[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Germany/Germans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: Burg_Nürnberg_03.jpg (2 MB, 3664x2742) Image search: [Google]
Burg_Nürnberg_03.jpg
2 MB, 3664x2742
What do you think about Germany/Germans?
>>
File: 1461166482001.png (183 KB, 580x809) Image search: [Google]
1461166482001.png
183 KB, 580x809
both shit

rott in hell, nazi
>>
Mainly good things.
>>
I'm a white from PA, so, muh heritage
>>
>>80638184
I love Germany but i don't know about Germans they don't exist anymore.
>>
>>80638184
>Germans
do they still exist?
>>
Was a great country; sad to see it being destroyed by sand niggers and cultural marxism.
>>
I personally think Germany is our greatest and most powerful ally
>>
>>80638928
This
>>
>>80638184

Best country in the world, historically-speaking. Their vergangenheitsbewaltigung-inspired refugee policy is fucking nuts.

But Germans are smart. They'll come out on top, probably with violence.
>>
>>80638184

I just spent about two weeks in Germany. Nice people, a lot of them speak English, some places are nicer than the rest. Most german cities only have, like, one major landmark, usually an old cathedral, and the rest is very modern. They smoke more than I'd like and they don't take credit cards a lot, which sucks, but they're bros. Wish they'd remove kebab though
>>
>>80638184
Sadomasochistic automatons
>>
>>80638184
I loved Germany until ya'll changed your country name to Germanistan.
>>
>>80638184

Mixed feeling. I hope we could resolve our historical conflincts and become more freindly. I've been to Germany many times. Nice country.
>>
>>80638184
Germans are the best people on the earth, everything they do is good, they are reliable, they are punctually, they are hardworking and most of them look Good.

t. Croatian guy born in Germany
>>
>>80638928
Took the words right out of my mouth, senpai.
>>
Easily manipulated insects with no personalities
>>
>>80638928
Blame your drunkard hero Churchill.
>>
Both are good, The people just need to stand up for themselves.
>>
I'm sure a lot of places are crawling with sandniggers but i'm on holiday in the german countryside right now, i haven't seen a single (sand)nigger and the people are very friendly. It's all good.
>>
>>80638928
Kinda this, it's spiraling down towards hell, shame, really, I hope they get their shit back on track

also fuck you pussy ass crusader fucks, karma's a bitch now isn't it
>>
I'm a man in my young 20's and used to work for a well known German engineering company.

Two years ago whilst working for this company I spent a few months working at the main office for my sector, based in Bavaria.

At work I found the office staff were very nice and accommodating, speaking English for me and enjoying each others conversation. The factory workers did not care and would ask me why I did not learn their language - fair comment I suppose, but I was learning.

Outside of the work environment people are always friendly and nice and would talk to me about the Scottish referendum which was happening at the time.

I loved Bavaria and the food - particularly haxen and flammkuchen. I visited Berlin for a weekend and hated it - rude people and degenerate nightlife.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 785x757) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 785x757
>>80638184
The German people are the most destructive race in the history of the world . What makes Germans worse than every other group of people is that Germans are actually very intelligent so unlike niggers, Germans are very good at destroying other civilizations dating all the way back to the sack of Rome, to the destruction of Half of Europe during the Protestant Reformation to the last hundred years trying to destroy Europe and a essentially Western civilization ,

>and now it looks like you're finally succeeded in destroying Europe

>you are ungrateful fucks who owe everything you have to the mercy and good will of America, yet you resent us and work against us

>all of the trouble in the Middle East from Israel and Palestine is the fault of Germany

>you have figured out that the blitz does not work

> you have a essentially put Europe in a pot of water like a frog and are slowly bringing it to a boil

>Germans are worse than niggers

I could go on but I know nothing but force gets through your evil brains

Not even trolling, I fucking hate you all
>>
visited Munich once. clean, tidy, civilized. not really friendly, but who is anymore.

there were many immigrant-ran restaurants, which were good. I didn't see kebabs walking around.

Germans seemed more human than the people I interacted with in Switzerland, who were basically robots
>>
>>80638184
Only good things
>>
>>80639720
I dont See many sandniggers too and I live in a big City, but in the north Parts of My City there are like 90% sandniggers, niggers and gypsies
>>
Pure Autism
>>
I don't trust German plumbing

rest is okay
>>
I was born there. Wiesbaden Army Hospital. That was when it was still West Germany, and my folks were stationed there in the USAF, near K-town.

Lived there for five years, then went back in the late '90s during break from college and loved it. Would live there in a heartbeat if it was like it was then. I'm guessing it isn't.
>>
File: 1425507483722.jpg (19 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
1425507483722.jpg
19 KB, 320x371
>>80638184
Cucked shithole full of Untermensch. (like most of europe desu)
I hope I can flee to the US soon.
>>
File: 1455573391629.jpg (299 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1455573391629.jpg
299 KB, 1366x768
>>80638184
Germany should be dissembled into fragments.

a unified Germany is too dangerous for Europe.
>>
>>80639965
>all of the trouble in the Middle East from Israel and Palestine is the fault of Germany
Hahaha, i pissed myself because i had to laugh at this sentence. When America would stop playing that they are the Police of the World there would be more Peace in the world
>>
>>80638184
destroyers of Europe
>>
>>80638928
thisssssss
>>
>>80640533
This Austrian knows.

Make Germany Austrian again.
>>
>Merkel is a slut
>people I met were either really great either scumbags
>Tried to destroy europe a few times and they are doing it again
>nice old towns
>muh cars
>afraid of being called a "nazi"
>refugees wilkommen!

These are my 1st thoughts
>>
>>80640623
>When America would stop playing that they are the Police of the World
they are not playing world police

they try to keep everybody else down to distract others off their inevitable decline.

