[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion on this state?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: iowa.png (2 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
iowa.png
2 KB, 277x182
I really can't think of anything bad about it. Pretty much a white state, only reason we have any niggers is cause of Chiraq. It's one of the smartest states in the union, has thriving economy, and is not a liberal shithole like the northeast or west coast.
>>
Iowa was blue in 6 of the last 7 elections.

It permitted gay marriage well before California did.

If you think it's not a liberal state, you're delusional or living on a farm.
>>
>>80683037
Yeah, but it's Iowa, lmao..
>>
>>80683172
We barely voted democrat. Plus it's likely that Iowa will become a red state in the future, millennials all want to move to the coast. Iowa is considered a swing state for a reason. I see it going Trump, especially because of Bernie supporters.
>>
>>80683241
Where are you from then?
>>
Idiots Out Walking Around.
>>
>>80683172
>Republican senators
>Republican governor who is the longest sitting governor of a state in US history
>>
>>80683037

Ames resident here. State sucks. Weather is horrible, people aren't as nice as the typical "midwest nice", and politically (at least here in Ames) is all Bernie all the time.
>>
>>80683578
NJ :')

>inb4 you pretend to know anything about my state, you don't, and most of its great
>I have family in your shitty region and I know the confusion of thinking New Jersey is Staten Island or an industrial waste that is prevalent there
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 500x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 500x773
>>80683501
Might have to be going Trump possibly.
QuadCity Iowa resident. ...
NOT VOTING WITH HER

>I been following JewYorker Bernard b4 he announced running.
>I was ready 4 him & VP Jesse THE BODY Ventura, to blitzkrieg CapitolHill with .44 cal Sturmgewehrs & the Secretary of Radical AlexJone's, in arms.
>All the niggs in the south & mid-Altantic voted for THE BITCH;
>cuz they didn't wanna c them gibmedats get diversified.

>& now he's planned to endorse Shillary @ NH.
>Not run GreenParty or Indy. JillStein said he could take GP.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY, EYEEEEEESSS! .. IT'S THE ONLY THINGG, THAT SLOWLY STOPS THE, AAAAAACHE!
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x386
>>80687279
Iowa in a summary is:

•all farm;

•eastern Iowa (with acception of IowaCity)
& western Iowa
(Omaha metro, Sioux Falls, Sioux City metros)
are all one big rust belt like Buffalo NY, Rockford IL, Ohio, that type vibe.

•DesMoines is like the for mentioned, but with a lot of wannabe TwinCities Minneasota bourgeois action
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.