[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Theresa May? Will she make Britain great again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: theresea-may-shoes_2018528b.jpg (34 KB, 620x397) Image search: [Google]
theresea-may-shoes_2018528b.jpg
34 KB, 620x397
What do you think of Theresa May?

Will she make Britain great again?
>>
File: UNDER_INVESTIGATION.png (125 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
UNDER_INVESTIGATION.png
125 KB, 640x430
>>80715065
[THIS USER HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND IMPRISONED DUE TO HATEFUL AND INTOLERANT SPEECH ONLINE]

[KEEP IT FRIENDLY. KEEP IT SAFE. KEEP IT TOLERANT. WE CAN VIEW EVERYTHING YOU HAVE POSTED ONLINE THANKS TO THE INVESTIGATORY POWERS BILL]

Viewing or downloading extremist content is a civil criminal offence and can risk you a minimum prison sentence of 15 years (with no parole) or a fine of £100,000.

[This Has Been A Government Public Service Announcement]
[YOU ARE BEING WATCHED]
>>
Britain shouldn't leave the EU! Think of all the diversity you will miss out on!
>>
Yes, totally.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36760953
>The home secretary acknowledged the criminal justice system treats black people "more harshly" than white counterparts.

This ride will never end.
>>
File: maymay.jpg (162 KB, 911x490) Image search: [Google]
maymay.jpg
162 KB, 911x490
>>80715154
>that's a lot of sarcasm in one post. Mind showing me your internet license, anon?
>>
>>80715154
Kek
>>
tbqhfam I heard her speaking for about 5 seconds and I came to the conclusion that she was just another cuckservative globalist

Am I right?
>>
She's going to make Britian Sharia for the first time
>>
>>80715065

She is Tony Blair 2.0.
She is pro-EU and thinks we should Remain.
She did almost nothing to reduce immigration or deport people at the Home Office.
She is a big supporter of constant surveillance of everyone all the time.
She wants to ban anything "bad" on the internet.
>>
File: 11.png (775 KB, 602x633) Image search: [Google]
11.png
775 KB, 602x633
You're asking if this particular Tory is different from the ones before?
>>
>childless feminist
No thanks.
>>
There was a great image with her zany quotes and attribution. Its at my home computer.
>>
>>80715319
>>80715348

I now have all relevent documentation and have since been re-educated as to the true nature of this website.

It is an extremist den of right wing evil, intolerance and xenophobia. This will not be tolerated in today's multicultural, multi ethnic, multi-faith and multi-gender United Kingdom.

(This post has been reviewed and edited by the Anti-Extremism Taskforce)
>>
File: america cucked by muslims4.jpg (132 KB, 659x829) Image search: [Google]
america cucked by muslims4.jpg
132 KB, 659x829
>>80715065
She's an authoritarian Blairite stooge elected by MPs who are predominantly pro-EU. She will do her best to wreck Brexit and tie this country to Brussels. She will cause a split in the Conservative Party that will never be healed.

>>80715606
So we can be just like you.
>>
>>80715065
She will probably crash your economy so that you need the EU to fix you and make you dependent.
>>
File: 15fkd94.jpg (144 KB, 772x960) Image search: [Google]
15fkd94.jpg
144 KB, 772x960
>>80715065

They shoop the shit out of photos of our 'female' MPs, because most of them are Men in drag.

It's all theatre.
>>
>>80716459
What I don't get about this is how they don't get that the people that voted out of the EU did so predominately because the EU was shitting on the unions and British industry. surely she realises that if she gets us out in name only this isn't going to actually appease the people that voted out.
>>
>>80715065
She's going to give better security to our waifus
>>
>>80715614

>she

Guess again!
>>
>>80715065
Theresa Merkel ?
>>
>>80715065
nice feet but wasn't impressed with her face

don't know her but she's probably antifa
>>
I heard rumours she is going to ban curtains because only criminals would feel they had something to hide but I'm not sure if that is a meme
>>
>>80715065
>Leave EU because of unelected EU officials
>PM is now an unelected official

just let me off
>>
>>80718368
The public already elected the conservative party and now the party elected May
>>
File: hell5.jpg (29 KB, 370x493) Image search: [Google]
hell5.jpg
29 KB, 370x493
Could have at least found a cute milf to be PM, like the Danes. Wasn't Liz hurley around?
>>
>>80718368
>implying you elect a PM

You stupid cunt, drown yourself tbqh fampai.
>>
>>80718457
Like how we elected the people to elect the EU commissioners?

Either both are democratic or both are undemocratic.

Man fuck this whole shit pie.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.