[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missoula, Montana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: montana.jpg (346 KB, 2200x843) Image search: [Google]
montana.jpg
346 KB, 2200x843
Why haven't you moved to Missoula, Montana?

>92% white
>Negro free
>45% of population college educated
>College QTs
>3.4% unemployment rate
>considered cultural center of Montana

Seems like the ideal town for /pol/ burgers
>>
>>80726655
Are there any IT jobs in Missoula?
>>
Missoula bro reporting. Can confirm its based as fuck. Yes we have some liberals and degenerates, but it's mostly conservative outside city limits.
>great gun laws
>white af
>beautiful mountains and rivers
>no sales tax
>>
>>80727211
There's a large university and a hospital. Some smaller IT companies, but I'm not aware of any of the major IT companies having offices in Missoula.
>>
Isn't it full of pretentious hipsters?
>>
>>80727402
looks very comfy

are there any negatives I should know about Missoula?
>>
>>80727614
We have quite a few, but they're easily avoidable. People want it to be portland-esque, but we have way too many conservatives for that to ever happen
>>
>>80726655
FUCK OFF WITH ADVERTISING THE INNER PNW.

FUCK OFF WE"RE FULL REEEE
>>
>>80726655

Everyone in the Midwest is fat as fuck and completely retarded.

You trade thieving nigger degenerates for dumb obese white trash by moving to the Midwest.
>>
>>80728178
>Missoula
>Midwest

Never took that 4th grade geography course, huh?
>>
>>80727874
>People want it to be portland-esque, but we have way too many conservatives for that to ever happen

What a fantastic place. Allow in the culture while keeping out brain dead liberals. In many parts of the country you need to go to a town that is 35%+ negro to find cool stuff.
>>
>>80726655
Can you tell me about Butte, Montana? Looks pretty nice on Google Maps and I was thinking about scouting out a future home there.
>>
>>80728489

Dumb obese white trash detected.

If it ain't on the West Coast, it's the Midwest.

You should have stayed in school.
>>
>>80726655

i considered it but have a family with three children and just don't know enough about life there. i'm sure it's great, but it's unfamiliar nevertheless.

instead i moved to a small mountain town with very similar demographics but closer to home

best decision i've ever made 2bh
>>
>>80728714
Unfortunately, butte is a dying town far past it's prime. It certainly has a fascinating history, but it's very poor, very run down and has a high crime rate. It's not the worst town in the state (browning holds that distinction), but it's pretty low on the list
>>
>>80726655
>whitest part of America is only 92% white
>not even as white as the average european country
baka senpai
>>
>>80729050
just like Nevada is midwest
>>
>>80729984
My "village" of 6k is 95% white, .4% black. Almost twice as many Asians here than blacks.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.