[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do whites and asians justify the no kids meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 16
The no kids meme is getting pretty popular. It used to be when you got married, you had kids. It was normal behavior. Some of it was due to no prophylaxis, but a lot of it was due to the basic human drive to reproduce and continue on our race.

Now, more and more couples, mainly white couples, are dedicated to never having kids, going as far as the guys getting vasectomies when they're like 25. Then they like to brag about how much money they have and all their free time, cruises and parties theyre always throwing with no kids to worry about. They're usually involved in swinging or banging eachothers friends too, basically living as carefree and "liberated" of a life as possible. Thats fine, people can do whatever they want if it doesn't hurt anyone, but this isn't truly harmless, they're killing off the white race.

While Chad and Stacy are off fucking or getting fucked with all their other kidless friends, Jose and Tyrone are having kid after kid, working hard (in Jose's case atleast) and raising their kids who will continue to have more and more kids. Hispanics and blacks (that stick around for the kids) still have strong family values and don't buy into the no kids meme. The population continually shifts in their favor, and it will keep going that way as more and more young white couples abandon God and family in favor of sex, partying and couples cruises. The worst part about it is these couples are usually smart, college educated professionals that are not going to be spreading their genes, bringing more smart people into the world, its the dumb, poor white trash that will still have kids and bring more trash into the world.

So you complain about how the minorities are taking over and someone has to do something about it. Well, you're the problem, you're putting a halt to the advancement of the white race in favor of "muh money, ability to get drunk all weekend and sleep in". How do you justify this?
>>
White cucks being degenerate.
>>
Can't afford to have kids.
>>
>>80643050
he's talking more about people who are married but don't have kids.

that's even worse than remaining single.
>>
>>80643050
You can when you're 30
>>
>>80643148
Manlet so removing myself from the gene pool.
>>
>>80642290
This white race shit doesnt owe me anything. I do not owe it either.

I will party like i want and your dumb kids can shit up the planet hard when im gone. Get bent.
>>
Are euros joining the no kids meme too, or is it just America because we get no time off and get punished for having kids?
>>
>>80642290
The white race is doomed anyway, why should I waste my time trying to raise some little fuck that will be brainwashed by public education to become another drone when instead I can travel, buy the things I want, and enjoy the fruits of my labors instead of paying for an ungrateful crotch fruit?
>>
>>80643810
You mean the same public education you got? You somehow have risen above it, but your kid won't? Sounds like a cop out to me. Just admit you're lazy and a heathen.
>>
>>80642290
About 4ish years ago, you could have an average managerial/supervisor job from your local supermarket (which you could get by working hard) and have enough money for a house, car, wife(who doesn't work) and multiple kids while still having money for your hobbies/pasttimes.

That job today won't even get you 1/3rd of those things, and Boomers and even some older GenX absolutely cannot comprehend this.
>>
>>80644102
40ish*
>>
>>80644016
I went to an expensive private school because my parents have money, I however have no desire for kids or spending money on them
>>
>>80643506
Literally you exist because of it
>>
>>80642290
Kids are fucking expensive. Wife and I make > $300k annually, but there is no fucking chance we'd ever be able to afford a 2nd child. The dindu's all take handouts and are used to living like shit so they just pop out more kids so they can get a fatter welfare check. Hope that sums it up for you.
>>
>tfw Mexicans and Muzzies breeding and putting Mexicans and Muzzies into positions of power to represent their interests
>tfw seeing white people lose power
>tfw would rather have white people in power than Mexicans and Muzzies because they fuck up everything
Please white people. Have kids! For the love of God have kids!
>>
So this is it? Death to the white race in favor of living a real life bud light commerical, sex with women on birth control and sleeping in? When did we become such calloused, lethargic bastards?
>>
>>80642290
Because the economy is too shit to have kids. We cant have nice things, not gonna be some back breaking 18/6 wageslave working 3 jobs because MUH KIDS

besides, I would also have no time to shitpost on /pol/ so fuck you and cuck off
>>
>>80644459
How can you not afford to take care a family of 4 on >$300k?
>>
>>80644459
The fuck? Do you live in NYC or something? Move somewhere less expensive.
>>
>>80644542
Uhh that what work time is for. Don't all you kids have computer jobs now that you don't actually do any work at?
>>
>>80643506
You do realize that parents can also have fun, right?
You do realize that most childless young people today aren't constantly partying, right?
You do realize that you'll eventually get older, and thus partying will get less interesting, right?
You do realize the white race is literally the only reason you exist, right?

