[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to be awoken in the middle of the night to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
Hi there.

For some context, my boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 years and been living together for about 6 months. It's not that I don't enjoy having sex with him, but I don't like being awoken in the middle of the night to have it. This may sound silly, but I'm looking for a way to gently tell him that I don't like it. We've talked about it a bit before, but the last time I think I hurt his feelings- he sees it as an affront to him and a lack of desire on my end. Has anyone else had experience with this? Any advice would be much appreciated.

TL;DR: How do I politely tell me boyfriend to stop waking me up in the middle of the night to have sex?

Edit: wow you guys, thank you for all the advice !
>>
make like a fucking tree and leaf
>>
>>80712106
Tell Justin you have a headache.
>>
'Tis nothing to worry about. Just tell him to respect your body and your rules, and you'll have him treating you respectfully, ma'am.
>>
"don't fucking wake me up"

There you go

He will appreciate your honesty
>>
>>80712106
My girlfriend, who became my wife, did that once. About 4 hours after I went to sleep. Nipped that in the bud by saying, "Wh-what?! What? No! Always no at 4 am!

Also, what does this have to do with politics?
>>
Come the fuck off Leaf, you can do better than this drivel.
>>
What kind of shit relationship do you have where you think you need to be polite? I bet you don't even fart in each other. Fucking amateurs
>>
>>80712106
Are you a guy? If so stop being degenerate and get a woman.

Are you a girl? Well then you should know the fucking drill. Tits and time stamp OR GET THE FUCK OFF MY POL REEEEEEE
>>
>>80712106
A customer gave my (23f) waitress girlfriend his number, she wrote it down and kept it secretly. (25m)

She told me last weekend that 'I had better shape up and stop being so stingy (cheap) because: "some guy came into her workplace and gave her him number" I asked her what she did with the number and she said she threw it away because she loved me.
I just found the guys name and number written down on a short order form from her work, it was sitting facedown on her dresser.
Tldr: girlfriend secretly kept some dudes number after she told me she didn't keep it.
>>
>>80712289
if she was muslim she would take it even at 5 am
>>
>>80712331
You fart inside your significant other? The fuck, Straya.
>>
>>80712106
>Edit: wow you guys, thank you for all the advice !
>Edit
Nice reddit copypasta.
>>
You aren't obligated to give any man sex. You aren't an object you are a person. Just tell him no.
>>
>>80712106
>blogpost
kill yourself
>>
turbo cringebait
>>
>>80712368
>he doesnt fart inside his girlfriend
do you even know her last name?
>>
>>80712402
>>80712323
>>80712196
>>80712185
ITT: misogynists
>>
>>80712106
Why ask this to /pol? You realise you've got the wrong audience to be asking relationship advice to?
>>
>tfw no one realise its a reddit
wtf guys.. this place turned to shit, i really need to quote reddit now?
>>
>>80712106
Me [25 M] with my wife [23 F] of 5 years, she sent pics

So she sent nude pics to a friend of hers that she has a history with that always tries to sexualize things. To my knowledge she never as done anything like this before though and has been honest about his advances.
She told me what happened and is claiming she doesn't even really remember it. She does have black outs and deals with a lot of mental problems. But she was honest, told me that he claimed she did it, and when she got evidence she was honest with me.
We have been through A LOT and I have always been very forgiving. I've had stuff thrown at me, I've been belittled, and in some sense now betrayed. Usually I let things go pretty fast because I knew she had issues going into this marriage...but this one has me so f-ing mad. I've blown up on her a few times since she told me and I'm being snappy at work.
I want things to work because we have kids. I don't have the means to put them into daycare either. And oh yeah...regardless of everything I love her unconditionally....but when is enough enough?
I don't know what to do. I love her and don't want her to leave. If I do ask her to leave she has no where to go but her Dad's which is the definition of a shit hole. I'm worried too if I do end things she is at a risk to kill herself or at least sink to a point where it isn't good to have her around the kids. She has worked so hard to be a good person despite having such a rough childhood. She is willing to work on things, and said she'll live with any consequences.
Ugh wtf Reddit. What should I do?
TL;DR Seriously? Ok my wife sent nudes to another dude and now I don't know how to not have my world implode.
>>
>has sex out of wedlock
>gets surprised when men treat her like a whore
OP is obviously just bait, but it is an interesting phenomenon.
>>
>>80712106
>>80712372
Edit: kys
>>
>>80712368

It's the best way to not waste the smell. It's slowly released out of their orifices and there's no escape
>>
>>80712106
>I'm looking for a way to gently tell him that I don't like it.

