[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOPELESSNESS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 600x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 600x494
Does anyone else feel as if they've lost, or as if western civilization is not worth saving? I live in a town that is 99% white, and they care more about a mobile Pokemon game than that their precious civilization is being raped and destroyed by cultural marxists, dindus, and mudslimes, and it makes me sad that they have a lack of care. It's sickening that most white people don't care, and that those who do are seen as racist or some other made up leftist word.
>>
>>80656009
>they care more about a mobile Pokemon game
Honestly anon, that's a good thing. If everyone was walking on eggshells and worried about "preserving civilization" that would be bad, ya feel me? That the people around you are basically just fucking off having fun doesn't mean you're surrounded by idiots, it means you're surrounded by peace.
>>
File: 1389899339737.jpg (42 KB, 213x267) Image search: [Google]
1389899339737.jpg
42 KB, 213x267
>>80656009
Maybe they don't care because they understand that culture is a thing that changes and alters over time to fit the beliefs and views of those who partake of it.

I mean, probably not, they just wanna play Pokemon GO, but what I said is still true. It's not being raped or destroyed, it's changing like anything does. Nothing is forever, nothing is immutable or eternal. Accept that, make peace with it, and enjoy your life instead of sitting around being mad at brown people who are just living their lives.
>>
>>80656009
the people of your town chose to live in a 99% white town so they wouldn't have get emotionally invested in those issues.

That being said, it seems so often that those who have the fewest interactions with blacks and muslims are the most likely to support them... which sucks.
>>
>>80656009
>racist or some other made up leftist word.

>cultural marxists
Rightist made up word
>dindus
Rightist made up word
>mudslimes
Rightist made up word

Congratulations, you are retarded....
>>
>>80656009
Take a break from pol. You're falling for the memes.
>>
>>80656390
Why u gotta be such a faggot Australia?
>>
>>80656672
That's baby Australia, Sweden.
>>
Anyone who posts on 4chan for more than a few hours a day is going to eventually be convinced that niggers, women, and cultural Marxism are the reasons for everyone wrong with their life. Take a break.
>>
File: 1445264073207.jpg (1 MB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
1445264073207.jpg
1 MB, 2550x3300
>>80656390
>only leftists get to make up words
lol
>>
>a bloo bloo bloo society am not me!!
Do it.
>>
>>80656009
You've fallen under the delusion that you're enlightened. You might lay claim to being more politically alert than they are, but at the end of the day, which group is making threads about hopelessness and depression on an internet forum?

They're happy with what they have.
>>
>>80656009

No.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_viable_population

Only 4169 individuals are needed for a genetically viable population, round it up to 2500 male, 2500 females and you're golden. There are easily more White race realists than that, even for each separate White phenotypes.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.