Teilen und Herrschen Brudi
>>
One thing I found odd is how the people will not cross the road unless the pedestrian light says so. Even at night outside the city. As a Brit we cross wherever and whenever we like.

Also, during my stay the EU just banned "high power" vacuum cleaners. I tried arguing that a weaker vacuum cleaner you will have to use for longer thereby using the same amount of energy. All that happens is your time is wasted. But no one would agree with me and thought the law was good.
>>
File: 1461812288589.jpg (74 KB, 820x797) Image search: [Google]
1461812288589.jpg
74 KB, 820x797
I spent a month in Germany a couple years ago.

The dudes are bros and the girls are cool. I liked it a lot.

Munich still feels like it's run by Nazis, but that's ok.
>>
>>80640937
another thing I forgot ... there were great roads for cycling when I was there, except for the areas where US tanks tore them up.

It was funny to watch GIs with their big assed cars trying to navigate the narrower small-town roads, where everyone parks on the sidewalk.

Lots of Harleys there too. I honestly never saw a local riding a Beemer.
>>
>>80641006
Did you ever try to hook up with a german girl? I never succeeded despite best efforts - they're cold as ice. The only time I pulled in Germany was with another English girl who was studying there :\
>>
File: 98584076.jpg (394 KB, 1024x727) Image search: [Google]
98584076.jpg
394 KB, 1024x727
Rhinelanders are super nice, extroverted, and pleasant to be around- Bavarians are also ok. But I get an uncanny valley feeling from other Germans, it's like they're robots pretending to be human.
>>
>>80640114

Autism is the German's gift to the world.

It's an autistic outdoor camp for the whole world.
>>
>>80638928
This but it's the same for you and us Nigel.
>>
I can think of no other time/place that I'd rather live than 19th century-Third Reich Germany. Uncucked Germans are the best people in the world.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 720x720
>>80640623
Remind me again please , just how exactly did the state of Israel, about again ? What were the reasons for it again please remind me ? I seem to recall the fall of the ottoman empire in the creation of countries in the Middle East , borders redrawn and whatnot. Oh yeah and then there were something to do with Jews in Germany not feeling welcome , but I'm just a stupid American so you'll have to refresh my memory .

>who is responsible for ww1?
>why did the ottoman empire collapse causing the allies to redraw the map in the Middle East?
>who game Israel to the Jews and why?
>what happened to the Jews in ww2 to cause the U.N. To give them their own land?

We conquered you twice we still occupied you and keep you safe and if it wasn't for America's influence on the world the amount of death and distraction would be a Normanis we are literally the saviors of the world yet you want to grateful Germans still point the finger at us and never look in the mirror

Have fun watching your society transform and crumble.

> The most telling thing about the nature of the Germans is that even when the Germans are trying to be nice they still destroy
>>
>>80641202
I bet you aren't brown.
>>
>>80638184
Whatever you do, whether it be good or bad, you do it well. There doesnt exist a single german on this planet that can make me laugh. You are seriously the most boring people on the face of this earth. I have a lot of respect for you guys
>>
They are mostly trash. German women are anti-intellectual worthless fuck holes. German men are mostly dumb brutes, with a few notable exceptions.
>>
>>80638184
I want you to get your shit together, or do you want me to come up there and do it for you?
>>
>>80641706
I saw very few browns overall.
>>
>>80638184
The ultimate cucks.
>>80638351
Proven in the first post. kys faggot kraut.
>>
I have yet to find one overpass that doesn't have graffiti on it.
>>
>>80640119
Underrated

>America will always stand with you sneaky, hooked nosed bastards. I love Israel
>>
Pretty good people. My great gramdfather was from Baden, I'm sure he had some fascinating stories to tell. Too bad he got hit by a train. Also German government buildings are hideous
>>
>>80640114
>>80641583
someone explain this meme to me.
>>
>>80640964
>One thing I found odd is how the people will not cross the road unless the pedestrian light says so. Even at night outside the city. As a Brit we cross wherever and whenever we like.

Savage animals.
>>
>>80638184

They have a rich culture, but they are too ashamed of it because of WW2.

Someone needs to reform German culture.

You cannot fix your broken nation by tearing it apart.
>>
>>80642120
A Quick documentary for my Autistic friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
>>80639016
> Their vergangenheitsbewaltigung-inspired refugee policy is fucking nuts.

It has nothing to do with that. It is literally just about importing slave labour for keep the welfare system alive (merkel even implied that in the last 2 month or so) and this is also what the big industrialists want.

But they somehow actually expect these people to find work which is what I don´t get. They are either hoping for a miracle or work deliberately towards civil war. I hope for the latter, the western world needs a good crisis and death again so that fascism will rise.
>>
An anecdote...

Once I held a party and invited some German exchange students. The party was at 7:00 PM. A security guard later told me they arrived 15 minutes before, hung around, and rang the doorbell at 7:00 sharp. That was cute though, ever punctual. :3
>>
>>80640964
>One thing I found odd is how the people will not cross the road unless the pedestrian light says so
>Even at night outside the city.
thats BS and you know it
>>80642289
too autistic to explain your meme, weednigger? not watching your shitty vid. kys
>>
>>80642454
Watch your sperging m8
I do not want you to drool over my clothes
>>
Only browns, blacks, Jews, and retard level patriots (muh WWII & we invented everythang and sheeit) hate Germany. Honestly Best Germany>Best USA, but unfortunately not so much anymore.
>>
>>80638796
How many years of history do you guys have? 300?
>>
File: 1465609077022.jpg (40 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1465609077022.jpg
40 KB, 625x626
>>80641690

>american education, the post
>>
File: 1402774377950.jpg (164 KB, 759x1067) Image search: [Google]
1402774377950.jpg
164 KB, 759x1067
The chosen people to unite Europe!!!!
>>
>>80642454
ermmm it's not BS and I don't know it??? What are your opinions on powerful vacuum cleaners?
>>
>>80638184
I'm a Hispanic American and I have found some great respect for Germans and their culture in the past few years. It has actually gotten me learning the German language and wanting to visit.

