[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Green Pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1468203027213.png (843 KB, 5440x1884) Image search: [Google]
1468203027213.png
843 KB, 5440x1884
It's time for Berniebros to man up and support a woman who wants real change.
>>
>(((Stein)))
>>
>>80687154
>(((no shit)))
>>
File: blessings of kek.png (645 KB, 1048x633) Image search: [Google]
blessings of kek.png
645 KB, 1048x633
>Denying the existence of meme magic
>>
>>80686964
yfw you realize the movement that coalesced under Bernie would have under Stein if it wasnt for that old fool. Bernie's campaign was obviously a gatekeeper planned mechanism to suppress a third party political movement.
>>
I disagree with free tuition, but I do in a some sense agree with tuition debt forgiveness, but only if the funding comes from a tax on billionaires or something. Otherwise the ordinary taxpayer should not be paying for a stupid millennial's poor decision making.

Free college is a dumb idea however. College already is something that not everyone should require, making college at public universities completely free is a mistake. Maybe lower tuition costs so that a student who is working is able to actually pay their own tuition, this can be accomplished by federal funding to public universities in addition to state funding.

Many people are getting useless degrees these days that lead no where. College should be about a real education that benefits not only oneself, but the country as a whole. The government needs to incentivize students who go into STEM and other economically beneficial fields.
>>
not voting for her again, green stance on nuclear energy is literally the exact opposite of sensible and pro-earth

trump will fix foreign policy and align the war on terrorism. first woman president isn't as important as that.
>>
>>80687802
Education shouldn't be something only the privileged enjoy. Germany and Japan are far more educated than the U.S. and that's seriously hurting us.
>>
>>80687838
That's another stance I definitely disagree with in the Green party. So many anti-nuclear yuppies are massive ignoramuses when it comes to actually understanding the science and technology behing nuclear energy. They cry and shreik Chernobyl and Fukushima despite those events being incredibly rare and in older, outdated power-plants in vulnerable areas.

Modern Nuclear power is safe and more research should be taken into understanding emerging nuclear technologies such as molten salt reactors.

With all that said, I do agree with a lot of other green party stances when it comes to climate change, but they can definitely be pseudo-intellectual when it comes to other scientific topics.
>>
>>80688225
The point is not everyone needs a college education, especially when the people who wind up with massive debt made incredibly poor choices in their studies.

I'm saying the government should provide incentives to get people into economically beneficial fields that improve the standing of the US domestically and abroad. This means funding students who are going into research, emerging technologies, STEM, etc. not humanities (which I still think are important, but not as critical as the brain drain we could be experiencing if more emphasis isn't focused on science).
>>
>This kills the Hillary
Brilliant plan!
>>
>>80688475
:^)
>>
>>80686964
No thanks. Was a Berniebro but now I'm a Trump supporter. Fuck the Green Party, bunch of fence sittin queers.
>>
>>80687838
>>80688227

The nuclear shit is the main go-to attack on Steins policy which proves ere isnt much to criticize. People also point to her past with alternative medicine. So you mean to tell me the worst thing about her is that she isn't going to kiss the energy and pharmaceutical lobby's ass?
>>
>>80688755
Stein believes in some harmless home remedy shit, while the other candidates believe in fighting wars for Israel because of the Bible. Which is worse?
>>
>>80688755
I would vote Green over Trump of Shillary any day friend, but I'm allowed to have my criticisms of their platform. There is no perfect candidate that I think can meet any individuals needs, regardless of party. I support the 2nd amendment, but I'm also pro-life. I am anti-globalism and Muslim immigration, but I also support higher taxes on the wealthy. Green probably most aligns with most of my stances I guess.

Bernie is a lost cause regardless, it was fun while it lasted, but he will fall in line with the rest of the Democucks and endorse Shillary despite all the convictions that would make it seem like he would never support such a corrupt individual, all because he wants to prevent a Trump presidency.
>>
>>80689116
Yeah, he's falling back on the favored "lesser of two evils" the establishment parties always roll out on election day, but whether Trump wins or loses, it will be another four years lost because we allowed ourselves to be cowed by the establishment. We just need enough voters to get third parties a foothold in funding and we need a push for a proportionally representative democracy so that congress isn't just kabuki theatre by two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>80689116
The bigger picture is backing a third party that wouldn't be disastrous like libertarians and would lead to a people's political awakening ultimately destroying the two establishment parties currently in power. Wouldn't it be great if it was Greens and Libertarians as the two main parties?
>>
She recently invited Bernie to literally take her position as the Green party's nominee. She said she'd step down to allow him to run against Hillary and Trump.

This woman is great.
>>
File: 1445324919130.jpg (247 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1445324919130.jpg
247 KB, 560x560
Green party anywhere being relevant
>mfw
>>
File: Good Goy.gif (12 KB, 165x193) Image search: [Google]
Good Goy.gif
12 KB, 165x193
>>80686964
>Stein
>>
File: IQ by degree.jpg (293 KB, 784x1960) Image search: [Google]
IQ by degree.jpg
293 KB, 784x1960
>>80688225
>Germany more educated than the US
Not for long with their immigration policy.
And you already have 13 years of public schooling, people tend to forget that and they also forget how shit it is.
If you want free education do better in your high school and get scholarships.
You can also educate yourself by using the hundreds of sites that are meant for that such as khanacademy, coursera, codeacademy, etc. Completely free.

You don't have the right to rob the working class of their money to pay for some brats to learn about 50 different genders and how the people paying for their college are bad for being white.

We need less people at college, not more. Not everyone can be an engineer, so it would be better to train them for welding or something to fit their talents instead.
>>
File: qP3ev6z.png (839 KB, 2310x830) Image search: [Google]
qP3ev6z.png
839 KB, 2310x830
>>80686964

We really doing this shit?

Green pill is not a jill pill.
>>
>unironically supporting an irrelevant candidate who has literally no chance of winning

I'll be surprised if she gets >.001% of the vote.

Also, she's a kike.
>>
>>80686964
I keked, good work OP
>>
>>80689116
So basically your pluses.
Trump
>speaks out against globalism
>recognizes the dangers of Islam
>claims to defend second amendment

Hillary
fuckin nothing

Stein
>taxes rich people

And your choice is Stein? Even though she has 0 chance of winning and you'd be basically handing it over to Hillary?
That's batshit insane. I can't comprehend people who would destroy their country for a few dollars.
>inb4 it's not a dichotomy
For all practical purposes it is, and that's the only purpose that matters in the real world.
>>
>>80690784
Trump and Bernie are willing pawns in the game where Clinton wins the White House. Not only was the TPP in danger but there was a political movement against the corporate parties in power. The masters needed plans and quick, so they pulled Trump and Bernie out of the corruption hat. Most people can't believe its true but I don't understand why it's so hard to believe..
>>
>>80689739
This.

Green parties are generally more cucked and retarded than liberal ones.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.