[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Lives Matter the terrorist organization.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How will the White House respond?

Any major events that might take place as an effect?

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80642474
Like they respond to all the petitions that they don't like, ignore it.
>>
>implying petitions matter
It's ridiculously easy to get 100k signatures
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/petition-create-federal-law-enforcement-agency-supervises-behavior-all-law-enforcement-agencies
>>
>make white house petition to force disney to include BLM in the next star wars movie

>get affirmative response next day
>>
>>80642629
America FUCK YEAH
>>
"No.
t. Obongo"
>>
>>80642474
Obonobo will do nothing but keep motivating BLM to do some rowdy coon shit.
>>
>>80642763
Lol
>what is internal affairs?
>>
>>80642763
The police police? Well who will police the police police?
>>
File: obama-soros-laughing21.jpg (33 KB, 400x327) Image search: [Google]
obama-soros-laughing21.jpg
33 KB, 400x327
>>80642474

>I baited the goyim into radicalizing each other, and they actually did it! THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN
>>
they dindu nuffins :DDDDD

-t Barry
>>
>>80642474
with another false flag of course
>>
>>80643265
So what then? Just blend out of existence you fucking cuck?

Seems like you're just a fucking faggot scared of getting his hands dirty.

Fucking pitiful.
>>
>>80642474
The petitions site is just a platform to shill for just how hard the Obama admin is working to help an issue be resolved.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.