[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make America Great Again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: blacklivesmatter-2.jpg (57 KB, 1499x924) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmatter-2.jpg
57 KB, 1499x924
I'm only 28 but I have to ask, what the fuck happened to America?

In the 80s, everyone just had long hair, they were rocking, fucking and chilling. Drug use and sex was the main theme.

In the 90s, boy bands and shitty handheld game systems was the main theme.

Even in the 2000s, shitty made rap videos and even then, everyone was pretty cool.

What in the actual fuck happened in this decade? It's all about political correctness, LGBT, black people being used for political gains, hate for police, trannies, furries, etc.

Seriously, what happened? Our country was fine up until a couple of years ago and then went full retard out of nowhere. This trans, black lives matter and political correctness wasn't a thing a couple of years ago. Now, it's widespread and simple minded easily influenced people everywhere have caught onto it.
>>
We're the generation to witness it all fall apart.

Stock up on food and get ready to go innawoods.
>>
Illuminati-esque figures are funding agitation groups to create social unrest.
>>
>>80662622

Nobody was fucking in the 80s, everyone was too fucking paranoid about AIDS.
>>
>>80662721
I just don't understand how people are so easily influenced by social media. After seeing all the "another white cop kills a black man" shit on news outlets, I looked up actual statistics and learned it's nowhere close to a systemic oppression.

How do these people get so easily agitated for something they never had to live through? Their grandparents... maybe but not them.
>>
Jews gained full control
>>
Does this mean you're one of those "born in the wrong generation." fags?
>>
>>80662867

Modern life made the every-man mediocre and insecure.

The agitation groups prey on shared low self-esteem of a demographic.
>>
>>80662622
The Sunni Islamic infiltration of our government was made complete when a secret muslim became president 7 years ago.
>>
It's the slippery slope. Once you start you can't stop.
>>
>>80662622
slippery slope.
>>
>Politicians need people to go out and vote
>No one votes
>They start giving people more labels and put them into groups
>LGBT, BLM all of these things pick up steam over the last year
>After you get people to identify with a group you then tell then non stop how bad the country is for that group
>Convince all those people that the country is so bad for them that they have go out and vote to change the country
That is what is happening in a nut shell. Its all to get people into groups so its easier to sell them on voting
>>
>>80662622
>the fuck happened to America?
>In the 80s, everyone just had long hair, they were rocking, fucking and chilling. Drug use and sex was the main theme.

You answered your own question. WHAT? Did you think actions had no consequences?

America has stopped sowing wheat, and stuffing it's face full of seeds since the 60s....

Our civilization has been running on interest of borrowed time from our greaters for a while now.
>>
>>80662622
Divide and conquer. Everyone is now categorized and sub categorized into ever smaller groups which weakens society as a whole. The groups then start in fighting and splinter into ever small groups. Unity disappears and so do the bonds that make people strong.

Society as a whole breaks down and easy prey for the button pushers. They can set one group against another or attack one group while gaining support from the other.

Couple this with the sissification of men, destruction of the nuclear family, promotion of degeneracy, enabling of troublesome and violent minorities, the rise of political correctness, people acting on emotion rather than facts and you have a very, very weak and divided society. But this isn't just the US. it's the whole western world.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.