Only thing that I don't really care for is their supposed modern attitude toward parenting and being a parent, which should be no surprise to hear from a Hispanic. However I feel like that is what has lead to the situation of low population that the people trying to destroy you have used as an excuse to have migrants invade. If it wasn't for the problems that I feel it helped wrought, it would not be such a big point of contention for me.

Hate what the liberals and globalists are doing to it. Most of all I hate the guilt tripping that governments and media around the world pushes onto the modern day people. Especially from the local ones.

If there is anything I have learned in my life it is that self-hatred solves nothing, whether it be on an individual scale or a grand scale. Hopefully Germany as a collective will one day soon love itself again and express it thoroughly, freeing themselves from witches like Merkel.
>>
>>80642421
lololol
>>
>>80643113
>ermmm it's not BS and I don't know it???
It is. No idea why people say that. I jaywalk all the time.
>What are your opinions on powerful vacuum cleaners?
I don't really care honestly.
>>
File: image.png (816 KB, 852x665) Image search: [Google]
image.png
816 KB, 852x665
I for one love the German people
>>
>>80643570
>swedish flag
that's cute
>>
File: national flag.png (19 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
national flag.png
19 KB, 1000x600
>>80639551
Blame it on butthurt Woodrow Wilson and David Lloyd George....if they hadn't been so fucking retarded blaming WW1 completely on Germany...they would have been a thriving democracy. No need for Hitler and World War 2 which killed millions of more whites.

>>80641690
Typical ignorant autistic burger. Like I said Germany wasn't responsible for WW1...nearly everyone knows this by now
>In fact all the other problems listed is you fucking fault for destroying Germany. TWICE
>>
File: 38Q4UVw9f-o.jpg (65 KB, 604x439) Image search: [Google]
38Q4UVw9f-o.jpg
65 KB, 604x439
Nice people, nice language, great industry. Wish them the soonest possible uncucking.
>>
>>80638928
This
>>
>>80638184
Overall they're mostly okay (speaking of ordinary germans). Some used to and a little still live in northern Kazakhstan and get along pretty well with the people there, just as nature intends for people to live, in peace and harmony. Although fuck german vets who participated in unneeded atrocities in ww2 and and by that I mean war crimes and but otherwise apart from the retarded germans who still think Slavic and Baltic lands belong to them for all eternity just because a long time ago gothic tribes moved through (funny how r1a is noticed to have been in poland for like 4000 years now) there and in the past like 350 years some german settlers settled there I don't have anything against them.
>>
>>80638184
Went to Berlin for a week and loved the city. Surprising felt more safe in Turkroach capital than in Gypsy Dublin.

A really nice place
>>
File: 1461003920659_0.jpg (379 KB, 1000x823) Image search: [Google]
1461003920659_0.jpg
379 KB, 1000x823
>>80638184
You faggots need to hurry up and revive Prussia and quit shitskinning up my ancestors fatherland.
>>
File: 20160704_083753.jpg (361 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160704_083753.jpg
361 KB, 1280x720
>>80638184
Just got back from a two-week trip in Germany.

Bavaria was fantastic.

Everywhere else is a shithole. Ended up in Hanover for a day, and could not for the life of me figure out why anyone would live there on purpose.

Pic related while in Bamburg getting some smoked beer (Rauchbier?)
>>
>>80643548
OK I'll compromise with you before you go completely Adolf. I would say there is 99.9% pedestrian cross-sign observation.
>>
Another anecdote.

Goethe Institut respresentatives were set to arrive in Costa Rica and have a dinner date with professors. They asked for fully translated copies of the restaurant's menu one month in advance.
>>
>>80644014
Fuggin lol
>>
>>80644238
The german hates going in unprepared.
>>
>>80644021
I enjoyed Bamburg and the smoked beer too - very pretty city. Although I got a parking ticket just for being 10 minutes over my time. I guess they didn't like British cars. Did you visit Nurnberg much - what did you do?
>>
File: iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>>80639965
d-d-don't let this stand between us
spread your legs and fly
i love you anon
>>
>>80644021
Rauchbier is fantastic, love the stuff, which we got more of it here

In general, I love Germany and the German people. I was raised partially by my German grandmother. Every time I have visited (still much family there), I have enjoyed myself thoroughly. However, politically, Germany is really pissing me off. My mother was denied dual citizenship, even though her mother was born there, and yet you fill your streets with ungrateful rapists from mud countries.

Get your shit together. The world has benefitted greatly from your contributions in the past, and it would be a shame to see you fall like this. These people will never integrate, and at best you may be stuck with a permanent underclass of diaspora. Ask France how thats working out for them.
>>
>>80642721
If it weren't for us, Vimy Ridge would still be occupied by Germans.
>>
Despite some of the things said on here, I find it to be a very beautiful country. It has absolutely stunning landscapes, especially in the south. The towns and cities that have retained the old architecture are impressive and the people are decent and well meaning, and of course as the stereotype goes, very punctual which I respect immensely. The language gets a bad rap, some people accuse it of sounding too harsh and coarse but I actually find it very pleasant and have been passively picking up a few phrases here and there. The history too is incredibly interesting as the German people have played important roles in major historical events going all the way back to Roman times.
>>
>>80639318
Believe me most Germans want the same. I don't know why our country keeps sucking Americas cock.
>>
Does anyone wanna visit me in Germany and fuck my wife?

