[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Go is a tool for liberals to meet each other. Yes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10
File: redditpok.png (1 MB, 976x703) Image search: [Google]
redditpok.png
1 MB, 976x703
Pokemon Go is a tool for liberals to meet each other. Yes?
>>
>>80657101
Its a tool for Google to monitor cities.
It is not, however, particularly liberal to chase around imaginary animals, merely autistic. However, its decent exercise.
>>
>>80657101
You kno why I would fuck the black girl before I fucked the white girl in this pic? Because the white girl would demand we get married for her own financial stability and the black girl would demand we get married because she loves me
>>
so where are the jews involved with this game??
>>
>>80657101
No it's a tool to get betas to leave their basement and finally get fit by running around everywhere.

Imagine the repercussions
>>
is that onlyafro?
>>
>>80658851
Love was made up by Hollywood. There is no such thing as love. Marriage has always been about financial stability in exchange for sex and children.
>>
No, its a tool for brainwashing.
>>
>>80658902
the microtransactions, like any f2p game.
>>
>>80662114
They've scientifically proven love is a thing and what chemicals correspond to what stages of love, but try again to shill for the jews.
>>
>>80657361
>>80657101
Its a fucking video game you brain dead faggots
>>
>>80657101
>Nintendo
>Liberal
>>
see if they grinning after the cops teargas/shoot them for street blocking & Black Life Mutterng with intent.
>>
File: 34.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>80657101
>An Old guy
>A asian guy
>A white beta cuck and a stoner at the back
>A SJW and a Crazy feminist
>A black chick and 5 black guys
>all just casually hanging out and playing pokemon go
>>
>>80657101
It's a tool to have children kidnapped.
>>
>>80658851
You'd fuck the black girl cause you're a pedo.
She's like 10 fucking years old you sick cunt
>>
>>80664447
it's not nintendo
it's niantic (google maps+CIA)
look it up
>>
>>80664447
It's not by Nintendo. It's made under license by some California tech startup.
>>
>>80664960
You know you'd be too socially awkward to kick it with them..yur fuckin lame
>>
>>80658851
>You kno why I would fuck the black girl before I fucked the white girl in this pic?
Because of your flag
>>
>>80665655
>huh this game is used to monitor you
>ugh you guys are so beta I'm alpha I don't play little kids games
>ugh why I don't have any friends
>>
File: beez.jpg (123 KB, 600x776) Image search: [Google]
beez.jpg
123 KB, 600x776
>>80664447
>>80665397
from another thread:

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niantic,_Inc.
"While adding more support for the growth of the company, this investment enabled Niantic to bring in strategic industry pioneers including the addition of Gilman Louie to its board."

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilman_Louie
Born 1960 (age 55–56)
Known for: Founding Spectrum Holobyte, In-Q-Tel

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel
"In-Q-Tel’s mission is to identify and invest in companies developing cutting-edge technologies that serve United States national security interests. Origins of the corporation can be traced to Dr. Ruth A. David, who headed the Central Intelligence Agency Directorate of Science & Technology in the 1990s and promoted the importance of rapidly advancing information technology for the CIA."
>>
>>80664158
Don't confuse infatuation and the urge to reproduce with love. It has a half-life of six months on average. It's a romantic concept made by idealistic men and now nothing more than a marketing ploy for the gullible. "I don't love him anymore, baah" is the reason why divorce rates are at an all time high. You're the shill, look at how your great-grandparents screened for their partner and you see the how monogamism truly worked, you disney manipulated goy.
>>
Why do you fags keep making these threads? It's a game that is fun for about a day that encourages fat needs to actually see sunlight. It's overrated as fuck though.
>>
The dumb game asks for FULL ACCESS of your Google account. They can literally see and modify everything.

The only other app I can think of that does that is chrome and other Google apps with extremely high security and protocols.