At the very least, donate some white sperm.
>>
>>80644459
You make north of 300 and couldn't afford more than 1 kid? I simply refuse to believe this. You must be awful at managing your wealth if this is the case. That or you live beyond your means even in that high of an income bracket.
>>
You're a fucking idiot if you think whites aren't having kids because they want a comfier life.

The depopulation meme was pushed heavily among the boomers from the 1960s onward. Whites were endlessly subjected to brainwashing in school that the world was overpopulated and you are selfish for having kids.

Meanwhile, the government destroyed the black communities and subsidized their living with welfare, and most mexicans started coming in after the 60s, and were never exposed to the depopulation myth from a young age.
>>
Studies show couples don't regain the happiness they had pre-kids until the kids grow up and move away.

Having kids is a drain on your money, time, and happiness. No reason to do it, frankly.
>>
kids fucking suck

they cost money, they're loud, obnoxious, dumb, ugly, and you have to clean up their shit and piss.
>>
>>80644785
They think all of parenthood consists of the first three years when kids suck. Once they can wipe their own ass and go do shit on their own being a parent consists of giving them food, participating in activities with them and giving sage advice.

Then they do your chores and shit.
>>
File: 1337651880172.jpg (150 KB, 459x564) Image search: [Google]
1337651880172.jpg
150 KB, 459x564
I don't have the income to ensure that they would have an upbringing that was better than mine. "It was good enough for me, it's good enough for you" is one of the worst things that a parent can say to a child, honestly. Sure, when I eventually get to the point where I can be a better provider, I'd love to have a kid (or a few)

But until then

>tfw no gf
>>
>>80645151
No, then they suck up all of your income like sponges until their mid twenties while following leftist ideology
>>
>>80642290
I would like kids, but I am not financially stable enough to support one.
I would also need a wife that is willing to give up having any type of career to stay at home, and raise them
I realize these are both unrealistic goals for me so I have become complacent in the fact I will never procreate.
>>
>>80642290
I don't quite get it. A professor who's a really good friend of mine has been married for some time now and has no kids. And it's just like... why the fuck did you even bother getting married if you're not going to have kids?

Also know a couple of women my age who are doing the whole "ugh, I'm not having any kids because I just don't think I'd make a good parent" thing. And this honestly just sounds like bullshit jew propaganda that's gotten this idea that you need to be the perfect model of humanity to raise children. And of course the only people with enough introspection to think this way are whites, whereas all the groids just shit out babies haphazardly anyway
>>
White women are feminist open-border loving marxists who hate their own culture, race and history.

They can go fuck themselves.
>>
smart people dont get kids because its dumb.
>>
>>80642290
Need a girl for that, anon. Not happening at this rate.
>>
File: dasitmane.jpg (60 KB, 389x416) Image search: [Google]
dasitmane.jpg
60 KB, 389x416
>Implying anything matters and we won't all be dead in the next 80 years
>>
>>80644102
I don't think economics will change. There will always be good and bad jobs, no matter what the economy is.

The real problem is the milleneals raised after the smart phone era and before. It takes alot of effort to learn about computing if you did not grow up with in highschool, such as 100% of the youth does now.
>>
>>80643050
I'm 19, make 15k a year and have two sons and a baby on the way. It's not ideal, but it's not impossible. You can afford to have kids. Anyone can.
>>
Kids are too expensive for the amount of countries I want to visit yearly
>>
White people get brainwashed in school into believing having a child will ruin your life.
Our sex ed teacher wouldn't shut up about how much money a child costs and how you'll be miserable for at least 18 years.
>>
>>80643217
I'm 6'2 and my parents are both under 5'11
>>
>>80643050
We have more lavish living conditions than at any point during the hundreds of thousands of years of human existence, but you're too poor to afford kids.
>>
>>80642290
I don't have the money to provide for a child. I also have not met a woman I am willing to take that risk with.
>>
File: 1451098243509.gif (475 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1451098243509.gif
475 KB, 499x374
>>80645740
I hope this is bait and if it isn't why are you so trash?
>>
>>80642290
Wait, you're telling me that I shouldn't be able to spend my time and money experiencing all of the pleasures that this world has to offer?

