[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUys, I don't know what to say... I came here from /b/ last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 780x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 780x336
GUys, I don't know what to say...
I came here from /b/ last year around sept
The happening threads got me
I started browsing regularly
It wass all fun and games at first
>hurr durr niggers
>jewjewjewjew
>gass the bikes race war now
but lately i've been getting depressed and paranoid by everything
i see happening around me

Is this what redpill is like? Is this feeling going to get worse and worse?

i don't want this.

i want to be happy again.
>>
File: 1437372159867.jpg (69 KB, 518x514) Image search: [Google]
1437372159867.jpg
69 KB, 518x514
Remember, you're here forever.
>>
>>80768087
/thread
>>
File: makeitstop.gif (71 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
makeitstop.gif
71 KB, 255x255
>>80768002
Yeah, I thought it was memes too but the truth becomes too much to dismiss, and no there is no escaping the truths learned here. Enjoy your stay.
>>
My friends tried redpilling me and desu I thought it wasn't working. When I came home from uni, however, I started to notice a lot of media bullshit and I pretty much went from a libertarian to post-ironically not being opposed to military rule
>>
>>80768002
It's too late anon.
The ride never ends.
>>
>>80768002
Always remember, life is going on. Politics and world sucks. But remember the other beautiful things like friends and family.
>>
>>80768002
You get bitter and bitter
Even more cynical

Then you take it emotional, you get paranoid, you want another Hitler and to start genocide.
If that happens take it easy, because you are overdosing
>>
i support the "redpill" but i think pol went too far with their white supremacy bullshit.

they think all black people have a virus inside them that tells them to rob and kill people, and they arm themselves for some nigger zombie apocolypse that will never happen

even after i make this post people will blame me for being a jew. even tho i never claimed to be one, or even support jew "agenda"
>>
>>80768002
Came when the refugee crisis started. I tried quitting at least a dozen times within the last year. Came back every fucking time. It's not worth it, it just eats your time and makes you bitter, but once you start truly seeing what's happening in reality, you'll realize that you won't ever be able to unsee those things.
>>
>>80768002
How old are you?

What is your job?

What makes you depressed?

Define "happening". What does that mean?
>>
>>80770260
>israel
>I can't validly claim you're a jew
>american
>I can't validly claim you're american
not how it works but i understand your points and largely support them. I think you should also take intoconsideration a lot of people genuinely like black people that are civilized to the point they will defend them when others call them nigger. It happened with the Dallas police chief who is black, although racial tensions are retarded and make no sense. Racism isn't real and is a symptom of another problem. It's literally cognitive dissonance. You can hate a color, but you can't generalize that everyone is the same while everyone has free-will. That's literally being evil.
>>
File: Mossad.jpg (264 KB, 725x832) Image search: [Google]
Mossad.jpg
264 KB, 725x832
>>80770260
Sure Ok Mossad.
>>
ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>80770885
>reasonable argument
protect your borders from outsiders, and potential job seekers and terrorists
>none reasonble argument
this country is established by immigrants, so that makes everyone an immigrant

you can be moderate if you want
>>
I can handle the bitter redpilled, but I'm not sure if I'd be happier without this site.

Is the bitter truth worth more than the bliss of ignorance and naivety? I'm not sure anymore desu famalam
>>
File: 1461684619687.jpg (349 KB, 800x1784) Image search: [Google]
1461684619687.jpg
349 KB, 800x1784
>>80768002
>>
File: 1387418761325.gif (18 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1387418761325.gif
18 KB, 501x585
>>80770260
Greatest ally is 100% correct. We need to get rid of our white supremacy tendencies and realize we're oppressive goy shitlords who need to check our privilege.

#ImWithHer
>>
>>80771336
Then let's be a moderate
>reasonable argument
You can immigrate, but you need to adhere to the laws, rules, and regulations that are already put down by the people who were there before you. If you wish to change them, you can segregate and do so peacefully. If the laws don't allow you to do that, rise up.
>>
>>80771704
see you are already too far gone.
i never told you want to do, i just said that your approach is wrong.
all i ask is to stop calling me george soros looking motherfucker by just looking at my flag
>>
>>80770699
>>80770699
customer service for a small online shop
the only thing i could find
i even worked as a door to door salesman for GasNatural

what is making me depressed is the fact that by my age, my father already had a wife and a kid. and that right now i can't even find a job, and if i do, i have to be thankfull for my opportunity to make minimum wage while speaking 4 languages. what makes me depressed is knowing that i will never find a woman i want to marry and even if i someday do, my kids will grow up surrounded by extreme degeneracy and danger.

the future just looks bleak when you know you are being controlled like cattle but short of going full Breivik you dont have much you can do
>>
File: 1391922903355.jpg (41 KB, 301x351) Image search: [Google]
1391922903355.jpg
41 KB, 301x351
>>80772044
lel. hook nosed kikes confirmed for cant handle the bants.
>>
>>80771647
>8gag
That photo is literally more fedora than the redditors it criticizes
>you have to be miserable to see the truth
Maybe if you're a fucking pussy.
>>
>>80772177
And do not forget that we will no longer have a pension system in place to guarantee we can at least pay for water.

Who did you vote in the last elections?

Where will this "extreme degeneracy and danger" be coming from?
>>
>>80768002
>gas the bikes race war now
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.