[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who owns he artic /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: 131723_ec3256b431bb49eaa608.jpg (45 KB, 407x414) Image search: [Google]
131723_ec3256b431bb49eaa608.jpg
45 KB, 407x414
>The United States Geological Survey estimates that 22 percent of the world's oil and natural gas could be located beneath the Arctic
>Greenland holds about 10% of the world's fresh water reserves
>A large ammount of solid resources
>>
>>80721999
Canada, Russia and America. All the other countries are irrelevant like Sweden so the oil near them should belong to Russia and the oil near Greenland should belong to Canada
>>
File: arctic_avenger.png (26 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
arctic_avenger.png
26 KB, 256x256
>>80723982
>irrelevant like Sweden
>>
>>80725400
What has Sweden done in the past 50 years besides be taken over by Islam?
>>
The US only has 2 functional icebreakers. The arctic is effectively Russia's.
>>
>>80726314
No it's mostly ours desu,
>>
>>80723982
You mean America through a Canadian Proxy
Lets be real here we'd use you as an excuse to put more military bases in your country to "protect our neighbors natural resources" and then carpetbagger American companies will buy out your oil fields left and right in hostile takeovers should arctic oil become vital in the future.
>>
>>80728086
Probably, our government doesn't care about our economy that's why we're so broke even though we have so much oil.
>>
>>80728182
Probably all those gay pride parades
>>
>>80725804
They are the mecca of cuckolding.
>>
>>80723982

> All the other countries are irrelevant like Sweden so the oil near them should belong to Russia

That is OUR oil, not fucking Sweden's.
>>
>>80728182
Doesn't help that the keystone pipeline is under hot debate either.
>>
>>80728475
Trudeau just needs a lot of lube for his wife and her bull.
>>80728487
In a 1,000 years faggots will pray towards Stockholm
>>80728505
Shut up Norway, you've done literally nothing for a thousand years but exist. Even America in 10 years has accomplished more than you have in your entire existence.
>>80728638
Don't know why it's such a big issue desu all western oil producing countries should be doing our best to end the Arab dominance in the oil industry. They need to be wiped out and back to being camel herders
>>
>>80721999

too bad our oil companies are bloated entitled pieces of shit who dont bother to create new tech.

Every attempt to drill of there has ended in something on a range of failure and hilarious failure. The only thing we can produce up there right now is lols when the fucking cold breaks all our shit and the drilling platform falls over.

So who owns it? In the end it doesnt matter the US (and europe through the US) and russia will flex and project strength then come to some deal and the oil companies will go in.

But not till we are forced to cause well need to actually tech up to pull it off.
>>
>>80725804

Played good Counter-Strike.
>>
File: like this.png (317 KB, 403x449) Image search: [Google]
like this.png
317 KB, 403x449
>>80721999
>>80721999
Divide it thusly
>>
>>80728638

That pipeline is dead. Obama killed it. Also the pipeline in canada through the eastern mountains is kill I think. Or at least frowned upon.

Those oil companies will just have to sell american/canadian oil in canada and america instead of china.

>>80728505
If Sweden of all countries takes something from you, you had no right to it in the first place.
>>
>>80728505
>That is OUR oil, not fucking Sweden's.
Yep, only countries that have a coastline within the arctic circle has a claim to it.
>>
>>80729524
>America getting that little
How about you go fuck yourself.
>>
>>80729313
Meanwhile, the only thing Canada has accomplished is getting gold and selling it at an all time low.

Well done.
>>
>>80729524
remove denmark, gib iceland a piece, increase norways share.
>>
>>80730167
Why should you get more? I even drew that wrong, you should get even less. Just draw two line from the borders of Alaska to the north pole and that's that.

If you want more you have to annex Canada.
>>
File: image.jpg (529 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
529 KB, 1536x2048
>>80729524
WROOOOOONG
>>80730430
We saved Europe in world war 1 and 2
>>
>>80730908

No, you ruined Hitler's utopia in WW2.
>>
>>80730751
We'll just take it if we want.
>>
>>80730908
Truth. Stay the fuck out of our territory.
>>
>>80731103

Just get enough black lesbians to ask Trudeau, and he will happily give you all of Nunavut without a fight.
>>
Man, leafposting should be banned.

