[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maps.png (121 KB, 913x613) Image search: [Google]
maps.png
121 KB, 913x613
If you could spend an hour with any person who ever lived, who would it be? Why that person? What would you ask?
>>
>>80669500
bump thump bump
>>
>>80669500
bump

I would ask Hitler what he thinks about the modern Europe. What he thinks about the modern world.
>>
>>80669500
Hitler
did the Holocaust actually happen?
>>
>>80669500
Would also ask Napoleon the same stuff. Would ask him what he thinks about the jews, feminism, immigrants from the middle east.
>>
File: 1385937859753.png (291 KB, 430x421) Image search: [Google]
1385937859753.png
291 KB, 430x421
>>80669500
Hitler's mom. I'd bring some black bulls to seed her so Adolf Hitler could have black brothers and not be racist.
>>
>>80669500
In all honesty if you don't say hitler,you're just trying to be unique.
Everyone wants to know if the holocaust really happened, why he attacked Poland first, how he was able to turn the German economy around, if he was really racist or just a nationalist, etc.
>>
>>80669500
Benjamin franklin, wouldn't ask him anything, just want to show him how technology progressed
>>
Emma Watson

Rape and murder
>>
>>80669500
JFK. Ask about who he thought that killed him. Ask what was his real thoughts on the theory of the order 11110.
>>
>>80669500
Satoshi Nakamoto
>>
Jesus;p Just to prove he's a 5 foot tall, illiterate, brown carpenter. Bad hygiene, missing teeth, the works.
>>
provided they magically can understand English:
Jesus
if not:
George Washington
>>
>>80669500
Abraham Lincoln. Id assassinate him again
>>
>>80670362
Nice
>>
>>80669500
Taylor Swift. I would ask her to tie me up and sit on my face for the whole hour.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.