Please no whites.
>>
>>80641690
my niece told me American education is bad
but i never would've thought it to be this bad
>>
>>80638184
Been in Munich for over a week now.
Holy fucking cuck dude. I literally was offered to cuck this dude first night was here (no thx, he wanted to watch) and SO many interracial couples, non-germans, and mixed babies/ppl.
I was expecting more english speakers from what I heard about the city, so slanging cock hasn't been as easy because of the lack of communication.
T. American
>>
File: right angle terror devices.jpg (196 KB, 1233x701) Image search: [Google]
right angle terror devices.jpg
196 KB, 1233x701
>>80644490
I was in Amburg and surrounding areas most of the time. Went into Nurnburg twice, mostly just to eat and fly out of the airport.

I was in Munich for a day or two. Mistakenly got coerced into going to the tourist trap that is the Brauhaus.

Drove down to Austria and stayed in a small town in the Alps. Went to a concentration camp at some point.

Took a train to Hanover, spent a day there, got chased by a hobo. Drove to a nearby village that my great great grandmother lived in. Back to Hanover, got ripped off by a locksmith (long story), missed two trains being stuck in the rain.

Drove to Prague, had some cheap food and saw the sights.

Overall, I loved Germany + surrounding areas, but Munich and Hanover left a really bad taste in my mouth. I suppose that goes for large cities in any generally great area.

Pic is at the camp, where apparently RIGHT FUCKING ANGLES are NAZI TERROR DEVICES.
>>
>>80643570
sandniggers can't even hold a Maß properly
>>
>>80638928
weird way to write anglos and burgerniggers
>>
>>80640964
>the EU just banned "high power" vacuum cleaners
There is no need for people to own these assault vacuum cleaners.
>>
>>80638184
nice people, nice country. When I meet an ethnic German its always with a friendly smile because Germany helped Ireland in the past.
>>
File: 20160708_112453.jpg (344 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160708_112453.jpg
344 KB, 1280x720
>>80644597
>These people will never integrate, and at best you may be stuck with a permanent underclass of diaspora.
This.

And that beer is like drinking liquid Texas brisket, which is much more pleasant than it sounds.
>>
>>80644021
Was the rauchbier called Schlenkerla by any chance?
I'm from Bamberg too it is quite nice yes.

Also Germans are strange. The whole nation seems to be unable to steer a reasonable course.
Either we go full militarism and try to dominate Europe all the time or we go full Volkstod and kill yourself with sandniggers and cultural Bolshevism.
Like there isn't any middle-ground.
>>
>>80639965
>being this afraid of German superiority
>>
>>80638184
cuckolds that love nigger cock
>>
>>80646297
You still owe us money :^)
>>
>>80639965
>I could go on but I know nothing but force gets through your evil brains
this spic gets it
>>
>>80638184
keks
>>
File: 20160704_073320.jpg (399 KB, 3080x569) Image search: [Google]
20160704_073320.jpg
399 KB, 3080x569
>>80646095
>Schlenkerla
That was one of the brands I had, I know there was at least two other breweries doing rauch while I was there.

Bamburg was a little touristy, but most of Bavaria was very white.

Also, it was hilarious watching groups of Chinese tourists goose-stepping around a concentration camp like Nazis, doing the salute.
>>
>>80645393
What's worse is I hear Bayern is supposed to be this bastion of what is right with Germany. I see what you are saying for the rest of Bayern but not so much with Munich.
Munich is also quite boring, the bars are good and all but the nightlife is rather shit.
I have also heard German women can be quite cod, but I do well for myself. But I guess it is because I vaguely look like Sterling Archer
>>
>>80640119
lmao
>>
>>80638184
German women have really square jaws, but at least they're not fat.
>>
>>80644217
It's just an automatism we get used to as children.
>>
File: 1467119549736.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1467119549736.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>80638184
Love your history, it´s a shame what has happened after WWII.
>>
>>80640533
I'd prefer Austria and Switzerland to be annexed by Germany and us German speaking overlords dominating the world.
>>
>>80641690
Hang yourself, you pathetic faggot. I hate you
>>
File: 1466423707053.jpg (134 KB, 1020x680) Image search: [Google]
1466423707053.jpg
134 KB, 1020x680
>>80638184
>>
>>80644625
Ok countries not canada, wtf is a vimy ridge?
>>
>>80646709
Oh how I kekd at the picture. :DDD
>>
>>80646393
i give you rapefuges so you can forget the depts also there will be no germany in 20 years so i will not have to pay back
>>
>>80638184
Ich weis es nicht! Meine Deutsche ist nicht gut. Spreche Ich Deutsch bist eine zwei yar alch kinder. Havent written or spoke German since 1972. Cold war special ops. Wir habe fiele shwartzman machen eine Tarzan kino.
>>
I hope Germany conquers the world.
>>
>>80646709
You can save us. We need someone like Trump. We need a wall again
>>
>>80641632
>19th century
>third reich
Pick one
>>
>>80647054
To keep ppl like you out, yeah.
>>
>>80638184
Strong, intelligent, beautiful, hard working people. Though they seem to be losing those titles since their culture started being diluted. Real shame but was to be expected since the Jews won the war and multiculturalism seems to be their way of blending in without drawing attention to themselves
>>
>>80638184
I've met some cool Germans and I've met some cunt Germans. This is like anyone except Germans seem to have a higher cunt ratio.
>>
>>80646922
lol, greece. You shut your whore mouth about refugees.
And really, time to give back that money you cheap lying thieves
>>
File: 1461034658251.png (269 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1461034658251.png
269 KB, 500x514
>>80647054
You can build a wall, but only if you build it where your pre ww1 borders were.
>>
>>80647054
Bring dich um
>>
>>80647157
It's time to preb Jamal
>>
>>80641810
How many Germans have you met? I met tons of international people and most told me that they didn't expect a German to be as funny as I was.
>>
File: 1467082544216.jpg (188 KB, 1280x867) Image search: [Google]
1467082544216.jpg
188 KB, 1280x867
>>80641632
Third Reich Germany
10/10
>>
The people who got us in this mess.

