[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is going on with the media in this country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 19
File: 1468038071270.jpg (53 KB, 428x432) Image search: [Google]
1468038071270.jpg
53 KB, 428x432
We just had a sniper shoot 11 cops and the media is treating is like a Super Bowl commercial for BLM.

I've read several articles trying to empathize and sympathize with the shooter and saying nothing of the racism or just fucktatisc logic behind all this.

I've been a news junkie all my life and I've never seen it this bad. Imagination this reaction to Dylan Roof and Tim McVeigh where they weren't terrorist but had righteous indignation.

The media is literally sanctioning niggers killing police and whites and all nigger behavior.
>>
>Why are blacks getting a free ride with a black president?

Sometimes it's not the answers but the questions that matter most.
>>
File: Tim-McVeigh.jpg (16 KB, 324x205) Image search: [Google]
Tim-McVeigh.jpg
16 KB, 324x205
>>80630154

Tim McVeigh didn't get a free ride under Clinton.
>>
>Why are liberals so liberal?

Tough question

You think the nigger lovers of the 50's pushing forced integration were any different than the nigger lovers today?
>>
File: Fire-hose.jpg (35 KB, 948x637) Image search: [Google]
Fire-hose.jpg
35 KB, 948x637
>>80630313

Would they support niggers murdering police and the literal agenda of blacks to be killing and suppression of whites?
>>
It's a good thing less and less people watch cable news or care at all about CNN or FOX. Fire up those social media accounts, boys. It's time to redpill em where it hurts
>>
>>80630278
He deserved what he got. This is entirely different, it's a civil unrest that's racially charged being approved of by the establishment.
>>
>>80629925
just liberals dividing the nation and provoking a civil war like dumb fags, nothing new
>>
>>80630539
Obviously, it's the same mentality today.
>>
File: 1359571531010.jpg (30 KB, 542x472) Image search: [Google]
1359571531010.jpg
30 KB, 542x472
>>80630652
It's not that easy man, your fake accounts are not going to work anymore. Sometimes you're going to have to do a complete social suicide to really get your message through on social media.

I've already done it, there's no going back. I feel a bit better now, but what's done is done.
>>
Jews.
>>
>>80629925
Thank god someone else sees it. Hopefully this time they were too obvious.
>>
>>80629925
http://wearechange.org/george-soros-predicts-riots-police-state-civil-war-america/

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/obama-war-on-cops-police-advocacy-group-225291

Obama and the NWO are pushing all this. A civil war is coming and the UN are going to seize American's guns. Soros confirms.
>>
File: adams-copy.jpg (711 KB, 1400x897) Image search: [Google]
adams-copy.jpg
711 KB, 1400x897
It's called damage control. Also, they democrats and republicans don't want to lose any votes; the more you pander, the more votes you get. Being logical isn't the goal, but rather playing their cards right to gain power.
>>
>>80631623
Probably not. There's still a bunch of faggots that believe MSM. There was a BLM march scheduled near me but got lower turnout than expected because people were becoming zombies. I mean playing Pokemon Go.
>>
File: 1460676978714.jpg (386 KB, 2501x2681) Image search: [Google]
1460676978714.jpg
386 KB, 2501x2681
>>80630154
>>80630278
>>80630808
Non-whites, women, and sexual neurotics have no agency, so they are never held accountable. White men are the only people with agency, so they are always held accountable, including when they don't commit crimes. The reason things are this way is because white men tolerate it. Just imagine if they decided not to one day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

>>80631063
It's worth it. The people you part ways are worth losing. It focuses you on what's valuable and real in your life.
>>
>>80632626
I hope you realize how gay you sound you edgelord faggot
>>
So why can't the police go on strike? I am sure everyone would be happier if the police stopped doing their jobs, especially the media. Sure it's not the right thing to do, but it certainly would work better than trying to properly do their job.
>>
>>80632960
That's what they want so the UN can take over for them, America will be a police state soon
>>
>>80632960

Didn't you watch Robocop (1987)?

