[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BLM are all wrong about Cops >Except Dorner, he was right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Dorner.jpg (78 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
Dorner.jpg
78 KB, 475x356
>BLM are all wrong about Cops
>Except Dorner, he was right
How does /pol/ reconcile this?
>>
File: 1462055602600.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1462055602600.gif
1 MB, 300x188
Dorner was a whiny SJW in a LAPD uniform until he got fired for incompetence. Then he became a deadly SJW with powerful weapons that average Californians aren't "allowed" to have. Good riddance to that hypocrite, and may BLM die soon too.
>>
File: 1460890924261.jpg (67 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
1460890924261.jpg
67 KB, 680x1020
dorner told his corrupt cop friends to fuck off

BLM are chimping out on all cops because one (1) asian manlet cop shot a black guy
>>
File: kden.jpg (30 KB, 600x559) Image search: [Google]
kden.jpg
30 KB, 600x559
>>80708759

>defending a homeless man from sadistic, corrupt cops makes you an SJW
>>
>>80708878
He was a spic, rareflag, and it isn't the first and only time it's happened.

Dorner killed random cops indiscriminately and /pol/ praised him for it. Now they want to cry "terrorism" when somebody who they think they link to their adversaries (spoiler alert: they can't) does it.
>>
>>80708033

We don't? It's not an either/or situation. Both are pretty shit. But it is possible to say one is definitely more useless and fucked than the other.
>Protip: It's BLM.
>>
File: dindu_nuffin_muffins.jpg (119 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
dindu_nuffin_muffins.jpg
119 KB, 500x418
>>80708033
Dorber was a dindu that blamed everything on Nazi cops. Only nufags like him. He literally said LAPD officers sang Nazi songs in his presence about killing blacks.
If anyone can point me towards these songs I'll change my mind. He has no credibility and was literally a guy that dindu nuffins.
>>
>>80709088
i thought dorner killed in self-preservation, rather than going on deliberately to murder peoples
>>
Dorner didn't give a fuck about white on black crime or the lack thereof

He had a beef with the LAPD and the "politics" that went on in the department
>>
>>80708033
Police corruption is not the same thing as systematic racism.
>>
>>80709088
the random cops were killed in self defence
>>
>>80709026
Dorner was a nigger
You know what that means?
He's a fucking liar

>>80709259
He filed an abuse complaint weeks after this supposed situation when he was getting a bad review since he's just a trainee officer
aka gonna get let go

So they had something similar to a trial over it, he had a lawyer defending him, they decided Dorner had to be fired because he lied or made accusations with no evidence.

YEARS LATER, this good for nothing worthless nigger who has never held a real job decides to go on a shooting rampage, shooting the daughter & fiance of the lawyer that defended him, shooting random cops in the street, taking people hostage, until he's cornered & killed
>>
File: 1461144013325.gif (998 KB, 245x179) Image search: [Google]
1461144013325.gif
998 KB, 245x179
>>80709026
Why you linking to my post? That's not my quote, thaifriend.

What makes him a Social Justice Wussy is his hypocrisy. A cop with military background saying that we need more gun control is how he used "virtue signaling" in his manifesto. Then he killed innocent civilians with the very gear we Californians can't legally own.
>>
>>80708033
By not cornering him?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.