[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FRANCE OF BRINK OF CIVIL WAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>French head of intelligence of claims country is on "brink of Civil War"
>"Even one or two attacks and it will happen"
>Comes following a leaked report revealing 1200 women were sexually abused in German cities during New Year's Eve celebrations
>the former head of MI6, Richard Dearlove, said Europe would face a 'populist uprising' if its governments did not take control of the migrant crisis.

Is it happening?
>>
froggos aren't going to do anything
>>
it's inching closer. The veneer of civilization is rubbing thin, you can only fuck up people's quality of life so much becore they decide to start fucking back.
>>
Well after all the only problem is with the people, not with the elite.
>>
Good, flanders clay are our clay
>>
File: megumin explosion.jpg (711 KB, 1280x1706) Image search: [Google]
megumin explosion.jpg
711 KB, 1280x1706
>>80762496
if the frogs will riot, it will spread all over europe.
history has repeated itself and it will repeat itself.
>>
Inb4 a civil war starts and Froggos surrender in the first day

Have they not learnt from the past. I can't wait to be drafted to kill some muzzies tho
>>
>>80762496
DO IT FROGS
>>
Not a single response from france ITT
>>
Everyone has known this since forever. It's long overdue. 40 years of shit. There are reasons other than immigrants to guillotine all of our politicians. It's a wonder it got so far.
>>
DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.