[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you had any political dreams? If do, what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1468245908131.jpg (159 KB, 634x794) Image search: [Google]
1468245908131.jpg
159 KB, 634x794
Have any of you had any political dreams?

If do, what?
>>
>>80690955
I dream of developing fusion power and becoming the wealthiest person and first trillionaire in the history of manking, and using my political influence to lobby Congress to repeal antitrust laws so I can force takeovers of every industry, and ultimately allow me to purchase the United States Government by paying off it's debt. Also I'll give a lot to society to gain their support in this endeavor.
>>
File: Constitution 7.7.16-page-001.jpg (1 MB, 2550x4200) Image search: [Google]
Constitution 7.7.16-page-001.jpg
1 MB, 2550x4200
Yes. That 34+ individual State legislatures all call for an Article Five convention, where we simply update and "modernize" the constitution. This way we can address some of the vagueness caused issues, and reaffirm our rights as defined in the original the Bill of Rights.

This would also allow us to clean house of the cancer that is the current party that runs our system; and reignite our fire of liberty.
>>
>>80690955
sucking taylor swift's toes
>>
File: 1467857273967.jpg (17 KB, 396x217) Image search: [Google]
1467857273967.jpg
17 KB, 396x217
A nightmare that Hillary won the presidency.

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>80691395
oddly enough

I have this dream too
>>
>>80691529
cool we can be friends now :)
>>
File: Sophie-Turner(2)-Feet-2227742~01.jpg (478 KB, 2000x1273) Image search: [Google]
Sophie-Turner(2)-Feet-2227742~01.jpg
478 KB, 2000x1273
>>80691618
F is for friends that suck toes together
>>
To become a Senator or Rep. Now I dream of a fascist America.
>>
>>80690955

I had a dream once I was fucking Sarah Palin in her house and I looked out in the backyard and putin was giving me a thumbs up.
>>
>>80691731
feet are the most underrated part of a girls body
>>
File: Taylor-Swift-Feet-512413.jpg (943 KB, 2147x3000) Image search: [Google]
Taylor-Swift-Feet-512413.jpg
943 KB, 2147x3000
>>80692058
damn right

I especially love feet wrapped in pantyhose
>>
>>80690955
All political dreams end the same way these days. Speaking of which, are these fluid druids legal?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 300x262) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 300x262
>>80692143
Look at the ankles on that girl
>>
1) I want a (for lack of a better description) democratic authoritarian technocracy where the public may vote on social issues yet economic and other issues are solely the responsibility of government departments; yet also where a singular leader rules with the ability to veto the decisions of others. Technocrats are elected from members in their respective fields to fill parliamentary and department positions and cycle ( when I say technocrats I mean e.g: scientists, lawyers, engineers). All citizens must in the year post year-12 (yr 13 if you will) actively serve in one of the three military branches for the duration of the year. This way school leavers have instant employment (not paid of course) and can choose to go into continued paid employment at the year's close should they like the military. The purpose of this is to attempt to combat crime rates, homelessness, the subsequent welfare/tax burdens and install self-discipline/discipline into pampered children.
>>
>>80692811
>technocrats
>lawyers

pls go
>>
I dream (sexual fantasy) of being a nazi guard with a lot of jew lolis to play with and stratch their asses out until you could fit a can of soda inside of them. I would toss a fresh loli to them every day and whoever could fist them first would get to eat that day.
>>
>>80690955
I dream of becoming president and just being the bluntest guy around.

Yeah, we all might not get along, but we are American.

That, and fixing a lot of internal problems we have too.
>>
>>80692811
2) an authoritarian leader would need to be trusted to use apt judgement, but in the event that a leader turns rotten, a quota for the country's status after a set period (e.g. 10 years) should be enforced. Failing to meet a quota could, for example, result in replacement by an individual from the military officer corp or elite scientific institute. Regarding science quickly: all scientific restrictions (e.g. human rights/animal rights) should immediately be lifted for research purposes. This includes importantly stem cell research. Heads of state should be advised by a cabinet of distinguished persons from the required fields. Other than those main issues, I would aspire to leave the remaining systems in place aside from the issue of councils and punishment (plus some other things). In the ideal world, councils would be replaced by governors mimicking the federal system mentioned above (authoritarian leader and advisors). The death penalty would be reintroduced for criminals serving high inprisonment durations. Welfare for certain citizens would be completely removed and reinvested into the public health system. Asylum seekers (asylum seekers are actually defined as fleeing from economic circumstances) would be barred entirely from entry into Australia except as tourists (refugees may be accepted.
>>
>>80690955
I used to day-dream about murdering somebody powerful.
>>
>>80694548
>>80694548
3) Any major crimes commited by them results in a death penalty) crimes commited by them results in a death penalty or deportation if not insufficient evidence is presented though they are highly suspect). Military control is entirely in the hands of the federal leader. All Australian involvement in foreign wars ends. Australia seeks strong alliances and political ties with the powerful East including Russia, China and India. Gays are not allowed to marry in Christian churches, but are allowed a greater extent of civil union than already exists. Large foreign companies must pay tax or lose their market in Australia (be barred from selling products). Fourth generation foreigners may become naturalised Australians. First, second and third generations may not and will die as foreigners. Race mixing and politically correct propaganda will not be encouraged anywhere, at least not by government (including in classrooms). Foreign damage to Australian soil will not be tolerated (foreign whaling ships will be detained and damage to native corals and environments will result in detainmebt). Political parties will not be banned, but will be obsolete under the new 'technocratic' (more acurately it is fascist with democratic and minor technocratic influence) system.
If I were to suggest an all out genocide which comes with all fascist dictatorships eventually I'd elect blacks in general because fuck 'em (I say blacks and not aboriginals because aboriginals are very small in number and are already dying out)
>>
>>80690955
>If do, what?
what did he mean by this
>>
>>80690955
I had a weird one a few nights ago.
Just remember Alex Jones dressed up as a Nazi, in the center of a massive stage, surrounded by millions of people, introducing Mr. President Donald J. Trump to a roaring crown, and instead of fireworks, a bunch of patriot missiles were launched which exploded in the air then Trump started to rally us.

forgot what else
>>
>>80692058
I concur.
>>
>>80691379
So if random nigger decides to run for president he should be paid and given air time?
>>
>>80690955
yes i dreamt humanity ended

it was wonderful
>>
>>80690955
Dreamed last night that Oregon and one other state got an assault weapons ban

My prophetic dreams have a habit of coming true
>>
I'd like to run for something someday. I'm majoring in Public Relations with a PoliSci minor.

I have great speaking skills, I just don't think I'd be able to connect with people very well. People agree I can speak very well, I am just not very personable. I'd be more effective running a campaign as a staff member.
>>
>>80690955

I have a few dreams:

>Reformation of Islam,
transformation of Islam into a secular religion that completely give up Sharia Law

>True freedom of speech worldwide
In extension freedom of knowledge and freedom of information

>Violence idea should be dealt with discussion and dialogue, while violence action should be dealt with state violence
I hope every person from every nation accept this one simple idea

>International entities (e.g. companies like Facebook, Google) will never have power bigger than the power of any government in the world
There should be some measures/laws that limit their power implemented in every nation.

Simple ideas, benefit humanity, but hard to achieve.
>>
>>80690955
Further automation, and therefore, downsizing of my nations governmental organs, and maybe tolerable relations with Russia.

First is actually more and more easy to archive, but the second... well, hard to balance between being openly hostile, and a sychopanthic bootlicker when any such subject is brought up, due to the polarizing nature of the subject.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.