[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Pol/opotamia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 14
File: ITSHABBENING.jpg (381 KB, 1122x1088) Image search: [Google]
ITSHABBENING.jpg
381 KB, 1122x1088
Alright lads.

Pic related is the new nation we will form.

Offshore oil drilling, nationalized tax haven banking, a small enough nation to have full control over things, yet not so small that we have no power. We could control a government of this size with this amount of people, easily making it so that the people never vote on central banks, etc. We would be a white nation, so ti would be hard for the U.S.A and Canada to topple our governments, from a geopolitical standpoint.

We are "allowed" to vote for independence, because of post-colonial disposition laws.

Pic related is a map.

The top is the land mass that would be this new nation. Total the population currently is around 2,000,000, and they are mostly Scottsman and other Nord types who like that climate, although there are definitely some asians and injuns. New nation in purple.

Bottom is the longitude/ latitude map, the black lines show where this location is compared to european countries.

Green is the golf stream, showing how beneficial of a trading location this island nation string would be.

Keep in mind, there have already previously been movements for these areas to be independent, and right now canada is weak willed politically, I don't think they would be able to assert any sort of control if this area wanted independence.

I think Trudeau would allow it to happen shamelessly, so he could tic another box of how awesome and giving and liberal progressive he is.

Thoughts? What other areas could we become an independent nation within? I think this area is PERFECT. Alaska is also an option, but it isn't in such a literally perfect geopolitical trading location, and plus the U.S. would probably never give up alaska without a huge fight, because it is too important in terms of mineral deposits, and in terms of being close to russia. If alaska seceded, it would become too close of allies with russia for U.S.A.'s comfort.
>>
File: homestead.jpg (165 KB, 775x575) Image search: [Google]
homestead.jpg
165 KB, 775x575
>>80630840
our first order of business would be to reinvest the oil money into the independence of family homesteads.

Basically, we would want as many people as possible to be capable of self-sustainment.

So that would mean, guns, solar panels, and the ability to farm.

Why? because one huge bargaining chip that nations have over smaller nations is the specter of trade embargos, with the intention of "starving out" the smaller nation.

If the citizenry was capable of surviving for an indefinite amount of time, the other nations would be incapable of bullying us in that way, and as a result, they wouldn't do it.

America use to be this way. Now because of industrialization and the population moving from agrarian to industry, USA can easily be held hostage, or sieged , by banks until they give in to any demands. Our first order of business would be to make it so our communities could not be manipulated in this way.

Sure, they can all be industrial workers as well. But when they go back home; their homesteads are capable of self-sustainability.
>>
File: redIndian.jpg (93 KB, 875x751) Image search: [Google]
redIndian.jpg
93 KB, 875x751
>>80631749
thoughts, /pol/?

Is this a viable plan?

How many people would we need to do this? I'm sure we could get this to happen, especially with Canada's economy going into the shitter.

we have the chance to make a new nation. With a nationalized bank, that is speficially used to reinvest banking money back into the infastructure of the nation, we would easily become one of the wealthiest sovereign nations per capita.
>>
>>80632817
>We would be a white nation, so ti would be hard for the U.S.A and Canada to topple our governments, from a geopolitical standpoint.

Are Asians, Blacks, and Hispanics allowed?
>>
File: operator.jpg (101 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
operator.jpg
101 KB, 720x405
>>80632817
The next order of business would be to develop an operator squad of intelligence agencies.

Because we were a smaller nation, we would be able to use global trends to a greater advantage. We would have a highly mobile economy, on account of the size of the nation.

We would of course keep an immigration program that incentivizes eugenics in our nation. Only people smarter than our average population would be allowed in.
>>
>>80630840
>Can't farm in Newfoundland
>Fishery is dead
>Hunting deer and Moose is all you can do
>Very little wild edibles
>Very little fresh water
>Mostly rock for terrain

HA, you're fucking stupid OP. Even I'm a Newfie and I don't want to be here. Goodluck with Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. Fucking idiot.
>>
File: intelligence.jpg (52 KB, 615x512) Image search: [Google]
intelligence.jpg
52 KB, 615x512
>>80632967
no, we want to preserve our anglo/ european culture.

Immigration would be allowed only to people who had a higher IQ than our average population.

keep in mind, these islands have a combined landmass nearly the size of the british isles.

Do you think it's possible? I think that in this world, anything is possible, and I think in terms of secession, these islands would be one of the easiest places to ignite a secession.

Anyways, immediately after secession we would also want to create an intelligence network of the most nationalistic individuals, so that we could begin forming a national identity but keep tabs on outside influences trying to manipulate us

As I said, with such a small initial population, we would have maximum control.

Also, I mean look at the first map. This is a PERFECT location for import/ export to all of western europe, as well as to the east coast of america and canada.

Do you think Canada would be able to stop us?

