[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will the US apologize for Iraq?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: unicef.png (687 KB, 724x636) Image search: [Google]
unicef.png
687 KB, 724x636
When will the US apologize for Iraq?
>>
>>80727845

The USA fought so he didn't have to fight for his liberation.

It isn't our fault that the iraqi people chose to descend into racist/religious sectarian conflict rather than unifying.
>>
>>80727845
A lot of the Iraqis are glad that they've been liberated, it's just that they've descended into chaos because if Islam. To be honest that's their own fault, not the Americans
>>
>>80727845
What's wrong with pic related? He seems to have picked up a skilled trade and gotten a job, which is the point of education in the first place.
>>
As if schools in iraq would be any good.

School Systems there are fucked up anyways.
Any guys with an a-level could teach there.
Every guy with a bachelors degree from europe (but spain, italy and greece, you guys suck as well) would been given an PhD there

Fucking Sand nigger country
>>
>>80727987
>>80730750
>we-we're innocent guys!

>>80731702
>dropped out of school in 6th grade
>to support 5 family members
>14 years old
>>
Mate, be honest with yourself. Iraq was a shithole before America and it always will be a shithole as long as Muslims are there killing each other over nothing.

In fact, it's a lot like niggers killing each other for nothing here.
>>
>>80732125
>dropped out of school in 6th grade
>to support 5 family members
>14 years old
An adult supports his family, and I'm supposed to feel bad?
>>
>>80730750
You said that like the liberation had nothing to do with the chaos.
Were you guys not aware they had this 'islam' problem beforehand?
>>
>>80732367
what were you doing at 14? probably jerking off in your room, stalking your crush, and eating junk food. not supporting 5 people in a wartorn country
>>
>>80732125
I think the sad part is he has to support 5 deadbeats.
>>
>>80732579
>implying the former is superior to the latter

"Everyone should be useless bourgeois degenerates" - you
>>
>>80730750
>Sadam kills terrorists in scores
>"Fucking fascist! Time for some freedom!"
>Terrorists take over
>"wow, it feels good to be the good guys"
>>
>>80732729
"let me just ignore your point and then put words in your mouth"

-you
>>
>>80732977
What's your point, then? Sure, the war-torn part might suck, but most people would be better off having a job at 14 than still being in school. Getting an education is easy, getting a job is hard. He has a leg up on everyone else. The only other problem is what >>80732609 said.
>>
we tried to give them good ol american freedom but they just wouldnt accept, so fuck em
>>
File: Raid-Spray_large_jpg.jpg (73 KB, 567x472) Image search: [Google]
Raid-Spray_large_jpg.jpg
73 KB, 567x472
>>80733027
>>
>>80733266
bullshittttt

not even gonna bother
>>
>>80733478
>i have no rebuttal so i'm going to signal moral indignation and leave
lmao
>>
>>80727987

It's liberating as fuck to have ISIS instead of Saddam Hussein
>>
>>80727845
When the Jews apologize for WW1 and 2.
>>
>>80727845
You're a faggot.
>>
>>80731909
Been to school in Iraq have you?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.