"Hey Bob, if I'm asleep, then let me fucking sleep. I don't want to fuck you while I'm sleeping, because I'm sick of being tired the whole day afterwards."

Simple enough
>>
My husband and I are often on different work schedules. I've got a 8-5 and his schedule is all over the place. He used to wake me up for some late night loving. I was not getting the sleep I needed! So I told him that while I enjoy it, I need my sleep. So we developed a code. If I'm sleeping in either a nightie or my birthday suit, sex is fair game and he can wake me. But if there's panties or other clothes on, then he's got to have a go with "Palmala" or wait until the morning. It works for us! But you have to say something otherwise, you are doing yourself a disservice!
>>
>>80712556
I just fart under the blankets all night, and then pull the blankets over her head in the morning.

So, how do you fart inside them? Vag? Mouth?
>>
>>80712478
Shes a whore tell her to get fukt
>>
>>80712106
>>80712353
>>80712478
what is this shit?
>>
sag.e
>>
>>80712353
Get cucked faggot.
>>
>>80712375
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: youhavetogoback.jpg (33 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
youhavetogoback.jpg
33 KB, 600x338
>>80712106
shit b8 m8
>>
>>80712666

I open her ass cheek open while she sleeps then fart into her ass hole
>>
tell him one more time, clearly,

'don't fucking wake me up when i'm asleep, ever'

if he does it again, tell him that you're going to dump his ass. he obviously doesn't respect you otherwise he would have stopped the first time you told him. worse still, he's one of those pathetic guys who thinks then when girls knock him back they're just playing hard to get. those guys are scum.

if i pulled that shit on my girlfriend she'd tell me to get fucked. if i kept doing it after she told me seriously to cut it out,she would dump me. so she should. and so should you.
>>
>>80712845

Good thing about this is she thinks she did it so she whiffs that shit up
>>
If my GF wants to fuck at an ungodly hour, I told her to just start sucking me off even when I'm asleep.

If I wake up I'd be too pumped to say no.
>>
>>80712353

cool blog, no one fucking cares
>>
>want sex with gf before going to sleep
>she doesn't want
>wakes me up at 2.30am to have sex
>don't want, because I have to get up 2 hours later
>don't have sex ever again
>>
>>80712106

Just fuck the shit out of him BEFORE going to sleep
>>
>>80712632

>palmala

fucking white people
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 884x877) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 884x877
you should tell him that you want to do some assplay at 4am, using a maple syrup enema.

A fucking leaf

>kill yourself nigger
>>
>>80712106
>TL;DR
>Edit
Go back to Plebbit, fucking retard.
>>
>>80712106
>Leaf comes to /pol/ looking for advice about hurt feelings
>Leaf might as well lead BLM March to David Duke's house
>>
>>80712106
If you're a male, stop being a faggot.

>having sex outside of marriage
>>
>>80713106
This is pretty much what happens.
OP is a fucking bait poster. No proof, and all the newfags are falling for it.
INB4 newfag
Kiss my ass, I have been here 4 months.
>>
>>80712106
>How do I politely tell me boyfriend to stop waking me up in the middle of the night to have sex?
Dump him.
>>
>all these asshole newfags

get the fuck out
>>
File: ...the fuck.jpg (237 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
...the fuck.jpg
237 KB, 1500x1500
>>80712106
a) What is wrong with you? Maybe you shouldn't have a man in your life at all if you are that straining and cold.

b) What does that have to do with politics?
>>
>>80712106
What the FUCK does this have to do with politics?

Get the FUCK out.

Nice slide thread.
>>
>>80712106

HOW IS THIS RELEVANT TO A POLITICS FORUM

>CANADIAN CANCER STRIKES AGAIN
>>
>>80712689
slide thread, sage if you're going to reply

it's better that you just don't reply at all though and just hide the thread
>>
FUCK. OFF. YOU CUNT

Sage
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.