 675x459) Image search: [Google]
11up-SUB-FORCE-master675.jpg
39 KB, 675x459
>A new study confirms that black men and women are treated differently in the hands of law enforcement. They are more likely to be touched, handcuffed, pushed to the ground or pepper-sprayed by a police officer, even after accounting for how, where and when they encounter the police.

>But when it comes to the most lethal form of force — police shootings — the study finds no racial bias.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=1

So it essentially comes down to "don't resist the fucking police".
>>
But Obama told me it was obvious
>>
>>80778169
Yeah but why are they being touched and pushed? Is it because they are also more likely to resist?
>>
>>80778619
>So it essentially comes down to "don't resist the fucking police".
From the OP
>>
I've been trolling BLM on Twitter with this study for the past two days and no one wants to bite. It's like they're just completely refusing to acknowledge that the study exists.
>>
>>80778918
Paid activists are actually pretty difficult to troll.
>>
>>80778169
Friendly reminder that when confronted with hard facts, people believe their existing opinion more than before. This changes nothing
>>
>>80778918
>implying the have the I.Q. to comprehend a study into anything,
>>
>>80779282
It's not that they're too dumb to comprehend. It's that they don't want to acknowledge the facts as being true.

They believe these studies are being made by special interest groups and they are being fabricated.

It's honestly not much different than how we treat studies on global warming or how black females are the smartest group in society now (hue).
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>80779231
I wonder why
>>
>>80778619

well I guess it's partly because those are harder to measure than being shot (i.e. you're either fucking shot or not).

E.g. a womyn might feel more "touched" than a male even though the police might be just searching her pockets or whatever.
>>
>>80779486
>They believe these studies are being made by special interest groups and they are being fabricated.

I tried to anticipate that and pointed out that the academic who conducted the study is black and that it was done at Harvard, so at least they couldn't claim that it was done by a white racist at a bullshit school.
>>
>>80778169

No it pretty much comes down to needing to put the goddamn motherfucking police in check.

Dial their shit back to 1950s level, where they would help little girls get their cat out of the tree.

And point an unloaded piece at someone while arresting them because they never had any intention of shooting the person (as opposed to unloading in them "just to be safe").
>>
Fucking times. I'm at my monthly limit and can't read it.
>>
>>80779486
>how we treat studies on global warming
Pretty retardedly, you're right senpai
>how black females are the smartest group in society now
This one was patently fucked up lmao
>>
DEFEND THIS, /pol/

DEFEND this RACIST cop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIQ75B_04sM
>>
>>80782207
Fucking niggers
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.