[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The truth about race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: redpill-300x199.jpg (5 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
redpill-300x199.jpg
5 KB, 300x199
Let me tell you a secret.

The real reason what sets whites apart from other races is their hypnotizability/programmability/suggestibility. This is why totalitarian systems and monotheistic religions were so popular in white countries. I've heard it has something to do with the eye color. It's all about control.

>b-but what about Asians

Here's the thing. Whites have this unique thing where we can be puppeteered, but still keep our free will/creativity. Creativity = free will. This is exactly what makes whites fucking unstoppable in warfare.

Yes, Asians can have armies and ideologies too but they lose their free will. They LITERALLY become programmed robots. See North Korea.

Blacks aren't hypnotizable at all. Do they have more free will because of it? Not necessarily. Sometimes the hypnotizing benefits the hypnotized, for example in a war. This is why black and Asian armies were shit historically.

There are difference in a race too. Usually very attractive individuals are the best hypnotizers/hypnotizees, that's why they are depicted so often in ads.

The goal of the 3rd Reich was to outbreed any animalistic instincts out from the genepool of humanity and get as close as possible to a perfectly controllable race populated entirely by spirit. And via millenia this race should be improved even more with technology and selective breeding and turn us into gods. It's nothing less than hijacking evolution and infusing it with will.
>>
>>80682891
give tl;dr

will not read all that

especially not when you have phrased is in that way
>>
>>80683058

Whites are the easiest to brainwash, but they still keep a minimum of free will, which is useful in warfare and inventing stuff.

When Asians are brainwashed they lose ALL free will. This is why Asian armies are a fucking joke. You need creativity in war.

Blacks are the hardest to brainwash. A black would never, ever go to warfare for abstract things like homeland etc...
>>
>>80683465
okay, so what is the purpose of this thread?

should we brainwash asians or?

if whites are easiest to brainwash then lets brainwash germans into hating fugees? yaaaaaay
>>
>>80682891
The real reason for our success is our IQ distribution. There are a greater number of geniuses in White populations than in East Asian populations.
>>
>>80683680

You could easily do that but you know as well as I do that Germany can't do that.
>>
>>80683946
don't slide and be a cuck, what is your suggestion?
>>
>>80684153

Islam is the biggest threat humanity is facing. Why the refugees? Because it's easier to convert totally new citizens to Islam than older Europeans.

We need to educate the population.
>>
>>80684761
that makes no sense whatsoever.

stop being an EU shill.

I would rather blow up 10 fugee homes than shilling for merkel.

but oyou seem to be a master cuck
>>
>>80683465
What about brown people? Mexicans, Arabs, south Americans, etc.

What about whites that aren't that white/ dark hair, dark eyes?
>>
>>80685893

No.
>>
>>80682891
Nice shitpost

sage

/pls
>>
File: baby got butt.png (8 KB, 625x582) Image search: [Google]
baby got butt.png
8 KB, 625x582
>>80686358
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.