[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the Nazis actually have book burnings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: book-burning.jpg (79 KB, 1000x592) Image search: [Google]
book-burning.jpg
79 KB, 1000x592
If so, what exactly did they target? The only photos I can find look like they were all taken at the same event, which may have been staged.
>>
Probably of all Jewish stuff if they did. I didn't research anything, and I'm a humanist
>>
>>80639342
Uh, what? Just google imaging "Nazi book burning" gives you multiple pictures that are obviously from different locations.
>>
>>80640279
Not at all. Maybe 2 different ones at best.
>>
>>80640809
Fun fact; almost all cameras were black and white and shitty looking in the latext 1930s

Shocking, I know. That or its a Jewish conspiracy ;^)
>>
>>80639342
yes, just as the soviets had book burnings and they would kill you if they found you with the protocols.
>>
What is wrong with you? Travel here to germany and you can find more pictures in museums
>>
>>80641660
It was war between Nationalism and Judeo-Bolshivism, the Germans slayed their enemy the Judeo-Bolshevik ideology.
>>
>>80639342
They only burned degenerate books that were unchristian and unaryan.
>>
>>80641660
>they would kill you if they found you with the protocols.
You got any source for that? It sounds a bit like something that may be a myth or fake but everyone spreads around anyway.
>>
It was a student thing, universities staging some book burnings, more for show than anything else.
>>
>>80639342
to my knowledge they burned mostly communist books, predominantly written by jews
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.