[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>“Both of them were killed by police based on, ‘they had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9
File: Sharpton-NY-Post-2.jpg (893 KB, 3150x2110) Image search: [Google]
Sharpton-NY-Post-2.jpg
893 KB, 3150x2110
>“Both of them were killed by police based on, ‘they had gun[s].’ Now, I missed the NRA coming out defending the gun rights they legally had,” Sharpton said over the weekend. Where is the NRA now? Where is [NRA President] Wayne LaPierre now?”

>“Do you have a Second Amendment right, or did you not get down, Mr. Pierre [sic], to the 14th, 15th and 16th Amendments?” he continued. “Maybe you mean the Second Amendment are for whites only.”

Someone explain how he's wrong
>>
He does have a point.
>>
>>80720966

They were not shot because they were using their 2 nd amendment right to bear arms.
>>
>>80722298
and what pray tell, were they shot for?
>>
>>80720966
>why won't you respond to my race baiting!
>>
>>80720966
>"Maybe you mean the Second Amendment are for whites only.”
Horrible grammar. What is it with blacks and speaking intelligibly?
>>
>>80720966

lol sterling was a felon. felons cannot possess guns.
>>
Blacks shouldn't be allowed to own guns. They aren't even responsible enough to take care of their children let alone a gun.
>>
>>80720966

The NRA -cannot- defend them, because they were illegal guns.
>>
>>80720966
>NRA needs to comment on niggers having guns.
>The residing sheriffs department already stated they never issued the dindu a CCW permit.
>>
File: 1465936988830.png (53 KB, 571x618) Image search: [Google]
1465936988830.png
53 KB, 571x618
>>80720966

They weren't shot for exercising their 2A. They were shot because the police were trying to come home to their families that night. One was a child molesting blood that was resisting arrest with warrants and had a gun. Justifiable homicide. The other was shot because he said "I have a gun" and reached for it. They'd both be alive if the had complied with the officer in the proper fashion. One had to simply not resist, the other didn't follow proper CCW etiquette and a jumpy cop shot him. They'll both be ruled justifiable homicide most likely, but Philando's case the cop may get into some serious trouble since he probably shouldn't be that jumpy as a cop.

Not a perfect world but it's the one civilized people live in.
>>
>>80723436
For resisting arrest and threathening officers with a firearm, get your shit together burger
>>
>own gun illegally
>expect legal gun ownership group to support you

At this point they're just creating more white nationalists. Keep it coming niggers
>>
>>80723777

The NRA was a key supporter of the Firearm Owners Protection Act, which allowed felons who had been convicted of gun crimes and violent offenses to petition to have their gun rights restored.

>There’s no reason why a person who has demonstrated they are now a good citizen should be deprived of their right to own a firearm. We ought to recognize that some people can change.

>America is a land of second chances. One mistake should not define your future. A law-abiding, 45-year-old dad who made one mistake at 18 should have the choice of how best to protect his family or to take his kids hunting. He should have the chance to make a petition to restore his constitutional right to bear arms. This solution is long overdue.
>>
>>80720966

He's not.
>>
>>80724042

lol he is a child molester and girlfriend beater. he had failed to register as a sex offender in the last 6 months
>>
>>80720966
Because while you have a right to be armed and formed a militia.. you do not have a right to use deadly force when you are being asked to comply by an officer of the law.

The officer of the law is not an oppressor, but a messenger.
If you don't agree that loitering in front of a store illegally selling CD's and threatening people with a firearm should be against the law, well, you should start a lobby group to remove these laws.

If you don't believe that the police should follow armed robbery leads, then you should start a lobby group to remove this police behaviour.

But zero percent of NRA members would tell you "When you are armed and the police are asking you to do something, make sure to put your hands near your weapon".

Sorry buddy. You're wrong.
>>
>>80720966
The NRA is overwhelmingly funded by whites.

Why would NRA come out to help a dirty nigger?
>>
File: image.png (982 KB, 1023x796) Image search: [Google]
image.png
982 KB, 1023x796
More bullshit from more niggers.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/comment-page-1/
>>
File: 1466023131908.png (300 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1466023131908.png
300 KB, 633x758
>>80724038

>At this point they're just creating more white nationalists. Keep it coming niggers

Honestly the events in the last couple weeks have redpilled more normies than we could ever hope to. They're doing our job for us.