Cops don't strike.
>>
>>80633713
I also remember the women cops using the same locker room as the male cops.

We truly live in a cyberpunk dystopia exept nobody is carzy enough to try to make something out of detroit, the place is even worst than in the movie and I'm not meming.
>>
The media have been the self appointed Guardians of Perception.

Haven't heard a peep about Syrian refugees in months. Did they all go home or is the media choosing not to cover the story because they don't like how people react to the coverage.
>>
>>80632626
>The reason things are this way is because white men tolerate it. Just imagine if they decided not to one day.

I've decided to no longer tolerate it.
What do I do now?
>>
File: golden.gif (288 KB, 360x266) Image search: [Google]
golden.gif
288 KB, 360x266
>>80632782
You need to go back.
>>
>>80629925
The media needs to get fucked up.
>>
>>80633155
>>80633155
>>
>>80632626
>Nobody's a human but white men

Yea that's going to win us alot of friends, you conceited, loud mouthed internet prick.
>>
>>80634165
wake up others until you are plural (men = plural; you are singular)
>>80632782
"edgy" becomes more and more meaningless the more low IQ normies use it to express when their panties bunch up.
>>
File: 1467952622345.jpg (154 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1467952622345.jpg
154 KB, 1200x900
I can understand the media being pro-flamboyant bullshit or LBGTQ faggotry. Valid cases can be made for those things.

BUT A SNIPER SHOT 11 COPS AND BLACKS ARE OPENLY ENGAGING A RACE WAR. And the media is cheering it on?
>>
>>80634466
>Nobody's a human
not all humans have agency; doing so is a personal choice, as well as a societal expectation. Children, for example, are not expected to have it. When adults are exempted from such expectations, they are infantilized. You can easily distinguish between those that do in a society, and those that are not expected to. Nothing I said was unreasonable.
>>
>>80629925
Because not everyone is a boot licker like you and people are tired of cops killing people with no consequences.
>>
>>80634466
Since when do competent groups need allies? A few dozen chinks could take over all of Africa if they wanted to. You're a moron.
>>
>>80629925
Because not everyone is a boot licker like you. And people are tired of police killing people and getting away with it.
>>
>>80634541
>low IQ normies use it to express when their panties bunch up.

Low IQ "normies" also use crass sexual degradation to enforce complicity.

You think you're a leader? That you have the answers? I really don't think so. Your head is up your ass. You've been on the internet too long. You have no idea what you're doing. Absolutely no idea what it really takes to make real change happen.
>>
>>80630313
The civil rights movement would never have gained popular support if they had taken up arms or burned down a city.
Kennedy would have still sent thevnational guard down there but for a very different reason.
>>
>>80634966

I'm pro cops killing dangerous criminals who are resisting you silly worthless faggot.
>>
>>80629925
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
Obama legal Propaganda.
>>
Saw an argument on cnn this morning between a white police chief and two black pundits. The police chief said that blacks disproportionately commit crime and the black guys just kept hand waving it or saying it was because they wuz oppressed n sheeeit.

The truth is, this country is long gone, and the only thing the media cares about is staying in business. You're only now waking up to it and realizing that the media can profit from your suffering and extermination.
>>
>>80635138
Well aren't you just a good little sheep. Fuck you and your police state. I am not a huge fan of BLM, but right now they are the only one's with enough balls to fight back against the militarized thugs that you call police.
>>
>>80634753
>>80634966
Because not everyone is a boot licker like you and people are tired of officers killing people and then you went home and your single mother introduced you to yet another Tyrone who may or may not be your new daddy and that is why you are such a cuck.
>>
>>80629925
Ratings = ad revenue

Simple to understand.
>>
>>80635253
Woo! Just 1700 signatures left! Also this flew under the media radar so it isn't getting shut down any time soon.
>>
>>80629925
maybe if we start a movement,
police dont protect reporters.
>>
File: leftfuck44.jpg (103 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
leftfuck44.jpg
103 KB, 640x960
>>80635086
>use crass sexual degradation to enforce complicity
For example?
>You think you're a leader? That you have the answers? I really don't think so
Did I say such things, or was I talking about social dynamics where white males are expected to have agency and be caretakers of a society that abuses them, while other groups are infantilized? is anyone served justly in such a system?
>Your head is up your ass
Not really an argument, just name calling.
>You've been on the internet too long
Starting to sound like a generic set of putdowns for when you feel like lashing out.
>You have no idea what you're doing
Starting to sound a bit LARPy.
>Absolutely no idea what it really takes to make real change happen.
This conversation is obviously your chance to describe such examples in detail, and youre actively blowing it.