Fuck women.

I almost wish I was gay, because I simply can't get along with the female mindset of emotion over logic.
>>
>>80645356
They don't have to stay at home, just have them work part time and get some badass nanny mcphee to teach them shit. Once they hit kindergarten the parents can go back to work.

My parents did lots of shit with us kids in the house still. They didn't make much, but never struggled or couldn't go on vacations and shit.

The no kid meme has lots of excuse branches. They all come down to "I am selfish."
>>
>>80645888
I do what I want.
>>
>>80642290
OP go fucking kill yourself
>>
I'm just waiting to make a lot of money to have kids, that way I will be able to do whatever I want while raising my kids without the pressure of going broke.
>>
>>80642290
People, normal responsible adult people, adapt to their environment and pressures around them. That is to say that the concentration of wealth, demands on time and high cost of living, ergo too high a population for the size of the economy, put a downward pressure on reproduction, especially on the poor. This is actually quite normal and is really just a modern invocation of survival of the fittest in action.

Niggers, idiots, retards and other sub humans however are just utterly irresponsible and this is not helped by liberal enablers and welfare.
>>
I don't want to have kids because I'm afflicted with a variety of mental illnesses and I don't want to spread my cursed bloodline.
>>
File: 1457578122336.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457578122336.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>80642290
>how do you justify it

It was decided that i wasnt as attractive as others. I wasnt the best looking, the most fit, the most rich, the most funny, or the most influential

Im average at everything, i have a good job but ill never make multimillions. Im okay looking but im not a cross between Brad Pitt and Young Tom cruise. Im average, i have a bit of a beer belly but 90% of the world that isnt Africa does too.

Girls would talk to me then when something better came along they acted like they never even knew me.

Thus when they came CRAWLING BACK, and a few did over the years i was left with a dilemma.

>accept them, their wrinkles, their cum stained loose cunts with their singe mother babies. WAY PAST their primes. Being the last resort to have children with and have a nice road to the end of their miserable lives after having LIVED IT UP in their youth

or

>invest, work hard, retire at age 50 on a private island off the coast

You ask why? cause im no ones second choice
>>
File: this is a black man.jpg (11 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
this is a black man.jpg
11 KB, 214x317
>>80642290
>but this isn't truly harmless, they're killing off the white race.

pls. This is not a sentient entity capable of pain. This is an artificial taxonomy of humanity based loosely around white skin and a shifting historical definition of what is "white". Historically speaking the Irish weren't white and neither were the Italians.

If people don't want to procreate that's their prerogative. There may be a genetic component subconsciously influencing their decision not to procreate. In which case we have defective genes been pruned from the gene pool.

Here's the thing. The race war isn't real, the gene wars are. All the genes that exist in the "white" gene pool has already been cross pollinated to minority groups. As long as the same societal and environmental pressures continue to exist the best gene will slowly flourish, rise to the top and push out the inferior ones.

I have a theory that light colored eyes are piggy backing on recessive intelligence genes which are slowly beating our their competitors in the market. This why you're slowly seeing the rise of intelligent, light skinned, light eyed black people. The outcome of this war is an inevitability. The aesthetically preferred "white skin" will be preserved by humanity even without a "white race". Asians, Indian, and other minority cultures prefer it aesthetically. As such it will be sex selected for and it's continuance is assured even without the European "race".

Sit back and enjoy the ride. What makes "whiteness" is already slowly coursing through the veins of humanity and beating out the weaker, slower witted genes. Pic related. This is a "black" man.
>>
>>80646013
You can still do shit and have kids. It only really sucks the first three years, then it sucks a little less from 4 to 5 and 6+ is ez pz. Remember when you were a kid, what did you really need from your parents other than rides, food and shit to play with? Not much, except some sage advice and encouragement. Parents can send you to the grandparents while they go on a vacation, or take the kids along.