Soon anon.
>>
>>80720966
The NRA obviously isn't going to defend armed criminals right to bear arms .
>>
>>80720966

Alton was a felon so he had no gun rights
NRA already made a statement about the Nigger in Mn

Any other stupid questions?
>>
>>80720966
No 2nd Amendment violations happened.
The cop didn't shoot because he wanted to disarm anyone. He shot because he was nervous and badly trained.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 597x441
>>80723820
>>
>>80724042
the problem is the NRA know it's mostly blacks who lose that 2A right. I think it's more of a tyrannical-gov insurance policy.

>LaPierre is an agitator the government wants to get rid of somehow
>LaPierre brought on charges of bribery
>its bulllshit but still gets fucked
>can't own a gun
>no more civi threat
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x548
For what it's worth
http://gotnews.com/breaking-mn-cops-newport-cigarette-tax-stamps-tie-gangbanger-philandocastile-to-convenience-store-robbery-falconheightsshootings/
>>
>>80724152
This
>good reformed citizen
Okay
>>
>>80724005
neither one threatened an officer tho, unless you count "owning a gun while black" to be threatening.
>>
>>80726542
>implying reaching to the pocket where you hold a gun while pinned down by cops isn't threathening
watch the vid, douchebag
>>
>>80726542
Tell me more about what you know for a FACT and can back up with evidence before the nigress started filming in MN
>>
>>80720966
>Maybe you mean the Second Amendment are for whites only

Second Amendment is for people who don't use weapons for ciminal porpouses, not like your niggers you fucking cunt. Teach them to beheave first instead of being gangsta at 8 years old dumbfuck.
>>
>>80720966

Nothing he says matters. He'll be a Canadian in a few months when Trump wins so let me repeat; nothing he says matters to the USA.
>>
>>80726692
i did, he was completely subdued, he couldn't grab shit, let alone fire shots off.

>>80726720
and you're just stupid. you're the one claiming he threatened an officer, you're the one who needs to show evidence. but regardless, who the fuck would try to shoot a cop during a routine stop with their wife and daughter in the car for no recognizable reason? did they find pounds of coke in the trunk that i'm not aware of?
>>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/07/09/the-nras-internal-revolt-over-philando-castile/?utm_term=.fe60a290a604

Looks like NRA is split over Castile.
>>
not even BLM faggots care about sharpton since he's a sellout
>>
>>80727204
He was not completely subdued, he was going mad, the cops already tased him and it didn't work.
One of the cops saw a gun in his pocket and notified his partner of it, the next moment he is reaching for it, the cop saw this and was in danger of life at that moment.

What the police did was right, and im glad the fucking child molesting nigger got capped.
>>
>>80727204
>you're the one claiming he threatened an officer
Where did I make that claim?
>>
The second amendment was written for whites only
>>
>>80727273
NRA made the official statement basically saying wait till all the facts are out

How can you be split on that?
>>
>>80727563
so you admit there's no reason to believe he threatened an officer?
>>
>>80727733
Didn't say that either
Now back up your claim nigger with verifiable evidence and not assumptions
>>
>>80720966
Can´t wait for him and Jesse Jackson to die.
>>
Sharpton is a gentleman of less than reputable character.
>>
>>80724042
>1986

Get with the times gramps
>>
>>80720966

>it's perfectly acceptable to assault police and wave guns around in the black community
>>
>>80727563
Because the media says so
>>
>>80727911
You don't say
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley_rape_allegations
>>
>>80727906
>Jesse Jackson
Look what I found when I simply googled his name.

http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/07/10/jesse-jackson-texas-k-47s-can-bring-airplanes/

What a fucking fool.
>>
>>80727733
Yeah I'm with you on this one. The only time you should ever believe someone else is when you have absolute proof. Plus when there are no facts available on either side, it makes a lot more sense to assume that something we think happened actually occurred instead of what someone else thinks happened anyway.

Actually the only time you really don't need any proof to be correct is when you make the claim that someone didn't do nothing.
>>
Niggers shouldn't be allowed to own guns.
>>
>>80728386
The media hadn't claimed this and nor does anyone but myself speak for me.
>>
>>80728551
Sorry I didn't mean to respond to you
>>
>>80724042
and your point is, faggot?

