[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is there such a social stigma around a man losing his virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
why is there such a social stigma around a man losing his virginity to a prostitute?

it is basically the most base and purest sexual transaction: there is no mismatch or miscommunication or deception involved.

it is pure distilled human nature: i provide you with something, you provide me with sex.

theres all kinds of shaming not only on reddit, but on 4chan as well: "only losers lose their virginity to prostitutes" "losing your virginity to a prostitute is the lowest of the low" "LOL wow enjoy being a loser for the rest of your life".

there is literally nothing wrong with losing your virginity to a prostitute and/or continuing patronage of prostitutes for your sexual release; i am just interested to see why people would bother to shame others for this act as if they have any vested stake in the matter
>>
File: estaban.jpg (78 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
estaban.jpg
78 KB, 1920x1080
>>80675939
There's a big difference between your regular street whore and a upper class Vegas prostitute in a safe and regulated environment provided by Mr. Dennis Huff.
If you're able to save up a couple of grand and can afford a road trip to Vegas, preferably with a couple of buddies, then there's nothing wrong with it. There was a great HBO series called Cathouse where one young guy lost his virginity to one of the girls and she was very kind, gentle, and walked him through everything.
>>
File: albert-einstein.jpg (292 KB, 806x746) Image search: [Google]
albert-einstein.jpg
292 KB, 806x746
Because prostitutes are illegal and you're so barren that you have to resort to a crime to get your dick fucked.

I'm not sure what you don't understand about that.
>>
>>80676269
>There was a great HBO series called Cathouse where one young guy lost his virginity to one of the girls and she was very kind, gentle, and walked him through everything.

Link?
>>
File: tmp_18560-images(7)3299548.jpg (4 KB, 144x177) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18560-images(7)3299548.jpg
4 KB, 144x177
>>80675939
>paying for sex
Rape is more respectable.
Fucking fat loser.
>>
>>80675939
>t. guy too ugly to get laid
>>
>>80677199
>>80677342

lmfao you act like i give a fuck about your opinions about me.

i mean i get that this is 4chan adn we are all here to troll the fuck out of each other but still, there are people out there who will hear someone fucks prostitutes and immediately start saying shit like this and its really kindof pathetic.

not saying you guys are the ones like that IRL but just that, this attitude you may or may not be saying in jest is in actuality something that actually exists today
>>
Some of us would rather there were a romantic story behind how we lost our virginity..

That being said, with all the virginity shaming surrounding men it's hard to find a woman willing to be your first real girlfriend. Women simply care way too much about preselection, if they were honest about breaking social constructions this would be the first: guy has lots sex, guy more likely to cheat. Guy has no sex, guy more likely to think sex with you is everything. Why is this hard?
>>
>>80676269
I watched this dude turn another dude into a walrus.
>>
>>80675939
Lost mine to a Moroccan prostitute when I was 22. 28 now and have never had sex again. :(
>>
>>80678107
Cost me $200 plus $50 for hotel room for 2 hours
>>
File: the-gif.gif (1023 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
the-gif.gif
1023 KB, 500x361
do your research and plan ahead.

follow the guides online.

it can be expensive but if you know what you are doing it doesn't have to be.

there are spots around the world that make the process simple, costs affordable, and distant enough from your own legislation to prevent serious criminal proceedings.

but it can be addictive.
>>
>>80678230
so the actual sex only lasted for like 10 minutes and you get literally 1 hour and 50 minutes left to do whatever the fuck you want with the hooker right?

like you can make her go out and buy you a soda while you watch tv, when she gets back u can make her suck ur dick while ur playing nintendo ds.

you can make her fucking scrub ur bathtub, make her cook some traditional moroccan food, etc.

all that shit, right?
>>
>>80675939
>why is there such a social stigma around a man losing his virginity to a prostitute?

>being so autistic that you have to seriously ask this question

Son, the stigma of virginity has nothing to do with the act of sex itself. Being a involuntary virgin past a certain age is a sign that you're unable to find anyone willing to have sex with you. Paying someone to have sex with you doesn't fix the problem - if anything, it makes it worse. It means that not only are you unable to find a willing partner, but you're so obsessed with having sex by any means that you're willing to pay a stranger who would never touch you normally to fuck you for money.
>>
>>80678550
that's like saying "dude we'll get drunk for like 10 minutes right but then we'll throw up for two hours and we can throw up on like anyone at the party and we can have spins for hours man, right?"

you don't get the point.
>>
I'd honestly rather give it away to a prostitute than continue being a virgin. Feels depressing as hell carrying that shit at 22 when most healthy, socially normal people lose it in their teens. I at least would like to be able to say "I have fucked."
>>
It's like buying a trophy

Good for you...but you still suck

Seducing women requires the traits which are the most genetically successful
>>
>>80678846
depends...

if you're 50, the world's best research and development technician, but have never touched a girl, a trophy in the form of a blonde bimbo in her early 20's is a damn fucking respectable trophy.
>>
In some cultures losing the V card to a hooker is a father son tradition. I just love what I do
t.pimp. Dinasty of the furry gold dealers since the 1760s
>>
>>80679096
>russia
>furry gold
you cannot have Gadget.
>>
>>80678996
If you 50 and failed to give a woman vaginal tingles you're just seen as a creep who needed to bribe a guttertrash skank with no shame
>>
Shut up, degenerate. Leave your whining to /r9k/.
>>
>>80677049
People usually start putting ethics above legality around the time they graduate from elementary school. Victimless crimes are okay.
>>
>>80678633
there is literally nothing implying any of that negatively charged shit you have to say.

true the plane ticket to thailand is pretty expensive; ~1000 i think?

but then you get there and women cost $20.

i could go around and see a tshirt that i like for $25 or i could bring home this 5'4 brown bitch with huge tits back to my place and fuck her for an hour.

hmmm i guess ill take the shirt unless i see an even hotter slut.

how does any of this make me such an obsessed guy? im just paying 3rd world women what amounts to literally a nice dinner in my country for the purposes of using them to fuck.
>>
>>80679231
so...is the less respectable party in this transaction the guttertrash skank who accepts a few benjamins or the creepy, successful, prize-winning, money-making, house-paid-off middle aged man?
>>
File: Isaac.jpg (198 KB, 407x559) Image search: [Google]
Isaac.jpg
198 KB, 407x559
>>80675939
>Caring about social stigma in 2016