They could of been fine, expand a little, but you had to get too power hungry and cause problems.
>>
Krauts.
>>
>>80638184
I respect Germany and German culture, but I'm not one of those cringy autists who are obsessed with it.

I am, for example, far more interested in the history of, and cultures of, France and Sweden.
>>
>>80647270
why? Are you happy with Merkel? Are you happy with non-existant borders?
>>
File: 1457443647048.gif (1 MB, 288x314) Image search: [Google]
1457443647048.gif
1 MB, 288x314
>>80640119
>>
>>80638184
>farting in public,in bars
>tell them that they are nazi and you win all arguments
>cant into advanced math
>>
I respect Germany and German culture, but I'm not one of those cringy autists who are obsessed with it.

I am, for example, far more interested in the history of, and cultures of, France and Sweden.
>>
>>80645531
>Amburg
i never got why anglos have problems with that

say it with me:
>HAmburg
>>
File: 1467762448346.jpg (106 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1467762448346.jpg
106 KB, 800x680
An abused and brainwashed people, made to deny their own inherent inborn virtues by international Judaeo/Anglo powers to the point of national suicide.
>>
>>80647529
>those cringy autists who are obsessed with it.
Are Naziboos a thing?
>>
>>80646712
Nothing stands in the way of the first and eternal Alpenrepublik except for the few Piefkes that still exist with that weird notion that somehow our nations would benefit from us joining the Saupreiß in the north.
>>
File: Hitler-SS-1937.04.01.jpg (57 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-SS-1937.04.01.jpg
57 KB, 1000x1000
>>80647678
Here in the US it is.

Have you missed all of the NatSoc threads?
>>
>>80647678
I guess you could say they are, yeah.
They will typically disregard Germany's history before the First World War, and they are obsessed with Nazi Germany.
>>
File: fLae3vz.jpg (681 KB, 2076x1207) Image search: [Google]
fLae3vz.jpg
681 KB, 2076x1207
>>80647607
I was in Amburg, NOT Hamburg, faggot.

Near Nuremburg/Nurnberg
>>
worst country in europe in terms of freedom of speech. you're even afraid to fly your own flag, as if it were the nazi flag itself

i think you're going to ruin your economy and your country with muslims, and i think history will remember the EU like the world remembers the warsaw pact
>>
File: 1457576281874.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1457576281874.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>80639345
>>
>>80647529
So you are a cringy autist obsessed with France and Sweden, obvious by your faggy trip.

Lol what a loser
>>
File: Amberg.jpg (146 KB, 630x418) Image search: [Google]
Amberg.jpg
146 KB, 630x418
>>80647607
He possibly means Amberg. Beautiful place, at least inside the city walls.
>>
>>80638184
When I think of Germans i think what everyone else is thinking: Krauts like being pooped on sexually and other sick perversions.
>>
>>80647930
>you're even afraid to fly your own flag, as if it were the nazi flag itself
completely wrong, tho.
>>
>>80647909
Thought so. Berg and burg are pronounced the same in English but not in German and mean different things. Berg = Mountain, Burg = Fortified Town
>>
>>80647536
Yes. Yes.
>>
>>80638184
I had an oportunity to live with German family as exchange student for a week when I was 15 y.o. (10 years ago).
Germans are very kind and helpful, you have beautiful country and powerful economy. Every village I visited was beautiful and people were awesome. Couldn't understand why your boys were somewhat strange. They were really peaceful and kind, but all they talked about was sex. Most of them were really good guys but meanwhile I noticed lack of interest in competing, what was really shocking for me. In Poland we used to compete all the time, trying to show how strong/fast/smart we are and Germans were just pleased with their current state.
>>
File: 1459324779223.jpg (36 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1459324779223.jpg
36 KB, 245x245
>>80647454
>Implying the chuch isn´t corrupt.
>Wilhem I actually wanted an alliance with you brits, instead you felt threatened.
>Merkel is simply disgusting, never truly understood the hate towards her until she spoke and admitted guilt for WW2, what kind of leader would´ve done that?
>Hitler wasn´t infallible but he did remarkable things whilst other nations withered.
>>
>>80638184
My partner is German. I love her at least and I love the country.

Except Berlin. Fuck Berlin.
>>
>>80638184
they are bants on the internet, but amazingly kind in person
>>
The country and people are very similar to English makes it quite boring for a holiday.
>>
File: 1456474003712.jpg (56 KB, 650x438) Image search: [Google]
1456474003712.jpg
56 KB, 650x438
>>80638184
I regret not visiting when it existed.
Actually planned on move there two years ago, due to you have many good hightech companies.

Buuuut.... you handled the rapefugee crisis as shit, they were all notified that they + isis and tons of other shits would come.
They all had their plans, this is like february/march last year
>flood europe with asylum seekers from everywhere, so lower security checks and we get in and start shit
stupid bitch not only lets them in, she invites them

you got lit stasi censoring your internet
you don't got freedom of speech
not even freedom of hand gestures

I'm glad I never moved and took that job.
I'm sad for the germans and this genocide.
I regret never visiting it when it was germans there... ib4 turkroaches were still there and shit... gone unless...

You should hang (((Merkel))) and gas her 6 million times. Gather all shitskins and subhumans in camps and do it for real time this tymu.

Like now
FUCK GERMANY TO HELL
>>
>>80647930
Not afraid, many people here just dont like their country at all.