Its not that hard guys. Your parents probably didnt fuck up that much, why would you?
>>
>>80646912
>If people don't want to procreate that's their prerogative. There may be a genetic component subconsciously influencing their decision not to procreate. In which case we have defective genes been pruned from the gene pool.

theres been numerous studies that show if you allow a population grow exponentially without limits of food/shelter eventually the population collapses due to their being too many individuals

heres one such incident

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
>>
>>80642290
When I find myself in the position to have abundant free time and money with a wife that I trust and a marriage system that doesn't provide said wife with a large incentive to destroy the family, then I'll have kids.

Or I could be just a 'muh dick' nigger and impregnate strangers I don't know just for the sake of kids.
>>
What exactly is so expensive about having kids? You get a ton of shit from your family when theyre born, then you buy a few pieces of furniture and you're good. Kids clothes cost like 4 dollars, a box of 180 diapers is 25 bucks on amazon, they drink breast milk for like a year, then they eat a little bit of what you already eat. Don't need daycare if you have a spouse that can work part time or some relatives that don't mind watching the kid for cheap, or a stay at home friend that will watch the kid for cheap or free.

As they get older you have to buy some toys, some more clothes, school and sports fees, but none of that is very expensive. When they're teens, have them get a fucking job and but their own stuff.

It just takes budgeting and not being a retard with finances. Oh no, you can't go blow 80k on a whim for a BMW, guess kids are out of the picture!
>>
>>80648176
this, it is so cheap. But go to a website like Babycenter and they'll tell you you're gonna spend thousands in the first few years because they think you need a crib, rocking chair, changing table, dresser, bouncer, swing, lounger, stroller, carseat, etc and you have to spend a couple hundred on each of these, not the cheap ones (that are legally required to meet the same standards) plus tons of clothes, tons of random useless supplies like a diaper genie, diaper bag, wipe warmer, bottle drying rack, etc. It's a big fat Jew lie.

Also, if you have a wife willing to stay at home, have her check out Amazon Mturk. She can make a nice chunk of income while watching the kids.
>>
File: 100 nuclear.jpg (54 KB, 601x469) Image search: [Google]
100 nuclear.jpg
54 KB, 601x469
My biggest concern with the future is that my kids are going to live in a society made up mostly of browns/muslims. Christianity will die and the world will become one big caliphate.
I don't really understand the logic behind not wanting kids. True, you'll be spending a lot of money and time but ultimately it's our duty as a species. I think the fact that most millennials "hate" children also contributed to this. We're led to believe somehow that children are annoying little bitches who will cry until you give them what they want, which is not really the case. It's all a matter of how you educate them.

>Thats fine, people can do whatever they want if it doesn't hurt anyone
this is also wrong
>>
>>80648176
>What exactly is so expensive about having kids?

nothing, except if you want to afford them a GOOD life.upbringing

thats why NIGGERS can raise 30 kids cause they give them a bologna sandwich every 3 days and let them loose on the world
>>
>>80648642
This, and if you have a big family, you will get a lot of that stuff from baby showers. Once you have all the stuff for one kid, you have stuff for all future kids. You may need a few duplicates like a crib and car seat, but the rest you already have. A 2 year old doesnt give a shit if theyre wearing hand me downs.
>>
>>80642290
There's literally no perks whatsoever in having kids. How do you justify having children instead of "muh race" or "muh genetic lineage muthafucka"?
>>
>>80645019
Except of course to save the quickly dying white race
>>
Now don't get me wrong here, I am not saying 21 year olds should be out having kids on an entry level salary out of college and never doing anything for themselves. I had no intentions of having kids at all until I was 28, then I decided I had done enough partying and was OK settling down a bit and having a kid. I used to say all the same shit when I was young, how I never wanted kids, they were a burden, muh freedom etc etc... but things change as you get older.