Wizardry is a lifetime commitment
>>
>>80676269
The problem with The Cathouse is that pretty much every trucker that goes through that area has also gone through those women.
>>
>>80679608
the problem with the cathouse is it is several hundred dollars more than the local girl on backpage.
>>
>>80679376
LBFMs are the nectar of dreams.
>>
>>80679388
The former

A woman who gives access to her womb to any man regardless of fitness is disgusting on a primal level

A man who gives out his commitment is sickening on a primal level
>>
File: bait2.jpg (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
1 KB, 100x100
>>80677522
>>
File: 8439845.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
8439845.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>80675939
>insecure about needing to pay
>doesn't care about diseases

I guess not having hands is tough for you
surely there is a nurse nearby
just push the button with your nose
>>
>>80679376
you really can't get a nice dinner for $20 anywhere anymore though. it's more like $30 these days.
>>
File: mega=pussy.jpg (615 KB, 1575x1801) Image search: [Google]
mega=pussy.jpg
615 KB, 1575x1801
Help them out
>>
>>80680206
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnovwp4O3JI
>>
>>80677146
well that's some shit preparation for the real world

i wish that whores were legal and cheap

but i know that it would be bad for society and for the whores so im a little glad that some puritanical fuck made it illegal- otherwise i would give no fucks about doing it all the time and then all of my money would be wasted on whores- and that's no good.

what i really want is a soulmate
>>
>>80675939
It's about feminazis losing a monopoly on pussy
>>
>>80680510

look here, this will solve your troubles.
>80680264
>>
>>80678744
you can do it

you just stopped trying for some reason

get a hooker, get a gf, get a fuckbuddy- they are all whores it doesn't really matter

read some PUA (The Game) and the Kino Touch escalation method

go for girls a little below your league

you can do the thing. i believe in you.
>>
>>80675939
Women don't like prostitutes. They're competition.
If you haven't noticed, women are very good at pushing social stigma onto anyone or anything that they disapprove of as a group.
>>
>>80675939
Because it's not an accomplishment. Guys have to work to get bitches, but if you just hand $$$ to some whore; no one will respect you for it.
>>
>>80678633
But at-least then you can say you've had sex before.
>>
>>80677199
Summed it up perfectly anon. Haha.
>>
>>80675939
Because sex by itself means nothing. The whole test of getting a girl to accept you is convincing a girl to accept you. It's a judgment. What do you think of a contest where the contestants can just pay the judges?
>>
>>80680264
>>
>>80680264
honestly i think that Trump girls are too conservative for me

all of my experience has been with smart liberal women from middle/upper class families

but i don't want to marry that. i want an ethical liberal woman who hasn't already taken over 9000 cocks.

does such a thing exist?
>>
>>80681183
You mean politics and business?
>>
File: 1467470612642.png (868 KB, 491x660) Image search: [Google]
1467470612642.png
868 KB, 491x660
>>80681495
No idiot
>>
Chad is the problem.

In the old days, even Chad mostly preferred prostitutes to hookups, because it's just plain easier and simpler that way. Somewhere along the line, it became socially praiseworthy to be a great seducer of women, and this has led to a situation where men are basically crawling over broken glass and fighting each other for womens' favor, rather than having one group of women just for sex (prostitutes) and another for marrying later when you want a family like it was in the old days.

Women just LOVE modern dating, they get all the benefits of prostitution (free shit, being a slut) and none of the downsides like the social stigma that used to preclude prostitutes from later marrying well.
>>
>>80675939
I'm a virgin and I don't think I could fuck a prostitute even if the option was there.
>>
>>80677880
Wtf? Romance? Are you some sort of faggot or what?
>>
>>80681847
Isn't that the point of it? Falling in love, etc?
>>
>>80682048
Sure if you get your reality spoon fed to you by Hollywood and TV.
>>
>>80682219
Maybe I watched too much Disney as a child.
>>
>>80681183
Terrible analogy
>>
>>80682299
Ok mate, sound like you really need to take a trip down to the local pollywaffle and get your tucker packed into a tight gook box.
>>
>>80682299
That'll do it. If you expect some fairytale love of your life horse shit you are in for a rude fucking awakening. If you want a life partner find someone who will elevate your status via resources or connections. Love would be a nice extra perk but it won't put food on the table or buy you a new car.
>>
>>80682542
Nah, I don't even know how you would find one.

>>80682610
I'm not really that ambitious that those things matter to me.
>>
>>80682677
Find that ambition before you become old and bitter at all the missed opportunities.
>>
>>80682884
I'll have probably killed myself before that happens anyway.
>>
>>80675939
This is a pretty loser thing to do. Why not just find a regular cute GF to lose it too.

Unless you're like 35 y/o autistic virgin Then you should just rape a close friend. You'll probably get away with it because they feel sorry for your retarded ass, just make sure she's single so you don't end up murdered.
>>
>>80681847
I seek to love and be loved, a hollow experience for my first time doing something plausibly sacred isn't very inviting. If I simply wanted to feel good and didn't mind paying, I'd buy MDMA, weed and take a bath with harmonious music.

I want to share a moment with someone instead, even if I have really bad sex which is likely for my first time.

I don't think you understand what I'm really after. Sex itself doesn't interest me.
>>
>>80677880
>Cuck: The Post
>>
You either had a teen girl, with a body tight like you'll never again experience, want nothing more in the world than you or you didn't
There's nothing magical about losing your virginity to an older woman who's had every tom, dick and harry through her so no harm in visiting a prosty although just jump on a massage with a tug or gobble at the end if you're that stressful to have your dick played with
>>
>>80683292
>making sex sacred is cuckoldry
/pol/ has recently gotten a few steps worse. This is what happens when we get media attention.
>>
>>80679376
A nice dinner is what the average man pays for sex anyway Amirite?
>>
>>80680821
Nah, I've more or less accepted my hopelessness. I couldn't even try to pick up a woman if you pointed a gun at my head and threatened to pull the trigger if I didn't even try at the very least. I would just default to a sputtering wreck unable to convey any kind of romantic intent. I've more or less come to terms with it, and accepted that I'm one of the inferior males not meant to pass my genes. Kinda shitty since my dad's a pretty alpha guy and has to keep women away with a pointy stick. His genes must have skipped a generation, or a childhood of isolation and vidya fucked me proper. Sorry dad, you deserve better.

