[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question, do we push the Bernouts to vote for Stein,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: unnamed.jpg (42 KB, 426x319) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
42 KB, 426x319
Serious question, do we push the Bernouts to vote for Stein, Trump, or Johnson now?

Stein is the closest to Bernie so I think plenty of Bernouts will go to her easily. Bernie really spoke against Trump so that will be tough to convince them, and Johnson is just a faggot
>>
>>80750304
We should hit every angle we can
>>
As long as they don't vote Hilary
>>
>>80750304
I would have sex with Jill Stein.
>>
>>80750304
Trump is going to ass blasted by the clintons. She got away with espionage tier shit and got a her biggest rival to prep her bull today to take away from loretta lynch hearing. There is nothing you can do about it. They are playing 4d chess while trump is playing 2d checkers.
>>
File: 1468203027213.png (843 KB, 5440x1884) Image search: [Google]
1468203027213.png
843 KB, 5440x1884
>>80750304
The Green Pill is the only option left for true progressives.
>>
>>80750304
We need to push that Jill Stein looks the most like a Bernie tattoo.

Millennials are that vain
>>
>>80750304
I voted for Sanders in the WV primary and I will be voting for Trump in the general especially since the dems dropped opposing the TPP amongst other shit.
>>
>>80750304
Low hanging fruit. Push them to Green because every vote that clinton doesn't get is a vote for trump.
>>
Pushing Trump is higher-risk but also higher reward. Votes for Trump are more useful than votes against Hillary.
>>
>>80750304
Reddit is already jumping ship to Stein, so we should encourage that. Try to push the 5% angle for the next election cycle.
>>
>>80759465
I threw out some Jill Stein feelers on /r/politics and got downvoted a lot.

Even though she is the female Bernie, most Bernbots dislike her.

So she is probably not the best candidate for this.
>>
>>80759323
A lot of the Bernie fags will never vote for Trump. They are convinced he is the next Hitler, and the media is only going to ramp that up over the next 6 months
>>
File: tumblr_inline_na6pbnjoiW1rlueu8.png (284 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_na6pbnjoiW1rlueu8.png
284 KB, 500x343
>They're going to vote Hillary because they're terrified of a Trump presidency.
>They're going to vote Hillary because Bernie's "Political Revolution" was a paper tiger.
>They're going to vote Hillary because they'll be able to feel good about "the first female President"

That is what voting in the 21st Century is all about, anyway; feeling good about yourself and your garbage, false convictions.

You vote in whoever will give you "the warm fuzzy". Oil men, bankers, dictators, princes, oligarchs, popes, and plutocrats control the world, much as they always have. Everyone knows this (especially after the Great Recession) and no one seems to mind. They're busy protesting, chasing one empty cause after another. Or maybe they don't care about politics and choose to live in a digital playground, owned and operated by the same big corporations that own and operate everything else.
>>
Anyone but Hillary. If Sanders supporters vote Trump or independent, Trump will win.
>>
>>80759465
>>80760718
The 5% for next cycle is still a good angle.
It will pull votes from killary.
All ploys should be used.
If you can pull them to trump, awesome.
It doesn't matter where they go, as long as its way from the evil cunt.
Divide and conquer.
>>
>>80760718
Are you kidding? r/sandersforpresident was going ape during the announcement and literally hundreds of people were announcing that they were jumping ship to Stein before the hot pockets woke up and shit it down. Check the thread on cripplechan if you don't believe me; the sub has already lost thousands of subscribers.
>>
>>80762235
maybe it was Hill shills then. Somebody downvoted the shit out of me
>>
>>80762994
My money is on the commies, actually. Most of that sub is basically just "gimme free shit DUDE WEED LMAO drumpf is rayciss" millennials without a significant interest in explicit Marxism who are there because of the cult of personality instead of because they're True Believers but there's a significant subset of hardcore "eat the rich, class war now" literal communists without much interest in the Cult of Sanders (including most of the mods, I'd guess) that are trying to salvage the momentum and steer them towards harder radical leftism. They don't want the bernouts getting disaffected because when that happens they eventually end up taking a stroll down our side of the street sooner or later and never return to the fold.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.