[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>https://www.amazon.com/Nasco-Infan t-Circumcision-Traine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1468329315631[1].png (139 KB, 952x333) Image search: [Google]
1468329315631[1].png
139 KB, 952x333
>https://www.amazon.com/Nasco-Infant-Circumcision-Trainer-White/dp/B0083Y0W26/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?ie=UTF8&dpID=31Qqp4wNZyL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL100_SR100%2C100_&psc=1&refRID=WAKT8SAMST0269R9N7CK&ref_=pd_aw_sim_sbs_121_2

Hahahahah what the fuck America?
>Those questions and reviews
Top kek.
>>
>great for nursing and therapy students
Who lets a fucking amateur medico near your kid's dick?
>>
>>80721410
Why are you guys so obsessed with circumcision? It's never Americans bringing this up it's you foreign retards. Do you feel you need your pals on 4chan to validate your opinions and the status of your penis for you? Stupid cunt
>>
>>80721551
Nobody, hence this exists.
They also butcher dead bodies. Medicine students have to learn somehow.
>>
File: MEDIA OWNERSHIP.jpg (1 MB, 630x6103) Image search: [Google]
MEDIA OWNERSHIP.jpg
1 MB, 630x6103
SLIDDDEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEE

GTFO THIS IS NOT POLITICAL AT ALL
>>
>>80721410
>https://www.amazon.com/Nasco-Infant-Circumcision-Trainer-White/dp/B0083Y0W26/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?ie=UTF8&dpID=31Qqp4wNZyL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL100_SR100%2C100_&psc=1&refRID=WAKT8SAMST0269R9N7CK&ref_=pd_aw_sim_sbs_121_2
>Makes a perfect Christmas gift for that hard-to-shop-for creepy uncle/circumfetishist. The only drawback is that it doesn't scream, but you could easily remedy that by hooking it up to an MP3 player that plays circumcised baby screams while you "practice".

but the real question is why the fuck were you looking this up?
>>
>>80721769
>>80721865
>>80722250
>>80722230
DELETE THREAD RETARDED NON POLITICAL
>>
>>80722297
>>80722230
Why are you so triggered Rabbi?
>>
>>80722545
seems you are the one making an odd non political point on a political board. Too many people accept you as okay, but retardation is a serious issue.
>>
Is there a FGM-trainer?
Or is it only politically correct to offer a genital-mutiliation-trainer for male scum?
>>
File: 1464890318390.png (10 KB, 475x157) Image search: [Google]
1464890318390.png
10 KB, 475x157
>>80722718
shut up jew. mods should keep this on the board in spite of you
>>
>>80722770
Did you know in Indonesia 95% of girls are circumcised?
>>
>>80721769

>It's never Americans bringing this up

Actually

>>80720943
>>
>>80723692

These days a lot of them don't actually remove the clitoral hood. Still fucked up though.

J>AKARTA, Indonesia — Komariah says she'll show us how so-called female circumcision is done. She grabs a tangerine on the kitchen table, peels it and takes out a segment. She picks up a huge knife from a shelf. Then she bursts out laughing.

>"I'm just kidding," she says, before taking a much smaller pair of scissors. She sits at the table, holds the tangerine segment up, and carefully makes a small incision at the top. "That's it!" She laughs again. Her daughter watches, shyly smiling. She was "circumcised" three days after she was born, 13 years ago.

>At a midwives clinic in Jakarta, Sri Helmi Yuli is very firm. "Things have changed since then," she says. "We used to cut a bit of the clitoris hood. And yes, there was a lot of blood. That used to be the right way to do it."

>Not anymore, she says. In the past 10 years, she says social campaigning by health workers — as well as government regulations — have forced the practice of female genital mutilation into the fringes. It is no longer an accepted practice in Indonesia. While the worst forms have largely fallen out of custom, the subtler practice still persists in potentially harmful ways.

>"Now we only scratch the hood with a needle, drawing no blood," says Sri Helmi Yuli, who is the head of the clinic. She tries to convince her patients that even this is not necessary, but says traditional beliefs in the benefits of the practice are stronger. "They see imams on TV saying they should do it and that influences them. So I just do the scratch."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/04/16/female-genital-mutilation-circumcision-indonesia/25868057/
>>
>>80721410
Holy shit what the fuck ahahhaha
>>
>>80725263
Yes, in Indonesia they don't remove the hood they remove the whole clitoris. I've spoken with Indonesian girls they tell me this, they insist it's cleaner and healthier and prevents the girl from becoming a slut.
>>
>>80725908

>Yes, in Indonesia they don't remove the hood they remove the whole clitoris.

I wouldn't be surprised if it still happens sometimes over there, but it's been illegal in Indonesia to do that for years now.

>BANDUNG, INDONESIA – Thrashing wildly, 5-year-old Reta wails as she is hoisted onto a bed during a circumcision ceremony in a school hall-turned-clinic on Indonesia’s island of Java. “No, no, no,” she cries, punching and kicking as her mother cups her tear-soaked face to soothe her.

>Doctors cheer encouragingly. One of them gently swipes the girl’s genital area with antiseptic and then swiftly pricks the hood of her clitoris with a fresh sewing needle, drawing no blood. The ordeal is over in seconds.

>Doctors say the procedure will have no effect on the girl, her sexual pleasure in later life or ability to bear a child.

>“I’m happy. My daughter is now clean,” her mother Yuli, a 27-year-old seamstress who goes by one name, said at a mass circumcision of 120 girls at the Assalaam Foundation’s Islamic school in the city of Bandung.

>While no official data is available to measure the extent of the practice in Indonesia, it is common among its 240 million people, according to aid agencies. A 2003 study by the Population Council found that 22 percent of 1,307 female circumcision cases were excisions, meaning part of the clitoris or labia was removed. Of the rest, 49 percent involved incisions while 28 percent were “symbolic.”

>Jakarta issued a 2010 regulation allowing "scraping the clitoral hood, without injuring the clitoris" -- a practice that is nevertheless defined by the WHO as mutilation -- while criminalizing more severe procedures.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/03/25/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-circumcision-not-mutilation-jakarta/

Nonetheless, while it is illegal to remove the clitoris since 2010 I'm sure it does happen from time to time even now.
>>
>>80726592
It's illegal to do drugs but I bet you know so many people who do it anyway
>>
>>80722230
>The Sun
>Top Newspaper
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.