Hopefully another war starts up soon and Cuckdeau sends us in so I can maybe get a few kills, then meet an explosive end overseas. That's my life's ambition now.
>>
>>80675939
Roasties get mad that you didnt lose it by pandering to one of them
>>
>>80675939
>listening to or taking advice from 4chan ever
there are people who actually do this
>>
>>80675939
because fucking a whore is stupid and we have too many dumb shit kids as is
>>
>>80675939
>it is basically the most base and purest sexual transaction
>most base and purest

Which one is it? Those words don't really work together...
>>
>>80675939
FUCK OFF JEW ZIONIST FUCKING SEBATAI ZEVI
>>
>>80683153
love is an awful experience

while it's happening- it's the greatest feeling in the world. they are your everything. you think of them constantly, you can't wait to see them, you would do ANYTHING for them.

then it's over, for whatever reason, and you're alone again. and in place of all of that joy and love is a hollow pit where your happiness used to be. and you feel the flames of love fire up again for a few months- but after it's over all of the things that made you happy before just turn to dust in your mouth. after having her- not having her becomes unbearable. and so you obsess and you still think about her all the time- for years

and then she starts posting pictures of her husband and their children

and you fall asleep alone on the couch again

and dream of things that never were
>>
I lost my virginity at age 16 to my first love

Now in late 20s I sex mostly with prostitutes

I never think of how I lost my virginity except on pol threads
>>
>>80675939

>"only losers lose their virginity to prostitutes"

That's the answer, really. People see them as losers because they fail to achieve something very basic that normal humans achieve, being able to attract a sexual partner.

Just like if you're 30 years old and still relying on your parents people will call you a loser. Seems pretty simple to me, if you haven't achieved things X, Y and Z that normal people achieve by a certain point in your life, you are a loser in the game of life.

I don't agree that they should be harassed over the fact that they're not good at life, but that's just how it is and is unlikely to change.
>>
FUCKING JEWS MAKING PROPAGANDA THREAD TO MAKE MEN MORE DEGENERATE.
>>
>>80675939
>why is there such a social stigma around a man losing his virginity to a prostitute?

There's stigma to this? I don't think this happens enough to have a "stigma". I didn't even know this happened until I came onto 4chan. Trust me, no one in the real world gives a shit about how you lose your virginity. They definitely don't want to know, and normies would never tell, so just go ahead and do it, weirdo.
>>
>>80675939
Nobody is thinking about men losing their virginity to a prostitute. Ever. And should you lose your virginity to a prostitute, nobody else wants to fucking know that about you. Nobody cares about your self centered bullshit. We really just don't give a fuck. Why do you insist on flaunting your degeneracy and then whimpering about what others think? Keep it to yourself if you're not proud of your bullshit, faggot.
>>
>>80684171
don't worry, im here to counter them- arguing for romance and the pain of loves lost
>>
File: Untitled.png (964 KB, 605x815) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
964 KB, 605x815
Literally every woman uses sex as an exchange for something. They lock you in with a shit load of sex at the start of the relationship, then ration it and commodify it in order to establish an element of control in the relationship.

Try to find a decent girl that will fuck you unconditionally whenever you want, indefinitely.

You think Prince Nawaf al-Saud is tormented every night he goes to sleep knowing he payed the women on his yacht (pic related) to fuck him?
>>
>>80684067
have you read The Game and the Kino touch escalation method?
>>
>>80683724
whoops, meant to link to this
>>80684436
>>
>>80675939
Dude you're projecting . If you want to fuck prostitutes no one is gonna stop you and I'm sure the girl needs the money to "finance college".
>>
>>80684397
>not raping your girlfriend

Why the fuck do you pussies let the woman be in control? Are you that needy for sex that a weak female can control you with it? Every man has to get past this at some point to become a man.

Your woman needs to understand two things clearly at all times:
1. You can snap her dainty little neck at any moment if you choose.
2. You can tell her fuck off at any moment and be 100% ok with this. There is half the population out there with a vagina and there is nothing particularly special about her hole.
>>
>>80677049
>Because prostitutes are illegal and you're so barren that you have to resort to a crime to get your dick fucked.

When you put it like that, yeah, it really does sound pathetic. Sex is abundant in the natural world. Fleas, dogs, birds fuck at will. But neckbeards, if they were a species they'd be extinct within a generation. Truly God's mistake.
>>
>>80684715

Such edge.
>>
>>80683724
I'll fucking kill you you fucking piece of shit who the fuck scum fuck are you? YOU HAVE CONSCIOUSNESS AND I HAVE TO READ YOUR SCUM FUCKING POST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF END YOUR PITIFUL FUCKING EXISTENCE I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH THAT I LOVE YOU
>>
File: Untitled.png (357 KB, 639x981) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
357 KB, 639x981
>>80684887
But can you fuck a girl with a frozen piece of shit in the 'natural' world?
>>
>>80684607
Never heard of it
>>
>>80684715
A true man would understand his animal instincts can be selfish and him himself would inherently want his other half he loves to have equality, but I wouldn't understand a child afraid of emotion to understand love and how to have another person experience it with him in the first place.
>>
>>80677199

Better than being a fat virgin like you.
>>
>>80684929

>white knighting not even for a real girl, but a hypothetical one
>>
>>80685232

Holy fucking reddit. Leave this site forever
>>
>>80685049
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wExMdvsjYw
>>
>>80685295
>>80685248
>literal meme responses
>>
>>80684067

Being a lonely autist is way worse. It's like breaking up with a girl every day you wake up.
>>
File: 1466875544464.gif (493 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1466875544464.gif
493 KB, 250x250
>>80685049
>>
>>80685041
>FUCKING KILL YOURSELF END YOUR PITIFUL FUCKING EXISTENCE
Working on it. I'm doing it the slower way via military service. Hopefully I can save up some money to leave to my parents before an IED fulfills my deathwish.