It's not funny, it's not bantering, it's nothing. It doesn't even qualify as shitposting.

Just leafposting.
>>
File: most fair.png (323 KB, 408x412) Image search: [Google]
most fair.png
323 KB, 408x412
>>80730588
Denmark owns Greenland so they get that.
>>80731103
Get nuked
>>80730908
Get fucked leaf, stay away form Norwegian clay
>>
>>80731035
HAHAHAHA that Muslim lover is so happy they're taking over, they're the only people in Europe who want to kill the Jews now,
>>80731132
Best post in this thread so far
>>80731485
Norway isn't even a real country, it only existed for like 150 years it's younger than Canada
>>
>>80721999
Denmark owns the entire place. Russia and Canada can go fuck themselves. If they want war we will fight them and beat them like the fucking moose and alcoholics they are.

Pussy countries. Trudeau and Putin can get raped by my two cocks.
>>
>>80731852
>Danes come to Canada 1000 years ago
>natives kill them all
What a sad pathetic country you are
>>
>>80731485
time to bring democracy to greenland
>>
>>80732010
Greenland is rightful Canadian Territory, all our maps in school show Greenland and Alaska but don't show America so every kid here grows up believing they're our rightful territory. We're just itching to get our territory back
>>
>>80731948
Nobody killed them. They came back after finding out that Newfoundland and the area around was shit. Nobody wants to live in a place like Canada. The weather is so fucking bad.

Only retards like russians, canadians and inbred native people would live in places like that.

If Canada and Russia wants war. We will send 2000 men that will fuck the entire place up i promise you that. Every single US officer and higher ranked will tell you that the best soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq was/is danish, because of our top tier military education, and top tier genes.

Go fuck your moose, and stop spreading misinformation.
>>
>>80732228
Too bad you couldn't colonize the place, and that the canadian army hasn't been to war in hundreds of years. Good luck.

I start laughing whenever i hear canadians talk about taking territory back. You got Justin Trudeau as your President.
>>
>>80732594
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Maybe the danish soldiers were best at fitting in with the local afghans when they took little boys back to their camp and the sad thing is this was legal in your sick country in the 60's.
Denmark needs to be nuked.
>>
>>80732881
We don't have a president, we have HM Queen Elizabeth II as our head of state and the commander in chief.
>>
>>80725804
ABBA
>>
>>80732927
I don't even have anything bad to say about Canada because your country because your country has never been to war and done bad shit. That is even more pathetic when you try and act tough.

Sound like a 7 year old boy trying to act tough in front of the 30 year olds military veterans who just came back from war and are ready to fuck the little guy up.

If the canadians want war we will give it to them. We will fuck them up with precision that has never been seen before, and shit fury all over them. And that isn't even a lie.
>>
lets be honest out of the countries there most/all would/will end up in Russian and American hands.
>>
>>80733351
Just stop shitposting I don't even care what you say I'm not going to bother even reading it, euros need to be banned.
>>
>>80721999
By the time we start drilling for oil in the Arctic, Solar powers would probably be cheaper than fossil fuels, and most people will be driving electric cars, thus oil prices would be too low to justify drilling in the arctic. Not to mention Shale gas/oil is probably cheaper to extract than arctic oil.

http://www.sciencealert.com/india-says-the-cost-of-solar-power-is-now-cheaper-than-coal
>>
File: bases2015.png (2 MB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
bases2015.png
2 MB, 2400x1800
>>80721999
Okay, now pic related makes sense to me.
>>
File: bubber.jpg (13 KB, 177x213) Image search: [Google]
bubber.jpg
13 KB, 177x213
>>80733552
Canadians needs to stop acting tough.
>>
>>80733712
Canada has the full support of the American military, who would back up Denmark? Germany? Scandicucks need to shut the fuck up before their wives' boyfriends beat them up again.
>>
>>80723982

There's should be a North Pole Alliance.

In my opinion, Canada should stick to what it does best, and that's banking. Canada could finance Russia to explore all the oil, share profits, create jobs, everyone is happy.

Its time Canada went its own way.
>>
>>80734322
This is why I buy made in America, you're our greatest ally. Hopefully with the Brexit we can fix relations with Britain but until then USA all the way.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.