Around 30 is usually the perfect age to start having kids. Party hard and travel in your 20s, settle down on your 30s, then do old people partying when you retire.
>>
I don't plan on having children for the following reasons:

1. I absolutely hate children. Every fiber of my being. My girlfriend feels the same.

2. My girlfriend is a white/Chinese mutt and you all wouldn't want me to ruin the genepool now would you?

3. I enjoy having disposable income and my house and vehicles are paid off.
>>
File: 141141441.gif (90 KB, 383x470) Image search: [Google]
141141441.gif
90 KB, 383x470
>Typically white goyim
>>
>>80650443
White+half white= white right?
>>
>>80646912
>the Irish weren't white and neither were the Italians

Umm they have both always been white you little kike. Italy is the heart of Europe, the irish are as white as you can possibly be.
>>
>>80650219

>Around 30 is usually the perfect age to start having kids. Party hard and travel in your 20s, settle down on your 30s, then do old people partying when you retire.

only if you want only one or two kids, and the wife being used goods or fat and desperate
>>
>>80642701

yeah white people suck :(
>>
>>80645844

>lavish living conditions

You literally have to pay money to exist. Your living conditions are only as good as you can afford.

I'm not saying kids are too expensive because I witness most people buying dumb shit for them, but hospital bills are large and if you're baby momma is a bitch, you will be paying for a new onesie every other day.
>>
File: 1465430799252.jpg (173 KB, 1350x900) Image search: [Google]
1465430799252.jpg
173 KB, 1350x900
I don't want kids. I can barely afford to feed myself. let alone someone else.

I also do not want to deal with the baby stage of a kid's life and to be honest I would rather not have little rugrats running around my house fucking everything up.

Human race can die off, I do not give a rat's ass.
>>
>>80650994
Yeah, good enough.
>>
>>80643506
>>80643810
>>80651386
This. Having kids is stupid if you think about life for more than 30 seconds.
>>
>>80644459
Yep, sounds about right. Entitled, above average white people can't help themselves but to blame minorities. Some things just never change.
>>
>>80651386
You shouldn't have kids if you can't support yourself, agreed.
>>
>>80651156
White used to mean Anglo you historically illiterate nigger.
>>
File: (inhale) FUCK OFF.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
(inhale) FUCK OFF.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>80642701
>replies to his own thread
>>
The real "meme" here is caring so much about future generations. My values in monogamy go beyond romantic love. I don't believe you can truly love more than one other human being at a time. I wouldn't want to bring something into the world that would force me to divide my attention and care.
>>
>>80651532
You guys must have been shitty kids. Once they are old enough to wipe their own ass its fun to watch your kids grow up, do stuff with them, bestow knowledge on them etc etc...

I mean if all you have to base kids off of are 2 year olds and your own shitty childhood then yeah, it would probably seem pretty bad.
>>
>>80646912
dysgenic tendencies are even stronger in minority communities, you fucking moron.
>>
>>80649724
>joy in creating something with your genes to pass on the family line
>watching them grow up to be successful people
>having a nice family

Sounds like you guys all have shitty lives with bad parents. Guess thats why you're here though.
>>
>>80646912
dysgenic tendencies are even stronger in minority communities, try again.
>>
>>80645888
>taking care of his white children
>trash
Childless garbage please kill yourself.
>>
>>80652150
Aww, got mommy issues, getting jelly your kids mom wants to be a good mom?
>>
>>80650994
>White+half white= white right?

Are you joking?

Pol doesn't consider Irish people white.
>>
Forever nokids:

Did you guys have shitty childhoods? Do you have no memories of board game night with the family, or having big cookouts and family gatherings with all your relatives, doing fun shit, running around giggling? Having dinner with all your brothers and sisters, pulling pranks on your napping dad etc etc...?

Big families are fun, kids are fun. If you had awful upbringings it makes more sense why you wouldn't want kids.
>>
>>80642290
im mentally ill and dont want to pass it on
>>
File: sperm-bank.jpg (29 KB, 325x223) Image search: [Google]
sperm-bank.jpg
29 KB, 325x223
Would you donate your sperm?
>>
>>80648996
>except if you want to afford them a GOOD life.upbringing
A GOOD life upbringing doesn't require that much money either.
If you have food and shelter for all of them you're good.