They can use it to buy a better son who doesn't suck.
>>
File: when you pull down your pants.png (162 KB, 452x292) Image search: [Google]
when you pull down your pants.png
162 KB, 452x292
>>80681183
>What do you think of a contest where the contestants can just pay the judges?

sounds like our government desu
>>
>>80675939
Actually it is the most logical thing you can do.

After that, you have no more fear of the female body and you build up confidence.

There is all that hype around the idea the first score must be done without a cooperating party.

SAUCE: I lost my virginity with a prostitute
>>
>>80685049

I wish I was that rich.
>>
>>80685545
Or you could actual fucking give your life value. You have consciousness. You're a fool if you are taking that for granted. You could potentially not even exist and you consider yourself shit? You fucking think. You fucking exist. You could help someone, hell, you could help your fucking self.
And, let's be honest, how pitiful of you that are you letting you kill yourself. Do you have no shame? You do not let you kill yourself. You kill yourself. Have some fucking self-worth, man. C'mon. You have me cheering behind you.
>>
>>80675939
Because she probably has herpes or AIDS

Not to mention its kind of laughably pathetic, no one wanted you so you literally had to bribe them in order to even touch you,

So now you're pathetic, lonely, and probably AIDS ridden
>>
File: 1feel24.png (48 KB, 402x456) Image search: [Google]
1feel24.png
48 KB, 402x456
what's it like to experience young love? I'm 28 and never held a hand or kissed a girl. What is it like to have a gf in your teen years? I never had that experience.
>>
>>80685898
It's nothing that you thought it would be and it breaks your heart, even if the girl didn't mean it, because she has terrible emotional abuse from no one helping her her whole life so you just see the world break your naivety right in front of you as your left with many choices, none of them easy.
>>
>>80675939
Because no matter how hard people try to push gender equality it will never happen. Double standards exist and will always exist.

Man sleeps around?
>Stud, he's a man's man

Woman sleeps around?
>Filthy disgusting slut with no sense of decency

and on the flip side

Woman has a sex toy?
>Hot, she's sexually liberated and free

Man has a sex toy?
>Fucking loser, kill yourself

Certain things are just viewed differently for each gender, basically a man "paying" to lose his virginity is seen as pathetic yet that's basically what you do to a normal girl. Pay for her everything in the HOPE that she puts out.
>>
So what do you advice me to do? I am 23 and never fucked a women and kissed a ugly women when I was drunk just once.

Id rather fuck a whore and at least experience sex than wait another God knows how much years before I lay a women. Either way, youre going to pay money to get sex regardless so that argument doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>80675939
union workers (long term prostitutes who want marriage) don't like competition
>>
You faggots always putting pussy on a pedestal. Fucking shameful.
Shit like this is why pedophiles exist.
Fucking homos.
>>
Go ahead. Everyone pays for sex anyway, at least prostitution is upfront, no bullshit.
>>
>>80675939
I agree nothing wrong with this at all if Clinton gets elected she makes it legal then all men in America become so fucking happy! I never lost it to a hooker but i mean i don't care about doing hookers does backpage or seeking arrangement work well? Hard thing is no testing and shit and women are in total control since its illegal in the usa your fucked lolwat
>>
I could never spend money on a prostitute; I'd rather invest it in an index fund or the stock market. I'm a 28 year old virgin and am exhausted with chasing, dating girls unsuccessfully
>>
>>80685857
A good man who worked hard for everything he got in life and was grade-A father material deserved a good son who wasn't a fucking loser. Unfortunately, the only son he got was me.

In this world, there are winners and there losers. Alphas and betas. I know exactly where I fall and what my self-worth is. Simply existing does not justify any kind of inflated sense of worth, I just take up space.

Ideally, I'll take out some bad people before I go out, but we'll see what the future holds for that.
>>
Kissless virgin here, I have no interest in paying for sex. I'd probably hate myself more if I had to pay for it. If that means dying a lonely virgin so be it.
>>
>>80686340
Oh and to add to that, I am just completely oblivious(or autistic) to female cues if they find me attractive or not. Besides that I never even meet women outside of going to bars and degenerate SHIT like that. Dating apps dont really work either.
>>
>>80686750
Don't live your life seeking validation from others.
>>
>>80683724
>the feels in this post

Damn man I relate to that.

Anyone else planning on ending it if they reach a certain age as a virgin? I'm thinking 25 or 30. Just hope my parents don't care at that point,
>>
>>80686750
Off-topic but have fun when Trudeau sends you to fight the Russians.
>>
>>80686807
I wouldn't know if a woman found me attractive either. Doubt they do, idk why they would.

I think even if one did find me attractive I'd weasel out of it, I'd make an awful bf.
>>
>>80686750
Let your parents end your existence. Just another light fading out into nothing over parental garbage. Fuck your parents. You are responsible for everything fucker.
>>
I've had both free and paid sex.

paid sex has a unique charm to it in that I'll be bored at home one night and can literally, with the internet and cell phone coerce a willing free agent with pussy to be at my door in an hour ready to satisfy me for the right amount in return.

shit is so cash, the novelty is overwhelming. its like pizza x10. just wait until medicine cures every form of STD and we have perfect birth control. shit's gonna go haywire. prices are gonna fall, pussy will be less than pizza.
>>
File: virginity evolution.png (267 KB, 463x378) Image search: [Google]
virginity evolution.png
267 KB, 463x378
>>80678744
try being 28
>>
>>80677880
I've noticed feminists don't give two shits about incel men. It's like we don't even exist. But yeah, it's just too hard to socially re-integrate after a certain point. Women are just instantly turned off, no experience means you can't pick up social indicators. Basically I've given up.
>>
>>80687165
The whores will be walking bow-legged through the streets.
>>
>>80687121
Rofl I dont even care at this point, I know for a fact I could attract women "easily" if it werent for my anti social and autistic psyche.

I guess social isolation and my autist tendencies make it very hard for me? I just try and work on the small things like keeping a normal convo going and buold up from there, while not expecting anything in return.
>>
>>80687228
How have you made it to 28? I'm 21 and already feel like ending it.

