[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the last good bantz to ever come from a britbong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: CnMmnxfXEAA2PhD.jpg (39 KB, 500x681) Image search: [Google]
CnMmnxfXEAA2PhD.jpg
39 KB, 500x681
the last good bantz to ever come from a britbong
>>
Kys mofo
>>
>>80773877
Fuck off you communist gypsy vampire you aren't welcome here
>>
Lennon was a narcissistic POS.
>>
Lennon is my least favorite thing about the Beatles...His songs and his voice suck compared to Paul's. sure he formed the band but it was Paul that did the best work for the group, and towards the later years Paul was doing all the hard work while John was being a jackass with yoko. Beatles would have been better without John
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 640x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 640x496
>>
>>80774998
>Beatles would have been better without John
we wouldn't have as much innovation without john. his lyrics and style are superior to paul
>>
>>80774998
>die Die DIE!
>>
>>80774556
This.
Ask a musician which is the best Beatle and it'll tell you a lot about them

>in bro-rankings and general harm/help to society
Paul>George>Ringo>>>>>>>>>>>>Fucking Lennon
>>
>>80773763
If only we could... Redpill the beatles.

wait a minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpoCko_YB88
>>
>>80775239
he's exactly like me
>>
>>80774998
This is exactly how I feel about Roger Waters,even though he started Pink Floyd he kinda brought on the end. Also I just like Gilmour so much more
>>
>>80775364
>lyrics and style superior to Paul
that's a question of taste. Nobody can Deny the Wings put out beats that were a thousand times better than any of Lennon's solo work.

And most of Lennon's "lyrics" were abstract tripshit. Sure it had a nice sound but Paul and George were the only two to put any degree of recognizable emotion into their work.

"Something" and "While my Guitar" blow "Strawberry Fields" out of the goddamn water. Lennon my have had some style, but Paul brought the soul.
>>
>>80773763

Then you burgers shot Lennon.

>Be burger approved
>Get shot
>>
>>80775700
get back was originally go home pakis
>>
>>80776094
day in the life, happiness is a warm gun, im so tired, girl are all superior. paul has better melodies overall but johns lyrics are better.

solo work goes to george obviously
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.