Why???
>>
I dont get the appeal, whats so fun about this?
>>
>tfw too let people know i play pokemon go
>tfw afraid to be seen in public playing it
>tfw addicted to playing it
>tfw go out in the middle of the night to play
>tfw wondering around an outlet mall at 3 am last night
>tfw saw security guard and he started to drive truck towards me
>tfw ran away and jumped in my car, preparing to speed away
>tfw he blocked the exit
>tfw had to explain to 40 year old black chad what pokemon go was
>tfw had to demonstrate it to him so he'd believe me
>tfw we spent the next hour and a half chasing pokes together
>tfw meeting him at different location tonight because his shifts change
>>
>>80666101

fucking hell. being redpilled seems to ruin everything i once found fun in my life.
>>
>>80666370
WE FINNA BE POKEYMAN MASTERZ BRUH
>>
Stop being sad sacks
It's a good fun premise that increases IRL social interaction and cohesion
Not everything is wrong and evil you jaded looking through a glass dimly misrable cunts
>>
>>80666539

prep that ass for the bbc faggot
>>
>>80665283
Looks 18 to me
>>
>>80666370
its masterful PR in action - pick a board, r9k, whatever - they'll be a cute greentext funny about thins shit. Or a picture with amiable afro and cute white girl, iin amongst the something for everyone shot. Oh and Reddit, jeezus, Reddit - literally, be ful of this shit.

get used to it, this how shit gon be sold, from here on up.
>>
File: 1467493089654.jpg (71 KB, 474x641) Image search: [Google]
1467493089654.jpg
71 KB, 474x641
>>80666101
oy
>https://youtu.be/4ItEhj9qVPw
>>
>>80657101
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/10/pokemon-go-armed-robbers-dead-body
>around blacks never snorlax
>>
>>80657101
What does Liberalism have anything to do with a pokemon mobile game
>>
>>80664325
yeah, but whos BEHIND the video game? illuminati, and they're out to GET YOU
>>
>>80659560
very ugly kids?
>>
>>80657101
Yes let us take all the GOOD police with good happy jobs in safe white neighborhoods and force them to serve in the worst neighborhoods in the country(black neighborhoods) and we white people can be stuck with the shitty miserable badass no nonsense cops. why? I don't know, it doesn't make any sense. does any of this make sense? black people need to clean up their own neighborhoods, not blame us for only attracting shitty miserable cops. and my guess is many of these cops are just overly cautious because of serving in, well, black neighborhoods. so do "black lives matter"? That's a good question. Does a thug or hoodlum who does nothing but rob and do drugs matter more than a law abiding white citizen with a job? I'd say NO. so in a sense many black lives DON'T matter. And this is the TRUTH.

It amazes me with these idiotic displays, complaining about some worthless hoodlum and making a national news story meanwhile negroes go around killing and raping and no one can say anything. its retarded at every conceivable level. the blithering stupidity of humanity stops at nothing. these people complain about bad cops? look at the neighborhoods the "bad' cops serve in. what will they get, saints to patrol those streets? the negroes in the inner cities get the exact cops they deserve. and many of the cops hate the negroes because they know them better than anyone. they see them all day at their worst. you aren't going to get "good" cops in black neighborhoods. it will NEVER happen. why? because good cops belong in good neighborhoods. it is win win. good people get good cops. bad people get bad cops. Fact of LIFE. REAL LIFE FACT. not bullshit retarded moron life for daydreaming TV watching couch potatoes.
>>
>>80657101
Pokemon Go is a great example of rich privilege. I would probably play it, but I can't afford service on my smart phone, so no data.
>>
>>80657101
HOL UP HOL UP why the black people got to be in the front...racist ass picture fuck you whitey
>>
>>80667537
government give out free phone with data...
>>
>>80666984
What the fuck
>>
File: 1468280246669_1.jpg (2 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
1468280246669_1.jpg
2 KB, 64x64
>>80657101
>tfw no-one cares if you're visible in the picture
>>
>>80668124
rofl. I've felt this feel too many times to count
>>
>>80666101
The worst pills are the ones that are right in front of your face. Normies woukd call me a conspiracyfag for posting this on NSAbook, yet everything you losted is from wikipedia.
>>
>>80667202
Cause it's for faggots
>>
>>80657101
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>80657101
Pokemon GO needs an "avoid black neighborhoods" option. That shit is just dangerous.
>>
>>80657101

niggers love this stuff
>>
>>80665283
Mate the darkies here are on their 3rd roo by that point.
>>
>>80657101
How does a person that old even get into Pokemon?
>>
File: bdvshra2co8x.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
bdvshra2co8x.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>80657101
Its for libs to get BTFO.
>>
>>80669546