>>80687529
Sounds similar to me I guess, platonic conversation is ok and I'm not hideously ugly, just an awful psyche like you I suppose
>>
>>80687529
>I could attract women "easily" if it werent for my anti social and autistic psyche

in other words you could attain women if you weren't you
>>
>>80687766
I guess you can put it that way. At least im working on my problems unless like 80% of the people itt with a similar situation. Got any tips?
>>
i just miss the closeness - the feeling of someone else's skin against mine, the warmth of her body next to me, her scent, etc. it's not even about the sex. i just miss the closeness.
>>
>>80675939
I fucked a nympho I met in a psych ward. That worked out for a while til we lost interest
>>
>>80688013
At least you've experienced that anon. I want that so badly but I know I'll never get it. Don't even care much about sex anymore
>>
File: 1467051888697.jpg (350 KB, 769x804) Image search: [Google]
1467051888697.jpg
350 KB, 769x804
>>80683724

Are you me?

Grandfather was decorated WWII vet, all the males in my family have amazing genes but women are repulsed by me.

I'm sociable (literally need to be since I'm a salesman) and exercise but no matter what I do I cannot find a mate or even lose my virginity and I'm 23 tomorrow. It's a running joke among people I know, even when friends do the wing man thing they always ended going home with girls at the bar and getting laid and leaving me to drink until I puke at the bar.

Literally just waiting for the draft to kick in and to go over the top with some lads like you.
>>
>>80686974
Russians, dune coons, whatever. I'll take whatever's biting, just give me SOMEthing.

I want to come under fire and truly feel alive just once before my miserable existence is ended.

>>80687146
They would never do it. They're always telling me they love me and are proud of me and shit like that. I've told my dad before that I know I haven't been the best son, but he just feeds his delusion that I'm good enough and tells me I'm wrong even though the evidence is right there, plain as day.
>>
>>80688013
>>80688231
get a room you two
>>
>>80687121
>I wouldn't know if a woman found me attractive either.

Some starter tips:

>Laughs at things you say, even if it isn't funny.
>Readjusts/grabs at her hair at the sudden sight of you.
>Impulsively grabs your forearm right as she says something, as if she couldn't control herself.
>>
Male virginity is a myth
>>
>>80688510
Well none of those have ever happened to me, guess I'm fucked then
>>
File: 1453785588824.png (147 KB, 359x363) Image search: [Google]
1453785588824.png
147 KB, 359x363
>>80688278
come here Bony+

hugs
>>
>>80688510

This can't be true. A few girls I got to know used to do this when we would talk and all of them rejected me when I tried to make any type of move to date or get to know each other more.
>>
>>80675939
the truth is sex isn't as important as the incel types want to believe. they think if they only get laid it will solve all their problems and thats why that kind of person is pitiable a la christian weston chandler.
>>
>>80688510
See, this happened numerous times to me but my autistic faggotry doesnt even let me notice this shit
>>
>>80688278
You guys pick the location, and we'll meet you there, as usual, pal.

Go for Ukraine, it seems nice and green over there, and not too hot.
>>
>>80688833
The one girl I told my feelings to (who was normal looking, thought she liked me) completely shut me down and was clearly disgusted

So yeah, no experience or confidence, never even tried since. Just don't see the point. And realistically what women is going to put up with holding my hand so to speak?
>>
>>80685898
this>>80686054
isn't true, it's cool for a bit, then you get bored, and you find only one out of the handful of gfs you've had as a teen, that you actually liked, after that stage the entire thing seems like a waste of time
>>
>>80689000

Trips decided it. Ukraine it is
>>
File: 1434408004338.jpg (159 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1434408004338.jpg
159 KB, 746x982
>>80689070
>handful of gfs you've had as a teen,

honestly this shit boggles the mind. If someone ever asks me if I'm a virgin I'd probably have a mental breakdown on the spot
>>
>>80685108
if you read both of those books, and do what they say- then you will get laid

they are literally instruction manuals on how to penetrate a woman's vagina.

you will be surprised by the information contained within

"The Game" is laughable bullshit- but it works. the Kino escalation method is more subtle and much more powerful.

read both
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>80688510
what if she looks at me like this whenever i talk
>>
>>80677199
>spend tens of thousand on a gf and hundreds of thousands for her kid
>not paying for sex

ok.jpg

At least here the amount of money in manageable.
>>
This idea that women and sex are something to be earned. Society treats sex like something you get if you're good enough, and don't get if you're a failure. In the minds of the common person, using a prostitute is getting something you haven't earned. Kind of goes along with the consistent thought process nowadays of getting super fucking butthurt that somebody got something without working as hard as you think you did to get it.
>>
>>80688833
Yeah, It's still not certain proof shes wants you. Only way to find out is to test the waters. I've thought women have absolutely been dtf and its back fired.
>>
>>80687902
it is true that most eligible girls will be found in social type situations. the wider net you cast, people you hang out with, groups, places you attend socially, like bars, clubs, or meetings of any sort, this will increase your chances.
basically imagine that if you are to have a girlfriend, she will fit into your current life. look around, if your current life all but includes league of legends in a dark closet, mastrubation and running to the grocery store after work, take this into account.
women will fill up space in your life, do you have the space?
a woman will be a friend to you if she is to be in a relationship with you, is it only women you have trouble forging connections with, or both sexes?

how is the chemistry of your brain itself? are you by nature a depressive disposition? are you hyperactive? do you keep a healthy diet to maintain optimal brain function?

I personally think "solving" the chemistry of your brain is the first part. imagine someone who for some reason, lacked any dopamine at all. what would there life look like?

imagine if someone responded aggressively to the wrong cues, attacking shopping carts or something like that?

the brain is where it all begins. solve the brain, its chemistry, its patterns, its habits, monitor yourself closely. take supplements or medication if necessary. it is from there you can begin to have things like "hobbies" that might include others, or be in some ways the center of happenings of some sort.

to be OUT THERE is the main deal, OUT THERE WITH A COMPETENT BRAIN.

then you move on to the superficial bit of "body" and what not. but those things come after the roots, you need space for a woman in your life, you actively should want to be engaged with her, entertain her, spend time, she will be your partner.

men often desire sex, but its as if sex eclipses the reality of a "relationship" in that they will be IN YOUR LIFE. make your life first something that compliments their presence
>>
Every girl is a prostitute when it comes down to it.

>spending money on dates
>starting relationships
>just to get your dick wet

At the end of it all, what you invested money and more than a few minutes of time in, I get for much less.
>>
>>80689100
Alright, sweet, see ya there.

