[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf I love black couples now!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: CnBzcMqW8AE2cs1.jpg (95 KB, 749x815) Image search: [Google]
CnBzcMqW8AE2cs1.jpg
95 KB, 749x815
Wtf I love black couples now!
>>
>black
>couple
Pick one
>>
>>80673157
4th panel needs to be a cop beating the male nigger to death.
>>
pretty sure that's a different dude in each pic lol
>>
Then the fifth panel is her pregnant and him gone.
>>
>>80673157
>that's a lot of baby-daddys
>kids get taken care of by grandma
>not pictured: her black eye
>>
Those fucking white outfits with the red shoes...
I see these every fucking day and it makes my blood boil. They're just walking down the street, fucking drop crotch pants dragging behind them like a spent parachute, mouth open, and god knows if a single fucking piece of LINT got on their ALL WHITE OUTFIT they would blow a fucking gasket and blame the racist system of oppression. I get so FUCKING mad at that shit.
>>
>>80673469
psst, that may be the point anon
>>
>>80673213
kek
>>
>implying quality black girls aren't lusting for white cocks instead
They want our Aryan seed, because nigger losers are too dumb for them. Sad!
>>
File: study_in_groid_values.jpg (760 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
study_in_groid_values.jpg
760 KB, 2448x3264
as a professor of african american studies I can unequivocally state the this image is a factual unironic misrepresentation of black home life
>>
They really do love watermelon
>>
>>80673810
huh? The only one chimping out right now is you dude. Besides, you're just jelly that white guys aren't able to pull off red sneakers and all white well to look /fa/.
>>
>>80673157
why is it a different guy in the 4th panel?
>>
>>80673157
Notice how there aren't any kids in that picture, as black kids are raised by single parents 70% of the time.
>>
wheres that pic with the googly eyed baby and the mom going he lookin at you daddy and the guy going that baby aint mine?

hope someone knows what im talking about
>>
>>80673157
Someone should add when she has a babby, and then no nigger male.
>>
>>80673213
fpbp
>>
>>80674009
b-but everyone loves water melon during the summer anon.
>>
>>80673157
>I have a small penis and need to feel better
Really newfag? You are trying to fit in so hard you have entered edgelord territory.
Go to bed.
>>
>>80674124
This one?
>>
>>80674920

YES! Excellent work anon.
>>
>>80673157
>@phresh_awt

>fresh art

fuck nigger language tbph phamalam
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 563x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 563x397
>tfw when a white boy and you are in love with a Dixie black girl

A quarter or a third of white men should go after the top black and Asian ladies and mixes of both. Mixed kids that would grow up in those families with a strong authoritive white fathers, would eventually go after another whites and their mixed heritage would be watered down eventually. However, damage to the low-tier white fems would be permanent, their genes would disappear from the white gene pool forever. Pick related - "aboriginal Australian" honour students
t. naturalized American with nineteen year old black conservative girlfriend from the South
>>
>>80673213
>>
File: 120621BreivikCloser_6330763.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
120621BreivikCloser_6330763.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>80673213
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.