Angie is shit nothing new really, lets hope some people have finally woken up and vote differently next time..
>>
>>80638184
Germans are cool and usually kind people but really shy/reserve, have to take a lot of time to get to know them. They're pretty fun once you start to drink with them, had some good bants when they ask me what's the prettiest city in france and i told them Straßburg.

I never went to germany, only in the german part of Belgium.
>>
>>80648503
I must admit I love german people though.
I know several and went to school for some time with a few. OK hard working people.
>>
>>80638184
Vile and shitty people.
>>
File: 20160708_113627.jpg (364 KB, 2992x1056) Image search: [Google]
20160708_113627.jpg
364 KB, 2992x1056
>>80648264
>Berg = Mountain, Burg = Fortified Town
I didn't know this, interesting.

Why is it Amberg and not Amburg? Wouldn't it be a fortified town? And there's no mountain, pic related is the from the highest point in the town.
>>
File: Deutsche_Schweiz.png (363 KB, 1188x1378) Image search: [Google]
Deutsche_Schweiz.png
363 KB, 1188x1378
>>80638184
Cucks who deserve to be exterminated. Happy to see that Merkel is doing great progress
>>
File: 1466424435841.jpg (83 KB, 700x618) Image search: [Google]
1466424435841.jpg
83 KB, 700x618
>>80647196
>>
File: merked.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
merked.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>80648186
bullshit. and the more pro-EU the person is, the more they want to suppress German nationalism
>>
>>80648137
This
>>
File: 1451198846274.jpg (76 KB, 1021x603) Image search: [Google]
1451198846274.jpg
76 KB, 1021x603
>>80638184 I'm half German half Irish plan on going there someday to fight and potentially die in the racial holy war.
>>
>>80648709
kek is this some kind of our nork-swe-dane shit?
Or is this due to the CurrentYear?
>>
>>80638184
Nice, a bit weird and off but overall nice people. We have many german tourists where I live. Also, the most expensive cars on the street arund my block are on german plates. Nature is nice in the souther part of the country also nice infrastructure and food. Love driving trough Germany the autobahn is so comfy and there are tons of road caffees and whatnot. Never spent a lot of time in the center of an actual German town other than the ones up north but the feel is very much close to one in Denmark. You´re a good country Germany but your political leadership and gridlock from America/Israel/Nato is making you out to be the sinners of Europe. I wish it wasnt such.
>>
>>80648709
>Bergdeutsche
>not borderline niggers
>>
>>80648070
Not a cringy autist tho
Naziboos are common in South America as well so it wouldn't surprise me if you were of that ilk.
>>
>>80648673
That IS a mountain for them up in the north.
>>
>>80648673
Sometimes even a hill like this is called "...berg". At least if its the only remarkable landmark in the area
>>
Hate them
>>
>>80646393
>implying this Greek anon is a globalist banker
>>
>>80648673
I've ask my partner (her family is from the area) that before and she doesn't know either. You're right, the area is flat as hell and the town is certainly fortified.
>>
Fuck you assholes
>>
File: marklandvinlandhelluland3.jpg (73 KB, 583x374) Image search: [Google]
marklandvinlandhelluland3.jpg
73 KB, 583x374
>>80648847
Dats our fish leaf
In 6 months you will be the 3rd Swedish-German-Leaf Caliphate.

Kill that tranny NOW!
We got some talking to do... you don't even live in most of the best parts of our land here.
>>
File: 1447111258815s.jpg (7 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1447111258815s.jpg
7 KB, 250x187
>>80638928
To bad your country took the entire commonwealth to war with Germany and probably destroyed the future of the white race.
>>
>>80649009
Ah, that makes sense. A modest hill in a pretty flat area would be a landmark all right.
>>
>>79480356
>>
>>80648709
Dont want to annoy people or anything but somehow that sounds funny, i mean cause well somewhat same roots, far far in the past of course.

Its not like switzerland is where people think they would go to if they talk about leaving the country but still that they actually hate us there.
And my colleagues try to tell me they think, they would find jobs there ...
>>
File: 1464999262392.jpg (1 MB, 2831x2948) Image search: [Google]
1464999262392.jpg
1 MB, 2831x2948
>>80649117
>>80648847
Nigger removal crew on our norse inside US(more of us there than here) are ready too.
>>
File: 1453063488144.jpg (111 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
1453063488144.jpg
111 KB, 800x517
>>80639965
JEWDAR IS OFF THE CHARTS
>>
>>80648037
I am going back to Croatia when the Americans come back to Europe
>>
>>80638184
Book smart, street dumb as shit
>>
>>80648906
You are fucking subhuman scum
>>
Depends on where you live.

I spent most of my life in shitty Ruhrpott towns with turks and albanians out the ass. Everything there is garbage.

If you manage to find cities not tarnished with arab scum it's pretty decent. I was in munich this weekend and really enjoyed my time.
>>
>>80638184
I do whatever it takes not to think about them
>>
>>80647836
>implying you southern cucks could accomplish anything without the north
>>
>>80641171
>>80640937
>tried to destroy europe
>afraid of being called nazis

Only pick one you dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>80649665
Ich bin auch aus dem Ruhrpott, eigentlich sehe ich hier nicht besonders viele Kanacken
>>
>>80649581
Yeah show it us, ahahaha...
As if any of us really take any in pride in this country.
>>
Decent western country with high living standards and incomes, average western people living there. In the real world I would reckon most people are mildly positive about the place and don't have too many complaints

Shelf toilets are weird though.

/pol/ is completely lacking in perspective. There are 7 billion people on earth and in countries like Germany you live better than 97% of people on earth. There are flaws but western Europe + ANZAC are still the highest quality living places on earth. People are taking for granted how well they have it honestly.