Keep an eye out, I'll be the guy in CADPAT.
>>
>>80683440
Shut the fuck up.

Oh god I ruined my life. 22 and still never had any intimate relationship with a woman. If we lived two hundred year ago that would be just fine. But now? Every girl around me lost their virginity to some nigger at 14 years old. I will never know what it is to love someone in my teens. God damn it. I feel like I've been cheated.
>>
>>80675939
I've never had to pay to get sex OP, not even when I was a teen. Guys like you don't understand that for some of us, the free stuff is actually less hassle free than resorting to that.
>>
>>80689404
Strangely I don't much care for glorifying hard work as a whole. Not even religious either, I just find the idea of prostitution disgusting and it would confirm I'm unattractive. I guess I want companionship as much as sex.
>>
>>80689552
idk Dutchbro, I think we'd be useless with women no matter when we were alive. Even in the middle ages we'd be outcasts.
>>
Who /virginwholiterallystoppedcaring/ here

I honestly don't care anymore. I jerk off and move on. I have no real interest in pursuing a relationship, romantic or sexual, right now.
I've been shot down enough to find the idea unrewarding in the long run.

I'm 25.
>>
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST TELL ME WTF SEX FEELS LIKE?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>80689573
Most of the people who do glorify hard work are doing so mostly just to justify being butthurt people with different circumstances from theirs are doing well.

And that second bit is completely fair. Just sex without a connection is nice, but not nearly as great as emotional sex. Even if you use prostitutes regularly you're missing like half the experience.
>>
>>80689707
I'm not a virgin but the few times I had sex basically confirmed what I already thought.

Attracted to girls, not women.
>>
>>80675939

Lmao at all you pathetic whitebois crying about your virginity. White women don't want you losers because you ain't got no swag and you have tiny ass dicks. Most you neets here are losers no wonder yall sof damn racist, can't even fuck white women these days without paying their black pimp lmaoo
>>
>>80689905
What does it feel like?? Please tell me!!!
>>
It's like cheating your way into membership of an exclusive club by bribing the acceptance officer.

Everybody else in the club earned their way in there by their own merits and skill. You just threw a bunch of money at someone.

Every other guy who lost his virginity charmed a woman with charisma, good looks and character.

You just gave a chick some money to fuck you.

Being bribed into sex isn't the same thing as being charmed into it. And therefore everybody who had sex the normal way, is going to think you're a fucking loser for not having basic social skills.
>>
>>80690045
Why are you being mean? Canadians are nice.
>>
>>80690095
>tfw I am a loser
Too much of a loser to even fuck a prostitute.
>>
>>80689752
well basically life is suffering right?

we have a life because of that wretched little hole we came out of.

so sex basically feels like taking your anger out on that hole that birthed all the suffering, but the owner of the hole actually likes it, so you get even more pissed and this is why breathing and thrusts become more labored and fast as it goes on
>>
>>80675939
Like many other posters mentioned here, the difference between getting laid because you swoon a woman to bed with you vs paying a prostitute to fuck you is like catching your own fish and cooking it vs going to McDonald's and ordering a Fillet-o-Fish
>>
>>80690211
Someone told me it feels like a warm wet sock. Is that true?
>>
>>80689707
You should just go for more casual sex. If you fuck up you can avoid the person, but honestly, it isn't hard to be alright at sex (at least enough that the person you're with doesn't think you're a virgin). I've been totally unable to have a long term relationship with any woman. It's possible that I have some sort of underlying personality disorder, but I'm just going to ignore it. You can till get sex fairly often without needing to be in a relationship. Hell, we might be in the golden age for that (in terms of US history). Some say it's degenerate, but that's usually just people who can't get laid.
>>
>>80681698
> Somewhere along the line, it became socially praiseworthy to be a great seducer of women, and this has led to a situation where men are basically crawling over broken glass and fighting each other for womens' favor, rather than having one group of women just for sex (prostitutes) and another for marrying later when you want a family like it was in the old days.

This was never a thing. Helen of Troy is a thing. Men have fought over women for as long as we know.
>>
>>80690367
what did you expect, what did you get
>>
>>80690367

Speak for yourself. I have a monster sex drive and love sex, probably because I'm a high-T Southern Euro and you're a Mongolian proto-cuck.
>>
>>80684715
I'm 17 and girls don't like me: The Post
>>
>>80690313
no that's too loose.

imagine a girl you were friends with in the past, imagine her doing this face, and imagine her with no teeth, now imagine that thing being between her legs. now imagine sticking your in that.............
>>
>>80680975
this
>>
>>80685898
I don't even understand how people like you exist unless you've been in hospital for some massive chronic condition all your life.
>>
>>80690095
>Every other guy who lost his virginity charmed a woman with charisma, good looks and character.

>implying women care about any of those

maybe in like the '50s, yeah

everyone ive met who had a gf complained about how much money they spent on gifts and other just so they can fuck
>>
>>80690095
>Every other guy who lost his virginity charmed a woman with charisma, good looks and character.

no more like some guys hit puberty, hit the genetic lottery, got invited to parties and were told they lost their virginity after they woke up from being blacked out the night before.
>>
>>80690565
Thanks for the better detail.
I think I get the idea...
Knowing I'll never experience it makes me what to at least be able to imagine it as best I can
>>
>>80690624
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>80690313
More like a warm, wet, jell-o.
But a little bit more solid than jell-o.

Material is too rough for the accurate feel.

Maybe a warm, wet bubble wrap?

Idk I've never actually thought about it.
>>
>>80675939
faggot
>>
>>80690745
I'm talking initially you fucking wizard. Girls require maintenance, anybody on who's not fucking retarded knows this.
>>
>>80690786
Its not too late to get a chinese escort from downtown toronto
>>
>>80690624
No confidence with women leads to withdrawal, thus leading to even lower confidence and so on, an endless shitty spiral

Plus unattractiveness, shyness, poor social skills etc.
>>
>>80690853
Even the fattest idiot I know has been laid.

