[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: Theories that sound crazy but you think are actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: bitch dab.jpg (66 KB, 762x960) Image search: [Google]
bitch dab.jpg
66 KB, 762x960
>ITT: Theories that sound crazy but you think are actually true

Here's mine: Black Lives Matter protesters are actually protesting because of 4chan and /pol/ continuing the proud tradition of racism and their objective is to take to the streets and invade the homes of shitposters and kill them.
>>
File: jews.jpg (721 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
721 KB, 960x640
Russia is actually behind BLM. Sort of. The racial tension exists, but they are actively encouraging them to fan the flames.

They want Trump to win because they can further the destabilization of our country.
>>
>>80683840

DAB ON DEM HOEZ
>>
>>80684994
>trump
>destabilize
>>
>>80683840
That's not crazy. Just plain retarded.
>>
>>80683840
you gotta show this mad love #WE
>>
>>80684994

In light of all this BLM bullshit, China just came out saying the US can't say anything about "Human Rights" until we can get it right in our own land. They know exactly what the fuck they're doing.
>>
>>80684994
here's your (you) Shillary
>>
>>80683840
What's up with her hands?
>>
>>80685258
>>80686032
>>80685927
I understand why you think that I might be a little off here but there's something to it. I should also note I'm voting Trump. I believe he is the better overall candidate by far.

But reality is that racial tensions are pretty high in every major city in the US. As an African-American president, I think Obama could do much to cool things down, but he's afraid of coming down too hard on the African-American community.

There are already some unease between how Trump is viewed by minorities in our country. Much of it is based on lies, and much of it comes from the democratic party, but I gather a sense that there's some outside influence trying to leverage this.

I might be wrong, but I just can't shake the feeling. The Russian accusation is just a shot in the dark. I just find it a very common tactic for Russians to say one thing and do another (call a ceasefire, then ignore it, etc.). It's a very weak link, and I kinda have a bias against them so I'd advise not taking the Russian part of the conspiracy seriously.
>>
>>80684994
I believe you believe that
>>
>>80686846
Thanks? I'm really not sure on the Russian part. I'm very certain there is influence outside the country that wants this, and is actively working towards promoting division in our country.
>>
>Much of it is based on lies, and much of it comes from the democratic party, but I gather a sense that there's some outside influence trying to leverage this.

The other is George Soros' philanthropic delusional fantasy of no borders and destabilize country.
>>
Someone a few weeks back said "sex advice" magazines like Cosmopolitan only exist to give shallow advice that only makes people spend longer looking for significant others and therefore spend money to make themselves look good with products.

I'd never thought of it like that, but I'm not discrediting it at all.
>>
>>80687281
As much as I would like to blame Soros for this, I think this is more of a state-sponsored conspiracy.

This type of crisis has a chance of backfiring, creating a stronger sense of nationalism and distrust of immigrant minorities.
>>
>>80684994

This doesn't sound crazy at all. It would be crazy for Russia not to exploit the massive potential for racial tension in the united states.
>>
Stormfags and any other fascist movement in the internet is all a trap for controlled opposition.

Russia is attempting to destabilize the United States funneling movements like BLM or to incite cultural Marxism.

Russia is still using their espionage playbook from the cold war and slowly subverting the West as weak and spineless.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.