>>80646887
It was a battle in WW1, he's role-playing as the large ANZAC force that took part in it..
>>
File: 1466263566388.jpg (3 MB, 1792x4000) Image search: [Google]
1466263566388.jpg
3 MB, 1792x4000
>>80638184
The amount of trash walking around here is beyond goodness.
It is a bit like a compilation of the worst.
>>
>>80638642
this

feels real bad with modern germans being such faggy cucks tho
>>
>>80649841
So your region is relatively free of them, you are lucky then, see them everywhere, really everywhere.
Germany may really find its end soon.
>>
>>80639965

lol leftwanker, we must have done something right here!
>>
>>80638184
1.they hate us since year 1000
2.drag nach ost isn't really friendly thing
3.they are no fun, german people seem to have a stick shoved up their buts all the time
>>
>>80649841
It's neither duisburg nor krefeld then.

Also your definition of "viele" might be a little off.
Visiting munich was a real culture shock for me. Everything was so fucking clean, most people were white and those that weren't were tourists 80% of the time.

It was a genuine culture shock for me and only re-affirmed my racism. Fuck immigrants. Fuck every fucking turkish, arab, paki, portuguese or whatever shithead here who isn't german.
>>
1. No such thing anymore

2. Never been such a thing as germans, regional identity was always important here

3. Let us die in peace please
>>
>>80649758
You stand in line and raise your arm when one of us tells you to, that's your sole function as Saupreiß.
>>
>>80649069
Most castle have a central tower which is the most heavily fortified part, i.e. big strong walls and only one door etc.
This is called a Bergfried (keep? in english) in German.
So the "Berg" in the name means presumably "fortified" or in this case "Amberg" = "at an fortification" as "Am" means at or near something.
Like "Am Fluss" = at the river.
>>
File: 1467827699977.jpg (194 KB, 455x788) Image search: [Google]
1467827699977.jpg
194 KB, 455x788
>>80649888
Why don't you Germans just kill yourself?
>>
>>80650326
Regional identity is dead in most of germany.

You have to go pretty far south or east to find any traditions being kept alive.
>>
>>80639965
Yes, yes we are, ahahaha.

Seriously it got so bad, I am thinking about leaving the country
>>
>>80650559
Yeah, it's quickly dying now. Most people who still identify with it are older, and eve nthose experienced post WW2 internal migration (most of my family is from prussia for example)
This coutnry is dead anyways, which wouldnt matter if the Volk was still alive. But you know how that is at the moment
>>
>>80650326
>>80650559
taking this into consideration, what Germany will become in the next 20 years?

No cuckistan replays pls. only serious answers.
>>
>>80638184
Once a great nation, now just a cucked hellhole.
>>
>>80650501
There are no germans, understood,
We dont are germans, we dont take any pride in our country at all.

So who is supposed to kill themselves, cause I dont feel like i am german.
>>
>>80650847
All persons inside German territory should kill themselves
>>
>>80648408
>except Berlin. Fuck Berlin.
Sounding like a native there son.
>>
>>80650060
Es gibt hier immernoch Kanacken, aber die sind eher in der Stadt Mitter oder im Norden, aber da ich eher in den guten/reichen Vierteln lebe sehe ich sie kaum. Bin aus Essen

>>80650322
Es gibt zwar welche hier, aber ich lebe in einem gutem Viertel also sehe ich sie kaum. Ich bin übrigens Kroate
>>
>>80650683
Well not all is bad, feeling not overly proud about your country means also more open to other cultures and acceptance of others.
Of course if the others are so accepting of use is another thing.
>>
>>80650953
Ahahaha, sorry there is no germany
>>
>>80650501
cuck
>>
>>80650683
my sister's in law grandmother was german from Konigsberg. Nazis killed her brother when she was young. She hated her own nation from that time. While dying she spoke in German. She said she would rather eat stale bread and drink water rather than go to work to germany
>>
>>80650814

sorry to say that but 100% true

our enemy is within our own people, liberal assholes and leftwankers ruin it for everyone.
i give you guys anonther decade than it will look same bad as us now.
>>
Just a sad joke
>>
File: Oy vey.png (112 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Oy vey.png
112 KB, 600x600
>>80638184
Very good people, at least the fellow ones that I met here.
Germoney on the other hand...Merkel, Soros, Obongo and Co, want to destroy civilization as we know it.
Kill em' all.
>>
Has great culture, especially in Bavaria. Used to have great people but have degenerated into country of leftist nu-males and feminists
>>
>>80650741
It's hard to say. Wealth structure will change heavily with the bigger older generations dying. Social systems that are already on-edge will get further pressure. Cities will turn to shit (in case they havent already). The german working class will get fucked even more than they already have.

Honestly, without sounding like a meme, we will turn into something that's more like France (we are already on that way for 10+ years), a detached, well-educated, wealthy native elite alongside a delusional elite who rule a society that is A. more and more dysfunctional and B. comprised of immigrants and the fucked remains of the native working class.

I dont see anything good for the future
>>
>>80651562
simply put:

As a people, great. As a state, detestable.
>>
>>80638184

your tanned german population isnt good
>>
>>80651202
That's good. This cesspool of subhumans and cucks needs to vanish
>>
File: 1465828316786.jpg (74 KB, 460x562) Image search: [Google]
1465828316786.jpg
74 KB, 460x562
>>80649118
Very insightful coming from a leaf, indeed the end must be near.
>>
>>80651635
Tbh, you just described most of Northern, Western and Southern Europe in the future.
>>
>>80640890
FUCK YOU. Slovenija is ours. I don't have anything against germans but austrians on the border are shill.and if we got the chance we'd get back to those fucking italians also. Actually no. if those habsburg fags hadn't killed of our last heir then it'd be us rulling you fuckers even now.
>>
File: 1453678799001.jpg (57 KB, 349x402) Image search: [Google]
1453678799001.jpg
57 KB, 349x402
>>80651797
Aye
>>
File: Famtree.png (510 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
Famtree.png
510 KB, 1600x960
>>80638184
Would like to visit one day.