I think we would only need 1,000 highly dedicated people in tactical areas, and a few semi-wealthy benefactors, to ignite this secession.
>>
File: farming.jpg (169 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
farming.jpg
169 KB, 640x480
>>80633403
>can't farm in newfoundland
pic related

>fishery is dead

oh really, fishing for the entire nation of canada is depleting the fishing off the shores of newfoundland? This totally wouldn't reverse itself within years with sovereignty.

This isn't exactly like the british fishery situation, no, not at all.
>>
>>>/namibia/
>>
>>80633887
>small garden
oh wow, real farming ground there
>>
File: TPB_RIcky_400x400.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
TPB_RIcky_400x400.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
Fuck off faggots, we're full.
>>
File: ministry.jpg (17 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
ministry.jpg
17 KB, 250x188
>>80633403
also

>typical canadian
>fears independence

don't worry, citizen, our propaganda will slowly make you realize how you have misjudged the situation
>>
File: Ricky.jpg (69 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Ricky.jpg
69 KB, 600x338
>>80634194
hahaha

you wouldn't want a sovereign nation, with a nationalized bank, that is reinvesting the offshore drilling money back into infastructure?

you'd rather that all the oil gets depleted, getting sold to quebec, and it doesn't benefit you at all?

>>80634192
I mean, there's farming. Is there a single photo that would be able to prove that your entire nation ahs the ability to farm?
>>
>>80630840
>Oh boy not again
>>
>>80634582
No because it wouldn't work. The people inhabiting this land don't give a fuck about sovereignty, they're your typical Canadian Liberal cocksuckers with no understanding of anything.

This place is an economic shithole, the only reason anyone is still living here is because the federal government sends us fuckloads of cash every year.
>>
>>80633887
WOWOOWOWO

LOOK A THAT

A WHOLE... ACRE OF FARM LAND

WOWOOWOW

CAN FEED A FAMILY

>>80634246
>fears independence
We were the last province to join Canada. How did you come to the conclusion that we fear independence? We had our own currency as well.

It's almost like you have no original thought left in your mind and yet you claim to be free. Please, come up with something original.
>>
File: shoah.jpg (39 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
shoah.jpg
39 KB, 220x220
>>80634797
-the land area of israel was an economic shithole, until it became israel

-the average inhabitant is your typical canadian liberal because they are the same country as canada. Just as there are small sovereign nations in europe that have different ethno-cultural leanings, the only difference is which government they fall under. It's genetically the same people, yet they are so much more successful per capita because of the difference in government; the smaller more micromanaged government.

The more money can be micromanaged, the better

I am sure that that area is basically an extension of canadian coorperations that stretch across the coutnry, right?

Imagine of all of that money was being diverted right back into the economy

That's what a nationalized bank is.
>>
>>80635182
you had that. then you voted to give it all up.
>>
>>80635552
The only reason Israel is a country is because they're heavily subsidized by the West and have been since their creation.

It's a nice thought but an independent Maritimes wouldn't last long before we'd come crawling back to the federal goons.
>>
File: soveriegnty.jpg (27 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
soveriegnty.jpg
27 KB, 620x349
>>80634797
you're right though.

Do you think that it would be a stronger move to have only one of the islands become independent, and then later others would join?

As in, only newfoundland becomes independent, then because of it's success, others join?

There is literally no reason other than being part of canada why nova scotia would be so poor. It is in the perfect location to be rich.
>>
File: moony.jpg (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
moony.jpg
109 KB, 500x500
>>80636090
why not try it, though?

it's not like canada wouldn't take you back, anyway?

and yea israel is heavily subsidized. Do you think that newfoundland wouldn't get heavily subsidized by the UN? It would be a giant geopolitical brownie points area, but instead of starting useless wars, all the subsidizing of Newfoundland would directly benefit the US, Canadian, and European economies.
>>
File: RULE.jpg (260 KB, 850x942) Image search: [Google]
RULE.jpg
260 KB, 850x942
>>80636665
I really think it would work.

Like i've said, it's the perfect area, not to mention the prospects of building a technology base, and people desiring to immigrate because the control over tariffs and lack of beaurocracy would create a better environment than many huge slowed-down nations

oh and like I said, the prospect of offshore tax haven banking. A small nation like that can half any offer a larger nation with a central bank could do.
>>
>>80638001
>>80638001
guess there are just no good men left in this world.
>>
File: Trailerparkboys.jpg (14 KB, 360x225) Image search: [Google]
Trailerparkboys.jpg
14 KB, 360x225
>>80634194

Are all Canadians this degenerate?
>>
Most of you faggots wouldn't last a single winter on The Rock. By the 3rd blizzard in December you'd be running back to your crime infested shitholes like the pussies you are. I aint teaching any of you limp dicked cucks how to ride a skidoo or build a shelter or hunt a moose. So fuck off, we're full, eh b'y
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.