[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon, I just look at that /pol/ site I see you on. They were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 550x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 550x597
Anon, I just look at that /pol/ site I see you on. They were saying insanely mean things about Muslims! You don't agree with them, do you anon? :(
>>
Y---you too
>>
>>80666202
Why are you talking to me, you Muslim cunt? #NaStráž

*shoots the Turk slut's brains out*

Turčín Poničan!!
>>
File: sexy_argument_man.gif (4 MB, 292x213) Image search: [Google]
sexy_argument_man.gif
4 MB, 292x213
>>80666202
Wow you somehow managed to operate a handheld electronic device without making it a bomb.
Good job.
>>
>>80666202
A can of Tizer and a number four and an eleven. Feeling lucky. How's your Daljit doing? Still on with the weed, is he? He'll grow out of it, they all do.
>>
O-of course not. We're f-friends
>>
>>80666202
How dare you leave your face uncovered? I shall do your father and brothers a favor and behead your ass.
>>
File: 1467644371410.gif (1 MB, 400x244) Image search: [Google]
1467644371410.gif
1 MB, 400x244
>>80666202
Yes.... yes I do
>>
Who the fuck are you and who let you into my apartment?
>>
Western Muslims, absolutely not.
>>
>>80666202
>Muslim
>Whoring herself for attention
>>
>>80666202
/pol/'s not one person babe, get over here and let me hug you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.