Needing a room for each kid, new video games, expensive clothes, and whatever other bullshit that get's marketed these days is foolishness.

Either way, if you don't have kids and don't plan on having kids you have no right to call yourself a nationalist.
>>
>>80645838
You are a bastard anon and therefore your father is a cuck
>>
>>80653475

why are you so adamant about this? Just go have a bunch of kids and don't worry about what we choose. I had a great childhood but money is the biggest reason that I will never have kids. Money money and more money. Having a kid and raising one in a good environment requires a massive amount of money nowadays. And with my education level and lack of useful skills i will never make it anywhere in the US, I have come to accept it.

So kids are not gonna happen.

You my friend, are absolutely free to have some though.
>>
File: 1450912298421.gif (711 KB, 200x331) Image search: [Google]
1450912298421.gif
711 KB, 200x331
>>80645888
>>
>>80653543
Shutup faggot your line has survived this long. You're just being a pussy.
>>
Nigger what? I'm an expat in China right now and the reason all of the children here are shit is because all of these parents feel obligated to have them despite not being ready. There is no such thing as an Asian couple without kids.
>>
>>80642290

Like most things it's white women too blame.
>>
>>80653475
>muh family feels
>cant into other feels

just kys you massive retarded fucking faggot
there is zero intrinsic value or morals
perhaps being treated like shit opens your eyes more to the stupidity of having children in the first place
>muh feels you losers in muh game of feels

if only I could get the news when u die anon
I would laugh at your stupidity at thinking it meant anything real

>I abuse muh kids because muh feels
yeah you should be sterilized and your children taken away
>>
>>80654196
so you would like more white children with schizophrenia that you have to pay for out of your taxes

i dont want to risk it shits fucked up
>>
Fuck having kids

The white race is dead and degenerating even if I have ten children. Fuck that'ld be so much effort and work, I've been working all my life. I want to be free and travel around, take vacations. I don't want to get married and be forced to become an eternal wagecuck. Taking care of babies is hell. Maybe if it was like the old days where the man would go to work and the women would take care of all of the childbearing then that'ld be okay, but those traditions are long gone.

So what if hispanics and blacks inherit the earth? It was always a fool hope that we'ld one day venture to the stars. We will destroy ourselves either way, I'm not going to sacrifice my happiness for muh white race when nobody else is sacrificing shit.

Instead of getting married and having a few children I will be single forever and just fuck divorced women for the rest of my life.
>>
>>80642290
>have kids
>spend at least 18 years of your life as their slave

No fucking thanks
>>
You said it yourself, the reason the whites don't have many kids, or at all is because they're well educated. And who gives a fuck if Jose has a shit ton of brownies as long as they do the manual labor so I can sit in a nice aircondotioned office.
>>
File: reaper why why wh.jpg (102 KB, 430x627) Image search: [Google]
reaper why why wh.jpg
102 KB, 430x627
>>80645740
>$15k a year
>three kids

holy fuck just enlist them in the military now, you know you're not gonna send these kids to college. you know you're not going to own a house let alone a decent apartment.

why would anyone punish children by making them live in such a shitty low income household.

fuck man, they made vasectomies specifically for people like you. not for the people OP is talking about.
>>
>>80642290
>How do whites and asians justify the no kids meme?

China and India are literally exploding with human beings. Asia is the most populated continent on the planet.

Wtf are you talking about?
>>
Because:
>I hate kids
>I like spending my money on cool shit
>I don't give a single fuck about the world's future

I'm 29 years old and have never wanted kids.
>>
Once upon a time I wanted a wife and kids. A family of my own.

But I'm a depressing, poor, unattractive manlet and no one would have me.

Going without made me realize just how pointless it really is. So I end up with a nagging wife and some autistic brat. At least for a few years, until things start getting better. I get more pay raises, get the finances under control, the kid isn't shitting himself anymore. Then the wife wants a divorce and kicks me out of house. I have to pay half my income to her and the kid.

