[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sanders official: Campaign isn't over despite appearance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
This coming together has been a delicate process for Sanders, who has tried to reconcile accepting Clinton's eventual nomination with continuing his campaign until the delegates vote in Philadelphia.

"I think we've made a lot of progress and we're just going to leave it here for now," Briggs said.

Although Sanders will help Clinton in New Hampshire, a state where he beat her by over 20 points during the primary, the Vermont senator is not yet committed to more campaign stops for Clinton. When asked if Sanders would appear regularly on the trail or speak at the convention, Briggs laughed and said, "Well, stay tuned."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sanders-official-campaign-isnt-over-despite-appearance-with-clinton/article/2596187?custom_click=rss

“We have got to do everything that we can to defeat Donald Trump and elect Hillary Clinton”
>>
>>80714102
Can't wait to see how the Berniebots try to justify this. Looks like the old kike was just in it for the donation shekels all along.
>>
File: image.png (570 KB, 781x726) Image search: [Google]
image.png
570 KB, 781x726
I forgot the old faggot was running.
>>
File: file.png (85 KB, 1557x690) Image search: [Google]
file.png
85 KB, 1557x690
From the sanders reddit, LOW ENERGY!
>>
File: file.png (79 KB, 1264x831) Image search: [Google]
file.png
79 KB, 1264x831
>>80714216
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4sdsob/sanders_official_campaign_isnt_over_despite/
>>
he's in her cabinet if not vp
>>
>>80714102
What a sellout cuck
>>
File: bububu.jpg (1 MB, 1568x1412) Image search: [Google]
bububu.jpg
1 MB, 1568x1412
>Lol this is literally what makes my mind boggle as well and convinces me that election fraud is very real. Bernie stickers/signs EVERY WHERE. Have not seen a single Hillary Clinton sign anywhere in the past 6 months. I've even seen Trump signs and people wearing Trump gear. It's like 80% Bernie stuff, 20% Trump stuff, 0% Clinton stuff (shit I've seen past 6 months). Yet somehow Clinton beats Sanders? What?
>>
File: 1467935242049.png (510 KB, 770x789) Image search: [Google]
1467935242049.png
510 KB, 770x789
>>
File: villainhillary1.jpg (223 KB, 879x648) Image search: [Google]
villainhillary1.jpg
223 KB, 879x648
>>80714102
>>80714102
Come over here and grab some anti-Hillary memes specifically made for normies and Bernfags.

Then spread them in the Bernosphere (via fake Bernfag accounts on Twatter and Plebbit, if you can) so that they will hate Hillary so much that they will never vote for her.

If you have questions about infiltration, just ask it in that thread and we will help you.

/cfg/ MEME DIVISION

>>80700161

>>80700161

>>80700161
>>
>>80715415
the actual silent majority
>>
>makes a campaign on getting wall street money out of politics
>endorses the candidate with the most wall street money in the race
>>
File: d6uxxlm.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
d6uxxlm.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1800
>ITS TIME TO MAKE HISTORY, SHARE THIS - Bernie needs YOU to show up to NEW HAMPSHIRE tomorrow, at 9AM! Bernie is holding a joint rally with Hillary Clinton, and we need to show up IN YUGE NUMBERS to show him, and the establishment machine, that we stand with him, NOT WITH HER! #stillsanders

You can't make this up.
>>
>>80714914
>bernie is trying to get the best possible outcome for us

baka desu senpai
>>
>>80715415
I'll answer this for you. It is because facebook polls do a terrible job of representing the actual population. Most of Sander's supporters are under 30 retards that have to blab to everyone that they need to vote for Bernie (think vegans and how they tell everyone). Now factor out all minorities, all kids under 18, and all foreigners since the latter two cannot vote and he has no support from the former.

Clinton has a much larger support group from older people (30+) and a near-monopoly on the retiree vote, the largest and most active votong block in the country. Remember that old people don't drive around (no bumper stickers), don't have a facebook (no polls), and don't visit forums (no posts supporting). Couple that with the undying support she has from blacks because of her husband and it is a no brainer.

Bernie never really had a legitimate chance, and frankly, it is shocking he did as well as he did.

Just because a few barristas with purple hair worn Bernie shirts does not mean he ever had majority support, and thank god for that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.