There's only one guy I'm aware of who hasn't had sex and that's some 5'3" meme/edge lord who drinks by himself every day.
>>
>>80690786
>Knowing I'll never experience it
What would make you think that?
>>
>>80689707
I kind of feel the same way. I sometimes feel sad and lonely but jerking off and crying usually makes me feel fine for a few days.
>>
>>80691025
see
>>80691006
>>
File: emma28.png (190 KB, 431x442) Image search: [Google]
emma28.png
190 KB, 431x442
>>80677199
>paying for sex

Are you seriously implying that you don't pay for sex?

>Buying clothes for that "hot date"
>Cosmetic products to attract the ladies lololol
>Paying for the date
>Paying for the taxi
>Paying the bills if she moves in
>Paying for marriage and all the fucking holidays

vs paying for sex upfront.

Paying for sex upfront is the most honest interaction you will ever have with a woman. All pretense is gone.
>>
>>80691082
When you haven't even held hands with a girl when people your age are getting married.... you know you're fucked
>>
>>80675939

Women afraid that acceptance of prostitution will lower their market value. Also morality police and retards who think all sex needs to be emotional and in love and in marriage and god sanctioned and all that shit.

I lost my virginity to a prostitute. I don't care about the emotional aspect of sex, or the pick up or anything. I just wanted a girls body to play with, for my dick to be touched and to lose the v card. Also to get some sexual experience built up so I'd have an idea of what to do when I got with a non whore girl.
>>
>>80691306
*tips fedora*
>>
>>80691107
Tell shitty jokes and do cartoon impressions. If you can make a girl laugh she's already halfway to your bedroom.

Those normally worked for me. Along with amateur magic.
>>
>>80691570
I'm too socially retarded to make jokes.
>>
>>80691460
Meme all you want, but it's true. Men want sex. Women want money. So pay for sex and you save money and time.

Both of you get on with your lives.
>>
>>80691313
If you really want it then pay for it. Nothing wrong with it in my eyes. Condoms are a no brainer.. and avoid lip kisses.
Or are we talking about love here?
>>
>>80691460
>being ok with spending your own money on someone who can leave you anytime and accuse you of rape, take your children and ask for alimony

spot the cuck
>>
I went to Amsterdam when I was 26 and paid for a blowjob from a prostitute. She was pretty decent looking, clean place, all legal. She sucked cock like a champ. It typically takes me a long time to blow and she finished me off in like 10 minutes. Best money I spent on the trip.
>>
>>80685505

Nah that's bullshit. Being a lonely autist means you can't even conceive all the shit you have missed out on, good and bad.

You are happily ignorant. It's probably better than being cucked and heartbroken.
>>
>>80691716
>Or are we talking about love here?

I suppose so. It's the isolation and loneliness that bugs me more than sex. I know prostitutes are an option, just don't see the appeal personally.
>>
>>80691803
>But in reality it was much more difficult and honestly I even wasn't nearly as horny as when I watch porn

You cucked yourself. Porn makes you horny because watching a woman being inseminated by another man makes you prepare for sexual competition, the literal same way cucks get off.

Stop watching porn, problems solved.

>But in reality it was much more difficult and honestly I even wasn't nearly as horny as when I watch porn

That varies.
>>
>>80691689
You have literally not had a social interaction with a woman outside of your mum have you?

Girls enjoy sex and want sex just as much as men.

>>80691797
>Being so retarded socially that you're unable to find a good partner through preselection

Spot the basement dweller
>>
>>80691907
>You are happily ignorant
if by happily you mean depressed and suicidal.
>>
>>80675939
It's true. I've been whoring for 10 years and have done several hundred prostitutes. I don't tell anyone about it.
>>
What kind of a faggot loser must you be to have sex?
Stay away from me
>>
File: fagg.jpg (28 KB, 434x476) Image search: [Google]
fagg.jpg
28 KB, 434x476
>>80691936
>Porn makes you horny because watching a woman being inseminated by another man makes you prepare for sexual competition
>>
>>80692234

That's the literal exact reason, yes. Porn is a form of cucking yourself.
>>
>>80692009
I've had 3 girlfriends and 5 sexual partners.

Yes girls enjoy sex, but the relationship is just them mooching shit. They want a beta provider whilst they chase Chad.
>>
File: 1447351767323.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1447351767323.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>80692012
i know that feel
>>
>>80692305
What about solo porn? Lesbian porn? POV porn?
>>
>>80692305

How is porn cucking?
Are you married to the pornstar?
>>
>>80692009
>You have literally not had a social interaction with a woman outside of your mum have you?

i'm probably the only man too useless to be friendzoned
>>
>>80692390

POV porn probably is still a form of cucking yourself, solo/lesbian porn probably isn't. That's probably why people don't find solo/lesbian porn as arousing.

>>80692468

You're getting off on the basis of inducing arousal in yourself by watching another man reproduce.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (253 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
253 KB, 1102x967
>>80692380
>>
>>80692518

You don't know what the word cuck means
>>
>>80692371
>They want a beta provider whilst they chase a chad

Here's a good tip. Be a provider and a good partner.
Here's another good tip. Get better at pre-screening women.

Why do you faggots insist that you either must be a beta provider or a likable chad? Be the good parts of both and watch girls fall in line.

Be a good provider and carer, but be charasmatic and domineering.
>>
>>80692518
cucking is when u enjoy ur loved one getting fucked by someone else

lowest of low fall in love with a porn star
>>
>>80692518
>lesbian porn probably isn't. That's probably why people don't find it as arousing

speak for yourself. I love watching me some lesbian group sex.
>>
>>80692012

Maybe it's just you then. I literally didn't care about being a 23 year old virgin at all.

I only got the whore because I was on holidays overseas and she was cheap. I didn't plan to fuck her, I just wanted to make her undress so I could see a real woman naked, and touch her tits and bum, and was maybe gonna ask her to give me a BJ or something.

Halfway into that and she pushes me over and jumps on me dick and starts rubbing her pussy up and down on it. I was just like oh okay you want to fuck I guess I will go along with this, wow I am not a virgin anymore neat so this is what penor in vagoo feels like.

Not even fucking lying, she was like $20 I just wanted to see her naked ass honestly. Her English was bad though.
>>
>>80692518
Is your imagination so shitty that you're unable to self-insert into the porn? When I'm watching porn I don't even realize another human is there besides the woman/women.
>>
>>80692622
>>80692726

'Cuck' is a spectrum, and what I'm describing falls squarely on it.
>>
Does declining sex with uggos and crazies make you more or less of a cuck?

