[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I AM SILLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I AM SILLY
>>
This is much better in the full version.

The owner of the burning house his dead, so it really is just a random faggot, that isn't doing anything himself, complaining about a person taking action to protect his own property.
>>
>>80663962
if this is supposed to be about BLM then they should point out that the owner set his own goddamn house on fire
>>
File: fedora kanye.jpg (43 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
fedora kanye.jpg
43 KB, 469x463
If black lives really do matter, then why do blacks, who are 13% of the population, commit 37% of all abortions, 50% of all murders, and 37% of all rapes, and 90% of all those crimes are against fellow black people?
>>
>Guy telling you to douse the fire isn't the owner and isn't invested personally in that house but still demanding that YOU do something about it

accurate to real life.
>>
So according to the comic, I'm responsible for other peoples well being?
>>
>>80666177
>You tell the guy there's no sense in saving the house that's already half burned with a dead owner.
>You want to PREVENT that same shit from happening in your house.

>He tells you not to worry about that until after it happens

typical liberal shit
>>
The guy telling him to put the burning house out should should be trying to set all houses on fire. Then it would be accurate.
>>
I'm sorry, blacks have been a retarded civilization since forever. How is it suddenly a "pressing issue"?

The black house shouldn't be on fire, it should be a fucking mud hut.
>>
>>80666753
Also, the white house should be on fire too. Whites are killed as often as blacks, they just don't encounter cops very often
>>
File: 1453185674758.jpg (1 MB, 2000x3152) Image search: [Google]
1453185674758.jpg
1 MB, 2000x3152
> Some one actually went to the effort of making this

I don't think I've ever seen a more retarded analogy in my entire life.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.