[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can some Italians redpill me on them. They seem like the worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Logo_M5S_2015-11-18.png (35 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
Logo_M5S_2015-11-18.png
35 KB, 180x180
Can some Italians redpill me on them. They seem like the worst populist party in Europe. I say this knowing nothing about them other than their leader is a blogger/stand up comedian. It sounds like he is the cuckiest cuck in cuckiverse.
>>
They're anti-EU and the leader of the party is anti-immigration at least.
>>
>>80718680
How popular are they. If Renzi resigns do they have chance at winning elections?
>>
Their only truly redeeming quality(certainly by Italian standards) is their shared stance against corruption. Italian politics are so bad that this might end up getting them majority in the parliament.

Otherwise, their voterbase is mostly just a bunch of lefties who are just slightly more redpilled than average but have no really well codified set of principles/ideas otherwise(makes sense considering they are democrats).
>>
>>80718792
Rising in popularity pretty fast, but I haven't checked many recent polls to see if they have a real chance of winning the election or not.

>>80719436
Yeah, it's a populist party after all, but I don't know if the people supporting them are mostly lefties or not since the leader is anti-immigration.
>>
>>80718356
They lost me on
-HIV has been invented by farmaceuticals industries
-breast cancer screening is a lobby to rob people

Problem is, the rest of politicians is even worst.
>>
File: 1400660969127.jpg--.jpg (13 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
1400660969127.jpg--.jpg
13 KB, 480x319
datemi un motivo per non votare quest'uovo
>>
>>80719774
nice desu
>>
>>80719948
He doesn't want to lead. He wants to complain and stay safe on the side. Lega Nord has been doing that for the last 20 years. PD is another party extremely proficient in being the opposition
>>
>>80718356
It's the best party we have at the moment.

Was able to win many cities alone while other parties got together to get more votes.

They are actually pretty redpilled but they hide it.
Recently one of the leaders was asked if he would work with Trump and he said the he would have no problem working with them.

Also, the cities governed by them are going well last time i checked

They are for removing sanctions against Russia and for the Palestine state

Im probably voting for them
>>
>>80720099
Your right actually
Salvini is good for a show and even if he says something right from time to time he would not be good to be our premier

At best he can be a controlled opposition
>>
Also why are you changing your prime minister every 2 years? Seems like a retarded thing to do IMHO.
>>
>>80718356
>They seem like the worst populist party in Europe
They are, they are not even anti immigration so for me they're just "party i would never vote for #27"
>>
>>80718356
There's 3 kind of people in the m5s:
>Grillinis, which are the die-hard zealots that would kill each other for a drop of Grillo's and Casaleggio's sperm

>the functional retards, those who don't follow Grillo while still being in its party, and come up with all kind of retarded ideas like chemtrails and ufo inquiries

>the idealists, those who naively but genuinely believe they're the change the country needs, but get their dreams crushed once they get elected

The biggest issue though is that the 2 main parties (PdL and PD) have lost most of the trust from the voters, the di-hard commie party imploded, there's a lot of splitting inside the right wing...all these issues brought the m5s up, and that's basically how a party led by a stand up comedian (jokes about Berlusconi here) succeded in becoming a major player in Italy's politics.
>>
>>80721249
It's 5 not 2. Anything under 5 means something went wrong. And it happened often within the last cycles.

The current government with Renzi will last less than 5 as well because they came in as temporary solution when we had the spread skyrocketing mess.

A temporary government will rule from the day they pitch in up until the new regular elections. Unless another political mess happens
>>
>>80718792
If the next electoral law pass they win(second ballot between the 2 most voted parties), they are the 1st party now.
>>
File: virginia16.jpg (885 KB, 1899x1223) Image search: [Google]
virginia16.jpg
885 KB, 1899x1223
the democratic party was so SHIT in rome that we elected a 38 yo noob lawyer of the M5S.
>>
>>80718356
Their vote base is pretty stupid and thinks problems like corruption can be solved in a single day. They are anti immigration, antinigger and anti corruption. They aim too high and always miss. I'd give them a shot and see how it goes if i have to be honest
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.