Not that any of that matters. I'm a 32 year old virgin. Why the hell should I bother making my life even more miserable so your kids won't be beaten up by minorities?
>>
File: mice universe.png (310 KB, 1120x591) Image search: [Google]
mice universe.png
310 KB, 1120x591
>>80642290
Read up on this to give you an idea
>>
>>80654819

well, the kids are already out so give the guy a break. At least he is trying and he is there for his kids unlike a lot of dads out there.

I am in the same boat as him but didn't get my gf preggo thankfully.
>>
File: Single_man.jpg (578 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Single_man.jpg
578 KB, 2000x1000
>>80642290

Honestly here in germany its simply not really worth it anymore.

Same goes for marriage which usually go hand in hand.

As a single you get a job, live in a small shitty apartment and live through the day normally. You can get any girl you want to your apartment you're not forced to share anything with just one woman and nobody will give you a hard time.

If you're married on the other hand and have kids, you can expect to have a job, live in a slightly bigger yet still shitty apartment. You get a bit of child support per children and since all women in this country are passionate feminists, they won't lift a fucking finger. You can keep the house tidy, you have to care for the children and ultimately lose all your free time and even friends. While your super emancipated wive doesn't know wether she should go out shopping with her friends again or if she takes another trip to the spa.

Compromises? Hah! Forget it. You play out of your role, that's it your wive snips into the air and from there you can pay child support, allimente and get terrorized wherever possible. Even though she left you.

Either way if you keep on being the emancipated superdad or not you end up worse then before.

For reasons like this I'd say fuck it. Marriage isn't worth it, children aren't worth it and the state usually doesn't give a fuck. Instead they bring immigrants here and you know what the funny thing about that is?

They end up just like us white bois or worse. They see, it isn't worth it and rather enjoy their free rape ticket.

So why the hell should you even have children at this day and age? There are no perks anymore for you as a man. I'm not even some MGTOW faggot...
>>
>>80655621

that's actually quite interesting. It is odd how the mice population wouldn't just stabilize after they ran out of room since there was no shortages of food/water. I would think that there would have been a sharp rise and sharp fall followed by a steady rise and a constant.

Guess not, though.
>>
>>80642290
>How do whites and asians justify the no kids meme?
We are accelerating the destruction of humanity by stepping out of it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENJOY YOUR SOUTH SUDANESE WORLD, NIGGERS
YOU'RE GONNA MISS US, BYE.
>>
File: 1468071844267.gif (3 MB, 279x350) Image search: [Google]
1468071844267.gif
3 MB, 279x350
>>80642290

I don't have kids because I'm already the uncle with all the sweet toys. I get all the good times and don't have to deal with the bullshit inherent in parenting, it's win-win for me.

Also, my brother married a fat, horse faced divorcee that was a few years older than him. I don't want any of that.
>>
>>80654819
Hey dumbass,in the south especially east TN you can survive on that.
>>
>>80654240
Mostly just Japanese. They have adopted the muh monies mentality of the west.
>>
>>80647263
>Your parents probably didnt fuck up that much
Oh how I wish that was true.
>>
>>80642290
>you're putting a halt to the advancement of the white race in favor of "muh money, ability to get drunk all weekend and sleep in". How do you justify this?
Disposable income and free time > ungrateful brats
>>
I married up as a male. She earns more than me and goes to work while I watch the kid and go to school. If we divorce I get half.

Maybe be smarter about who you marry and don't marry a pet wife that just wants nice material shit and will cheat on you with Emmanuel Sanders if she got the chance
>>
Do you all just not care at all about family values or anything beyond yourselves? Youre all atheists right? Just live for today because tomorrow will bring nothing?
>>
>>80656185

IF you take into account the short lifespan of mice it might explain it

I'm no scientist but I'm sure that has had an influence on that end.
>>
>>80660561
>Just be a pathetic beta male and you'll be fine
>>
>>80642290
You're not wrong but have you considered that the single life is not all about partying? Having sex is easy so let's get that off the table, but finding hobbies, paying for those hobbies and enjoying said hobbies with other ppl is not.

Not sure what you do for a living but I remember the day I got scuba certified after being a young professional for 6 months. It has changed my life in more ways than any of the stupid gfs I had for a short time.

You need to think outside of the box more as a single dude to meet folks and have fun but that doesn't make a single life any less worth living.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.