Did either of the two deceased have their rights restored through said act?
>>
>>80728630
Ok
>>
>>80727204
>Couldnt fire shots off

You sure about that?

https://youtu.be/jtnOA13ALpM
>>
>>80726542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtnOA13ALpM
>>
When we finally round up all the subhuman a and put them in camps I will be paints murals of Al Sharpton LBJ and Jesse Jackson on the walls with with words 'These men put you here'
>>
File: 1371161069617.gif (821 KB, 249x188) Image search: [Google]
1371161069617.gif
821 KB, 249x188
>>80720966
Both didn't follow lawful orders from LE.
The first dindu was a convicted sex offender and was not allowed to own a firearm, let alone carry one.
>>
Watching the noggers family's in MN press conference
His mom literally just said "HE WUZ A KING"
HAHAHA
http://www.kare11.com/news/castile-family-attorney-holds-news-conference/270647534
>>
>>80720966

Rights only apply to humans.
>>
>de NRA b raycissss
>this meme again
Fuck you, Sharpton.
Literally made a career out of yelling RACISM at things.
>>
>>80728669
>>80728732
if he could have pulled the gun out from under his fat ass he might have been able to shoot his own thigh.

the cops illegally removed surveillance footage after the incident, and both eyewitnesses said there was no confrontation until the cops tazed alton, in direct contradiction to what officers at the scene said. that is waaay too sketchy.
>>
>>80730172
>if he could have pulled the gun out from under his fat ass he might have been able to shoot his own thigh.
He was lying on his back and the gun was in a front pocket of his trousers. His right hand was free while his left hand was behind his back.
>>
>>80726542
Owning a gun when you are on parole and not allowed to own a gun means he shouldnt have a gun. Seriously get your shit together.
>>
>>80730172
>implying being on your back makes you incapable of shooting a firearm
>>
>>80730172
Still waiting on your proof of your claim that Castile never "threatened an officer" >>80726542
Because so far all you have is witness testimony
>>
>>80730421
irrelevant to the use of force, the cops gotta show he was a threat to their lives, and no matter how many times you scream his arm was free, it wasn't. it's movement was severely restricted by the car and the cops, it wasn't close to his pocket, they had him 95% immobilized and a gun pointed right at him.

and then you consider discrepancies with civilian eyewitnesses and officers as to what led up to the shooting in the first place and the way the cops broke the law with an illegal search and seizure immediately after the incident, and suddenly lying to make their story sound better doesn't seem that far fetched.
>>
>>80731216
you really are a fucking idiot aren't you? i didn't claim alton did anything. if you think he threatened somebody, please, say why. if not, fuck off.
>>
>>80732148
sorry, castile, got my niggers mixed up.
>>
>>80731901
>the cops gotta show he was a threat to their lives
Not complying and armed is all they need.
>>
>>80720966
Because the offender was a police officer the liberal media cannot spin it into a WE NEED MORE GUN CONTROL narrative. So they spin it into racist cops and blacks dindu nuffin

Now tell me cocksucker OP, what does the NRA have to do with this? No one is gun grabbing here.
>>
>>80732148
You claimed he didn't threaten him
Now show proof
>>
File: nra.png (247 KB, 509x716) Image search: [Google]
nra.png
247 KB, 509x716
>>80720966
>Now, I missed the NRA coming out defending the gun rights they legally had

Probably because this nigger can't read.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 956x631) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 956x631
>>80732148
The burden of proof is on the one who made the claim
You claimed he dindu nuffin
Now prove it
>>
white people are violent criminals by nature

only makes sense that white cops will commit crimes

only question that still baffles sociologists is WHY re whites so violent?
>>
>>80733529
Salon pls
>>
>>80733333
>:3333
>>
>>80720966

Because the NRA took up the only case where the victim was shot for merely posessing the gun, and not the ones where the "victim" was trying to shoot cops with it.

Whivh of course proves the NRA is racist, because they didn't decide that they already know all the facts the instant the death was confirmed.

http://wonkette.com/603906/nra-finally-mentions-philando-castile-does-not-manage-to-mention-philando-castiles-name

Truth is, #BlackLivesMatter will never be happy until blacks are literally bulletproof, and feeding their delusions makes things worse, not better.
>>
>>80720966
The second amendment doesn't allow you to pull guns on police and say you dindu nuffin
>>
>>80734558
They've been checked
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.