[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /pol/ HONY guy says we served 9/11 thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (128).png (329 KB, 499x568) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (128).png
329 KB, 499x568
sup /pol/

HONY guy says we served 9/11

thoughts?
>>
>>80769501
It was the British who carved up the middle east post WWI, and they also created the Palestinian problem with the Balfour Declaration. America gets the blame though.
>>
>>80769501
Well obviously the US is responsible.
People don't plan out such an attack for no reasons.
When was the last time there was a terrorist attack in Switzerland? 1970
The reason is they mind their own business and don't bomb people.

The US invading Iraq is a good example of "terrorism"
>>
This will be the next big narrative push by the left. Remember, nelson mandela was a communist terrorist who condoned the lynchings of thousands, and the left says he's a humanitarian hero.

In our lives, "America deserved 9/11" will be normalized.
>>
>>80770539
>When was the last time there was a terrorist attack in Switzerland? 1970
How many Moslems does Switzerland invite to live in their country?
>>
>>80770468
It was Britain and France. I believe the Sykes Picot Act.
>>
>>80769501
Either they die or we die, I'd rather they die, they being niggers.
>>
>>80769501
>diversity is strength
>give them progressive multi-cultural borders
>somehow our fault their countries fail
It's like Arabs don't understand how societies work.
>>
>>80770877
It's not really related to muslim presence
The problem is USA wants to act as the "world police" and send out their troops everywhere, causing civilians deaths wherever they go.

Imagine if the tables were turned in the Iraq conflict that happened a few years ago:

>Usa! We told you no weapon of mass destruction
>but we don't have any! Those are nothing but big metal tubes
>haha nice one USA! You almost got me! I'm sending the Iraqi army to your country tomorrow. We're gonna fight our way to the white house and assassinate your president!

This is literally what happened to Sadam Hussein and the US had no fucking rights to do so
>>
>>80772906
What the fuck are Muslims destroying Sweden and Germany for then?
>>
>>80769501
We "deserved" 9/11 for thinking the Israelis are trustworthy
>>
>>80769501
Has anyone noticed this whole trend of "this country was built on *place terrible thing here*" becoming more popular? It gets widely repeated and simplifies entire nations and exaggerates everything. It's fucking cancerous and I can't help but roll my eyes when I hear it.
>>
File: 1467780599243.png (606 KB, 950x761) Image search: [Google]
1467780599243.png
606 KB, 950x761
>>80770638
you cant really argue against this from a non-patriotic standpoint. A few thousand dead murricans vs the numbers we've killed "by accident" or on bad information...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.