If only just to hear my last name pronounced correctly for once.
>>
>>80645680
Underrated.
Even after losing WW2, the US is to blame for our developement, as they forced us horrible things such as 'Denazification'. We were a puppet state for such a long time..
>>
>>80638184

I feel bad seeing how hard they've fallen.

I am a German American. I still feel pride in my German lineage but it could have been so much more.
>>
>>80640964
Maybe it's a difference in law. in some countries it's the car that goes first, while in others it's the pedestrian.
>>
>>80650424
Oh so you're basing your imaginary superiority on Hitler? I wonder why he preferred Germany himself then.
>>
>>80638184
Most of them are retards with a stick up their asses. Most of the dialects sound fucking retarded. Some of them are alright.
>>
>>80651340
Maybe not. Shitskins fear nature and hate the cold.
Also most leftists never leave their cities and nature is also foreign to them.
I´ve connected that some time ago that being disconnected from nature leads to some sort of major dysfunction.

The nice thing about this is that if you leave a town and go 500m away from it you most likely will never meet a turk or similar creature.

Always reminds me of how animals in Afghanistans hated Afghans but loved foreign soldiers.

With Kek and nature on our side we cannot loose.
>>
>>80651689
yeah ahaha,
exactly, it will vanish soon but wait where will they go next, ah isnt there switzerland ... ahaha

Lets say if this country falls, that will just make it worse.
>>
>>80641614
We're well on our way. However, I don't see as many cultural marxist (for lack of a better term) in britain. Saying that, we are generally quiet people so we probably just don't dress and act quite so avidly
>>
True masochists. I say "true" masochists because their masochism goes beyond the sole dimension of self-hatred or depraved sexual acts (which I am by no means implying are more frequent in the general German population, but simply more present in popular culture).

Because masochism is more than that. Oftentimes masochists, men who like dominatrixes are men who in their daily lives occupy key positions of power.
And that is an oft-overlooked aspect of Germans - they never really lost control, unlike the 1945 Apocalypse storyline would have us think. Both German views of WWII are masochistic in a sense - "progressives" are masochistically shameful, "nazis" are masochistically proud of the rape of Germany, of the defeat, of the suffering their country endured.
I'd go as far as to say that a victorious Third Reich would have a Europe looking and functioning much like the European Union today, with this very Germanic political trait of decentralization-regionalization/supranationalism.
The difference is that in one there were Gaue, and in the other there are Europaregionen.

Another thing I might add is how underestimated the Judaic influence in the German psyche is engrained, more specifically that of Lurianic Kabbalah. I'm not talking about Weimar or Hirschfeld or Freud, I'm thinking about much older phenomenae. The long German occultist tradition. Rosenkreuz, Weishaupt. On a larger scale, this is visible in German Idealism and philosophy (borne of the thought around tsimtsum)...
>>
File: 1406415860449.jpg (38 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1406415860449.jpg
38 KB, 500x378
>>80651948
Dont do it
>>
>>80652175
lmao ask your fellow cucks, all of them return home after a while because "muh swiss racists my cuckshed was too small i didn't feel welcome"
>>
>>80638184

My grandfather hated you guys with a passion I've rarely seen expressed in human emotion elsewhere.

Gestapo sent two of his best friends to Bergen-Belsen and they never made it back so I guess it expalins why.

Personally I used to think you were pretty cool until this recent strong-arming of importing hordes of retarded mid-east cavepeople, once again trying to control Europe, not through war this time but through diplomacy and politics.
>>
>>80651948

whats your last name, schickelgruber?
>>
>>80651562
no one i know supports the current immigration politics and i personally dont know any "leftists" or feminists.
i feel like people have a wrong picture of german peoples opinion about politics and identity.
>>
>>80651797
Without wanting to sound arrogant here but if Germoney goes to shit the whole world gets a mayor dent, at least.
I mean the current modern world is connected on so many levels if one big domino falls it HAS consequences for the others.

On a more local level, the whole of the EU would crash down.
>That´s my totally illeterate opinion, plus its quite late and I enjoyed some holiday beers already.
>>
File: hitlerevilolol.jpg (107 KB, 1024x474) Image search: [Google]
hitlerevilolol.jpg
107 KB, 1024x474
>>80638184
they are all horrible and ebil like hitler!
pic related

14/88
>>
>>80652108
>I wonder why he preferred Germany himself then.

Easier to manipulate populus as current trends show, wouldn't you agree?

I don't get why you're so butthurt about the prospect of us not wanting to join up with you, while shittalking us in the next sentence. Use your own brain for once and understand how that's not coherent.
>>
>>80638184
They are missed.
>>
File: 337-nogermany.jpg (261 KB, 1000x776) Image search: [Google]
337-nogermany.jpg
261 KB, 1000x776
germany must die so europe may live.

sad for me to say as somebody with german heritage but it's true.
>>
>>80652326
But that wont stop refugees you see, ahahaha

Also about returning from there, meh we got told a lot about how you need to have an account in the switzer bank to even get accepted, you dont think they will let those leave who invested alot of money there.
>>
I think your collective guilt over your distant past has destroyed your culture and people, and that you need to rise up and be proud to be German again.
>>
>>80642721
How many years of interesting history do you have? 12?
>>
>>80652326
Why didnt we just join the mountainjews? You guys are based.
>>
>>80652143
>With Kek and nature on our side we cannot loose

That's right germanbro. People here in Finland are ready to fight back when the time comes and so should you. These are hard times we are living.
>>
>>80652254
Why not visit? I visited and had a great time. Pity Germans were so reserved, the ones we managed to get to chill out were wonderful. Love the no-nonsense culture btw.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.