I've had the idea to do this to every gym I encounter.
>>
>>80667970
Only if you have Food Stamps.
>>
>>80669546

Well done, anon.
>>
>>80669533
Easiest way to take creeper shots in public/convince blue haired whores you're Bernie Sanders and they should blow you for street cred
>>
>>80669533
He never gets out of Pokemon

4th gen. Best gen
>>
>>80657101
>Fucking CHARMANDER?
>FUCKING SHIT, ONLY TRUMPERS AND TEABAGGERS PICK THAT FUCKER
>Pokemon Go away

Really though
>Different coloured people meet
>They must all think alike
Where have I heard that line of logic before?

Also
>Literally scrubbing through Reddit for material
Fucking hell, when someone tells you to go to reddit, its so that you stay there. Not become a cross poster.
>>
>>80657361
>fpbp
I lost 5 pounds already from playing vidya.
>>
>>80666035
Your smartphone, and your computer are used to monitor you dumb shit.
An app adds fucking nothing to your cucketry.
>>
File: image.png (519 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
519 KB, 750x1334
>>
>>80666539
You fucking aspergers need to learn to not be aspies.
Every insecurity you feel teeming through your body, people can see like its a visual smell radiating off you.

How you think about yourself and how you behave shows outwardly.

I know the feel though. I remember going to scouts when I was young, and incredibly inept and fat, and I brought my rat in my jacket for Show and Tell. No scouts that day, so I looked around the tennis court next door to see if there were other activities happening, I loiter for a bit, then leave. Some kid shouts "OI" and I turn back, shaking like mad like "what did I do?!", he thought I was stealing tennis balls, and asked me to open my jacket. I did after he insisted, he saw my rat, screamed and I ran back to my dads car and drove home.

I eventually figured out that if I can't be sure of whats going through another persons mind, be sure of whats going on in yours, and make sure whoever you're talking to/at gets that.
>>
>>80665283
>Black don't crack
It's not just a meme, ive looked like a freshman since Freshman year of highschool
Somebody help me
>>
shit, i met three people today IRL because pokemon

i'm 31. thanks CIA.
>>
>>80666857
It is obviously connected to the CIA, fuck off shill
>>
File: 1414050383617.jpg (411 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1414050383617.jpg
411 KB, 900x675
>>80657101
>All these fucking manchildren on my facebook page posting about what whacky things they've done since they begun playing.
>All these fucking trespassers and loiterers who are trying to catch pokemon where I work.

All of my pure, unadulterated, 120% rage.
>>
>>80657101
>voluptuous latina cum receptacle
>blue hair, tie dye shirt, problem glasses-wearing lesbian SJW
>pervy old jew creep
>big afro nigger
>bearded jew hipster with sideways baseball cap
>dorky gay asian guy with pink shirt and nerd glasses
>nigger in a hoodie and sweatpants, loudmouth who thinks he's the next Eddie Murphy/Will Smith
>metrosexual white hipster faggot
>four more random groids looking for crimes of opportunity
It's like a caricature of walking stereotypes
>>
>>80658902
Puting rare pokemon near their ads
>>
>>80668124
>>80668179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l36Wgw6iXx8
>>
File: david-gandy-dolce-gabbana-012.jpg (78 KB, 480x617) Image search: [Google]
david-gandy-dolce-gabbana-012.jpg
78 KB, 480x617
>>80657101

>Shortly after this picture was taken Tyrone mugged everyone else pictured in the photograph
>>
Are you guys just mad that it requires you to leave your basement?
>>
>>80657101
Micro-transac nation
>>
>>80673452
broccoli?
>>
File: 1459933946981.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1459933946981.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>80664960

Don't you love paying taxes to support this scum my white brother?
>>
I'm actually glad that kids are finally getting some fresh air and interacting with each other again.

It may not be ideal, like a game of football or baseball, but it's a good start.
>>
>>80657101

>No one has started trending this:

"ISIS and/or #BLM is on Pokemon GO targeting (X) people. Don't fall for anyone luring you to get an easy Pikachu!"
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.