[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If revolution would happen in Russia in the next couple year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Evgeny Maltsev.png (335 KB, 578x455) Image search: [Google]
Evgeny Maltsev.png
335 KB, 578x455
If revolution would happen in Russia in the next couple years, this guy would be the next president of Russia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCayAqohGrc
>>
>>80637758
I don't think so, Fritz
>>
>>80637758
Give me a rundown, I dont have time to watch 2 hours of shit
>>
There won't be a revolution in a couple of years. All kinds of opposition was expecting a revolution in Russia since 1991 and it never happened. I don't know this guy and I don't know about an organisation that he would lead thus I can conclude that he woudn't be the president even if there was a revolution.
>>
File: 6661023.jpg (111 KB, 900x499) Image search: [Google]
6661023.jpg
111 KB, 900x499
>>80637758
>If revolution would happen in Russia in the next couple years, this guy would be the next president of Russia.
Fixed for you.
>>
>>80638265
>. I don't know this guy
If you dont know this guy, you know literally nothing about Russian politics.
>>
>>80638396
He is too stupid for this. Without Putins support and money he is nothing, just a criminal.
>>
>>80638265
It can be if Putin dies suddenly. Shit will really hit the fan then.
>>
>>80638644

Putin will already be grooming a successor from within the Russian security establishment.
>>
>>80638644
>if Putin dies suddenly
Which one?
>>
>>80638620
>. Without Putins support and money he is nothing, just a criminal.
He has a personal army loyal to him alone who are not afraid of anything. It is trump card in civil war. Who will go against him, if he literally can assassinate any political opponent? Civil wars are close and personal and your 20 bodyguards will not stand against Kadyrov's 5000. Also all current Russian politics are handpicked by Putin collection of slime time-servers, they have no ideals and will pledge loyalty to anyone with strength.
>>
>>80638493
The first page of results on google for Evgeny Maltsev is some shitty musician who sings about prison life. I don't think this man has the popularity to become the president.

>>80638644
That's called a collapse, not a revolution. Putin is 63, he's not going to die in a couple of year. Not even in a decade probably.
>>
>>80638644
Nah, you just get Medvedev or Shoigu.
I prefer Shoigu, he seems like a good crisis manager.
>>
>>80639931
>Medvedev
Literally Nu-Male with no support and no military power.

>Shoigu.
Strong persona but cucked been in the command of Army. Russian Army designed to be inept in political maters it will not go anywhere and just sit and watch.

Best other chances have Bortnikov (head of FSB) and Viktor Zolotov (head of National Guard), Those two have personal guards behind them too. It will be all about who will do Beria Khrushchev trick to others first.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.