[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A landmark in mainstream entertainment http://www.bbc.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9
File: Ghost.png (1 MB, 1021x725) Image search: [Google]
Ghost.png
1 MB, 1021x725
>A landmark in mainstream entertainment

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20160711-ghostbusters-2016-review

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Can't make this shit up senpai.
>>
>BBC
>>
>>80727299
they mean the internet drama was pretty entertaining
whose gonna watch the actual shitty movie?
>>
File: JUST.jpg (10 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
10 KB, 227x222
>BBC
>>
Why is everything a fucking pissing contest these days?
>>
White men BTFO by the BBC
>>
Now this is shilling.
>>
>>80727299
I love how they think that just writing it makes it so.
Good one guys.
>>
>BIG BLACK COCK TELEVISION
>You have to pay for it
>>
>Big Black Cock
>>
File: DISGUSTING.jpg (308 KB, 1950x2275) Image search: [Google]
DISGUSTING.jpg
308 KB, 1950x2275
>>80727299

Just push the button already
>>
>Bolshevik Broadcasting Cooperative
>2016
>>
He's right, it is a landmark. A landmark where studio executives realise that "progressive" pandering to minority interests makes you lose tens of millions of dollars.
>>
>British Communist Channel
>>
File: 1466402982178.jpg (11 KB, 173x250) Image search: [Google]
1466402982178.jpg
11 KB, 173x250
>BLACK BREEDING COMPANY
Brits are literally forced to pay for this shit
>>
So bad.

“Ghostbusters” is a horror from start to finish, and that’s not me saying it’s legitimately scary.

More like I was horrified by what was transpiring onscreen.

How could so many talented, well-meaning artists, who clearly loved and respected the original, produce such a raggedy-looking, thuddingly unfunny, utterly unnecessary reboot?

For months, controversy has swirled around the new “Ghostbusters” movie. The trailer was reportedly the most hated in YouTube history, for what that’s worth (or not worth), which led to some pundits saying some of that hate was rooted in sexism.

Others said the fact the Leslie Jones character wasn’t a scientist and seemed to have a role that called for her to play into stereotypes smacked of racism.

Of course, people were voicing these opinions without having seen the entire movie. Well, I have seen it — and while I believe the concerns about racial stereotypes were overblown, “Ghostbusters” is one of the worst movies of the year for multiple other reasons, including:
Bad acting.

Uninspired directing, editing, cinematography and music.

Cheesy special effects.

A forgettable villain.

A terrible script.

In present day New York City, Kristen Wiig’s Erin is an uptight academic trying to distance herself from her college days when she and her best friend Abby (Melissa McCarthy) published a book claiming ghosts were real. Erin and Abby are estranged — but they’re reunited via plot device when honest-to-ghostness apparitions surface in New York, creating all sorts of evil mischief.

Wiig and McCarthy co-starred in “Bridesmaids” (directed by the usually terrific Paul Feig, who is at the helm here) and they’re enormously charismatic and versatile screen actors — which makes it all the more disappointing to see them flounder separately and together here. They’re both surprisingly muted and flat.
>>
>>80727299
Why are these racists so angry about a strong women? I took my wife's mixed race son to see it while she was on a date. We laughed so hard that I nearly tore my dress.
>>
File: 1463015907562.png (505 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1463015907562.png
505 KB, 600x400
>>80727299
>I paid for this article with my licence fee
>>
File: smug.jpg (21 KB, 320x177) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
21 KB, 320x177
>>80729160

>He pays the license fee

You deserve this tbqh
>>
File: Moloch_the_god.gif (112 KB, 319x561) Image search: [Google]
Moloch_the_god.gif
112 KB, 319x561
>>80727299
>we need a sacrifice
>>
File: 1463538160847.png (126 KB, 516x433) Image search: [Google]
1463538160847.png
126 KB, 516x433
>>80727299
> 3.7/10 on imdb

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1289401/
>>
>>80727299

When you actually read the article it's pretty negative.
>>
A landmark like the world trade center on September 12th 2001
>>
File: feel cry.png (42 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel cry.png
42 KB, 645x773
>Charles Dance is in it
Oh dog
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.