[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come berniebots are so fucking delusional?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: sandersforpresident.png (74 KB, 1253x845) Image search: [Google]
sandersforpresident.png
74 KB, 1253x845
Sanders campaign is still asking for donations to keep up the fight. How are these delusional faggots not aware of this?!
>>
>>80740438
He explicitly asked during his rally today that people send more donations to him so he can pay for his delegates to attend the Democratic National Convention...even though he already conceded defeat to Hillary.
>>
File: sandersforpresident2.png (91 KB, 1265x893) Image search: [Google]
sandersforpresident2.png
91 KB, 1265x893
>>80740509

they don't share your view

the bernie campaign keeps on fighting, they say

Stop lying and fuck off, Bernbot.
>>
File: sandersforpresident3.png (85 KB, 1223x913) Image search: [Google]
sandersforpresident3.png
85 KB, 1223x913
>>
File: sandersforpresident4.png (114 KB, 1189x929) Image search: [Google]
sandersforpresident4.png
114 KB, 1189x929
>>
>>80740625
That's cherrypicking. People are bitching about buying tickets to attend the convention (he promised to fight up and on the floor, then threw in the towel before it) and others are complaining about Bernie having the audacity to ask for more money in the first place right before throwing in the towel.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4shhs2/sorry_bernie_i_love_you_but_even_with_your/d59bss9
>>
File: sandersforpresident5.png (82 KB, 1235x901) Image search: [Google]
sandersforpresident5.png
82 KB, 1235x901
>>80740875
That's what I'm saying, you insufferable moron. Stop changing your argument.
>>
File: sandersforpresident6.png (65 KB, 1209x765) Image search: [Google]
sandersforpresident6.png
65 KB, 1209x765
>congrats!
>>
>>80741091
It's typical of a German to think their English is better than that of a native English speaker. You misinterpret what I wrote.

You said
>How are these delusional faggots not aware of this?!
I replied, pointing out the Bernouts were aware of this.

You called me a liar and to fuck off as a "Bernbot".

I pointed out in reply that people were complaining (i.e. they were aware) and put a link to it.

You then accuse me of changing my position (I didn't).

Learn reading comprehension, Hans.
>>
>>80741349
>defend bernbots
>be called a bernbot
>b-but I'm not a bernbot
>"hehe, bernie is pretty honest hehe."
>get called a bernbot

You are changing positions, faggot. Get the fuck out of here, whore. SandersForPresident is the most inconsistent bunch of faggots there is.

Threads after threads of defensive, unaware children.

You got blown the fuck out, you stupid whores.
>>
>>80741622
I'm a trump supporter, and I find /r/sandersforpresident hilarious right now. As far as inconsistency goes, you have the "Correct the Record" campaign by Hillary and a mod team that is similarly aligned to try to transition voters to Hillary. The Sanders supporters don't want to. That's why you see inconsistent results - you have a mod team and paid shills trying to convert all the sanders supporters, and pissed off sanders supporters who only realized bernie had fucked them over just today when he endorsed Hillary.

I find their tears delicious. Everyone has been telling them "no refunds", that he was running a campaign and begging for more and more money to burn through when he had zero hope, and now the rug gets pulled out from beneath them and they actually are fully processing that they've been hoodwinked by Bernie.
>>
>>80741953 here
By the way, I have no idea where you believe that I ever asserted that Bernie is being honest. The first reply in this thread (me) was me pointing out that a presidential candidate was asking for more donations AFTER conceding defeat. I wouldn't call that honest or dishonest, but I would call it pathetic and low. You lost, you acknowledged it. Don't ask your poor supporters for more money to fly delegates out so you can meet and greet and feel like a celebrity at a convention that you are unable to win by your own acknowledgement.
>>
>>80740875
They just can't accept that the kike actually doesn't believe his own message and that he has no problem endorsing a rampant liberal capitalists who is in the pockets of the banks and the Arab nations.

Bernie is a fuck hypocrite and a moron, he's worse than Clinton because he will sell out his views and still hold his hands out to his supporters expecting more money. Fucking kikes.
>>
>>80742171
>>80741953

It's alright. Guess I'm just shitty at basic english. I apologize.
>>
File: #SelloutSanders.png (7 KB, 72x100) Image search: [Google]
#SelloutSanders.png
7 KB, 72x100
#SelloutSanders

>No- today IS different. He KNOWS she supports the TPP and will only help Wall Street and the top 1%. I can't believe he is doing this. The fight must go on without him. Our movement will never involve Hillary in the Whitehouse.
>I can't believe he really is a coward. He is stabbing his campaign and all those who supported him, rather than just the Democratic Party.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4sgra9/bernie_has_been_fighting_for_years_without/d597xt8

>We will not be formally using this subreddit to support Clinton.
>He's literally bringing up all HIS talking points from the past year and placing "Hillary Clinton believes" in front of them. This is absurd.
>This just makes me like Bernie less desu.
>Revolution...He keeps using that word. I don't think it means what he thinks it means.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4shk8l/endorsement_megathread/

Why I will not support Hillary Clinton, regardless of Bernie's possible endorsement of her.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4sh8x9/why_i_will_not_support_hillary_clinton_regardless/

Sorry Bernie, I love you but even with your endorsement I will not vote for Hilary.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4shhs2/sorry_bernie_i_love_you_but_even_with_your/

Please STOP asking for us to support Hillary Clinton
>My answer will always be hell NO.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4secmm/please_stop_asking_for_us_to_support_hillary/

The CHERRY ON TOP:

I'm with Hillary and I don't care.
>I don't care if she .... [ANTI-PROGRESSIVE, ANTI-BERNIE REVOLUTION ISSUE]
>[LONG POST]
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4sg9gt/im_with_hillary_and_i_dont_care/
>>
>>80742460
It's alright. I work for SAP. I have to correct Germans speaking english all the time. Sometimes they appreciate it, sometimes they don't.

>used to sit behind a director ("Hans")
>he is working on a powerpoint to present to a customer
>Native English speaker tries to explain that his word choice is poor
>>SAP permitted [customer name] to do something
>English speaker tries to explain that it's inappropriate in this context, as it has connotations of giving permission to do something; e.g. a parent telling a child they are PERMITTED to have a cookie, and a better word choice would be
>Hans won't listen
>he presents the presentation the next day; customer is pissed, Hans doesn't get it

Usually translations from German are OK, but it can get a little weird sometimes. The first time a German asked me if something "was actual" in software, I couldn't wrap my head around it. I asked another German speaker and they laughed, and explained that the attempted sense they tried to convey was actual = correct; e.g. was something proper or right.
>>
>>80742460
>I apologize.
Not sperging out harder and doubling down until bump limit.
Newfags, when will they learn.
>>
Please archive this thread. When Reddit. The delusion and tears are delicious.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.