Does fucking a prostitute that you find physically appealing make you more or less of a cuck?

Does fucking a woman you find physically attractive but do not want emotional attatchment with make you more or less of a cuck?

Does spending money on a woman you want to fuck and want to have an emotional bond with make you more or less of a cuck?
>>
>>80692787

No it's not.
>>
>>80692634
>alpha provider
kek
>>
>>80692785
Exactly, they're known as stunt cocks for a reason.
>>
>>80692634
Your advice is wasted on me. I'm not getting involved with women again, I get more shit done alone so I'm out.

Life is too short to waste on women.
>>
>>80692774
you have no need for companionship?
>>
>>80692869

Yes, it is. At least the referent that cuck purports to describe. I mean, if you have to fall back on linguistic prescriptivism to convince yourself that you're not a cuck, you might be a cuck.
>>
>>80692910
>being a degenerate and vindictive shit because women won't touch your dick

kek
>>
>>80691928
Unfortunately there isn't any golden formula for love. Basically as shitty as my advice may sound like the truth is that you just have to put yourself or get into places where interactions happen (parties and such).
Use tinder or dating site to help your chances even it sounds like a shitty way to go.
>>
>>80692992
Your the reason the white race is failing. You and everybody else with your bullshit attitude.

>wah wah I failed a few times so I completely give up
Pick yourself up and fucking TRY, TRY AGAIN.
>>
>>80692993

No.

Not a woman anyways. All a guy needs is a mate to talk to every now and then really.

Men are more interesting to talk to than women, but less pretty and not attractive.
>>
>>80692998

> Full Definition of cuckold
> : a man whose wife is unfaithful

This is the definition of the word
That is not a spectrum, it's a binary yes/no
>>
>>80693183

Can you not read, or do you not have sufficient command of English to know what 'linguistic prescriptivism' is and why it's invalid?
>>
>>80693175
Having a friend is not really the companionship I was talking about but if that is how you are that is how you are I guess.
>>
>>80693129
I'm mixed race actually, so yeah I guess I still am the reason the white race is failing.
>>
File: 1464858901455.png (68 KB, 503x443) Image search: [Google]
1464858901455.png
68 KB, 503x443
>>80675939

There is?
>>
>>80693479
Kill yourself.
>>
>>80693360
You're sounding like the same bullshit SJWs spew out when describing racism or sexism. You can't just change the meanings of words to suit your personal agenda.
>>
>>80693008
bro, the beta provider label applies to a man who is dominated by the woman. there has, and never will be such a thing as an "equal" relationship.

master/slave paradigm

a beta is USED by the woman, she controls him, he is at her will, he is spineless

the reverse is true for C H A D, who regularly gets girls to do anal who don't even like anal

a beta would not only not get anal, he would be forced to shave her pubes, then be refused pussy because she's tired

don't be a beta. spend your autismbux on self-development, not diamonds for the cuck-queen
>>
File: laughing7.gif (3 MB, 377x372) Image search: [Google]
laughing7.gif
3 MB, 377x372
>>80693506
Well that escalated quickly.

>TRY, TRY AGAIN
>Kill yourself.
>>
>>80693610

I like how you fail to see the irony in this post.
>>
>>80693360

So you just change the definitions of words however you like in whatever context because that's what definitions are for, anyone calling you out on it is obviously falling back on linguistic prescriptivism and their points are automatically invalid because you say so.
>>
>>80675939
Ok where do i get a legal std free prostitute that isnt 10,000$ at the bunny ranch in nevada..... im holding my breath
>>
>>80693642
You are a shit skin. Leave my homeland alone.
>>
>>80676269
>Couple hundred grand hahahhahahahahhabahzhzhhzhzhzhzhshzhhzhz

You could get 3 wives if you want to blow 100 grand
>>
>>80691306
Fucking kek at the retards in this thread whose self-hatred has externalized into this bitter resentment towards women and seeing them as exclusively manipulators and users of men.

You realise that tons of women actually want love, affection and companionship too, right? For a board that makes fun of BLM retard racist bigot dumbasses, pol sure has its fair share of prejudiced retards.

People make fun of men who pay for sex because getting sex for free - or almost free - is extremely easy for anyone decent looking enough and/or social apt. Especially with apps like OKC, Tinder, Yik Yak etc. The amount of college aged girls wanting NSA sex is astounding in my area. It's 100% your fault for not catching onto this and fucking pussy. That's why buying a prostitute is a waste of money.
>>
>>80693413

Well I have already fucked a whore now by accident and lost my virginity. The hurdle has been passed. I am fine with just having male friend companionship for the rest of my life, and just seeing whores again.

I like strippers too. I found out on holidays, that in third world countries you can pay strippers and whores and they will do anything you want too. And some are enthusiastic too. I gave a stripper $4 and she got on my lap and started hugging and kissing me sensually just like a girlfriend would for about an hour. Got all these weird feelings that normies would describe as love or sensuality. Like when her eyelashes brushed against your cheeck, or you got a whiff of her hair. Or when she nibbles gently on your shoulder. It was a nice feeling, your brain releases chemicals and you relax into a trance of happyness and your insides feel funny. And I only had to offer her some money for her to do it, it was very cheap, quick negotiation and she enjoyed it, did more than I asked for, and came back and offered me more later on. Good girl.

I don't see why I should get a girlfriend. Less efficient, more time is wasted bargaining on the deal to be made, and more money is wasted getting to the goal.

The only problem is a maid in a first world country that cooks and cleans is just about as expensive as a gf is.
>>
27yr old virgin here. I'd rather die a virgin than pay for getting laid. if my autism prevents me from getting sex I deserve it, sexual selection and all that
>>
File: 1412703293986.jpg (30 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
1412703293986.jpg
30 KB, 417x500
>>80677049
> appeal to authority
>>
File: 1464248089279.jpg (126 KB, 955x1217) Image search: [Google]
1464248089279.jpg
126 KB, 955x1217
>>80693878

>pol sure has its fair share of prejudiced retards.

sup plebbit
>>
>>80694106
Nah, I'm from 4chan, been going on here for years. Only recently started coming to this board though.
>>
>>80691460
i fucking hate australians they just shit post all the time
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.