>>80634966
>killing people and getting away with it
When you threaten the lives of police in the course of their legal duties, or the public, not in circumstances of self-defense, any society in history that wasn't insane would have used force that might be lethal to stop you. THe majority of the world is far more brutal in punishing infractions, and their thresholds for justifiable homicide are set much lower than ours. Speak to an authority figure in the majority of countries on this planet, and you can expect moderate injury to death or inhumane imprisonment. You act like you expect there to be police, once we ask them to simply die while certain classes or groups lose control and kill them on a whim. Is that the case?
>>80635673
>bootlicker
Is this the mating-call of sheltered bourgie kids who've never lived in the 3rd world?
>>
same reason why the 3rd worst terrorist attack on american soil was labeled a "hate crime" first and terrorist attack was just an afterthought. fuck the media and fuck this country
>>
>>80629925
Jews own the media. Read the wikileaks e-mail archives to see to what extent they are willing to go to kill white people.
>>
File: leftfags.jpg (462 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
leftfags.jpg
462 KB, 2048x1536
post yfw anti-bootlicker
>>
>>80635863
I wouldn't know, friendo. Ask the guy I was replying to.
>>
>>80629925
Do you also wonder why the public's trust in the media is at an all time low, breaking their record literally every month?

Anyone with any amount of skepticism has come to distrust the media for one reason or another. The one's who aren't skeptical of things wind up buying into it without question, thus causing a schism in the community that becomes more and more violent as time passes, as each side thinks the other is stupid.
>>
File: leftfuck56.jpg (85 KB, 702x820) Image search: [Google]
leftfuck56.jpg
85 KB, 702x820
>>
File: leftgurfl.png (319 KB, 571x350) Image search: [Google]
leftgurfl.png
319 KB, 571x350
>>80636174
I don't expect him to have an answer. Honestly, do you know anyone who uses that kind of language who isn't middle class or above? Being ideologically anti-authority seems to be a bourgeois value, where white people pantomime poor non-whites.
>>
File: leftpol3.jpg (82 KB, 668x924) Image search: [Google]
leftpol3.jpg
82 KB, 668x924
>>
File: antifa_faggot.png (2 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
antifa_faggot.png
2 MB, 1200x900
>>
I've dealt with niggers and cops.
They're both shit. I refuse to take a side among them.

Best case scenario, they exterminate one another.
>>
The liberals need the blacks to feel disenfranchised. If they felt they were equal to whites and allowed equal opportunity why would they need the democratic party anymore? The dems need them turning out to vote to retain control.
In reality how can they claim to be oppressed by institutional racism when the head of that institution is black as well as most of his appointees running the country?
They actually are given an unfair advantage with admissions to schools and preferential treatment on job applications .
The police have proved the perfect patsy. The president won't come forward to point out the discrepancies in the Mike Brown case as far as the media narrative vs the facts and witness testimony. He'll let the city burn while letting the police as murders lie propel blacks rage, and let them continue feeling they need the Democratic party to save them.
>>
You either double down or you fold.
They double downed.
Literally just flip a coin and you'll find out what the media is going to do.
>>
>>80635863
Part of the problem is that police "feel threatened" by everything these days, and use that as an excuse to beat and murder people. Police need to remember that they are public servants and not some autonomous military organization. I am tried of police breaking the law and generally being shitty people, and then acting like they are fighting some noble cause. If you need police and authority figures to tell you what to do then join the military, but don't force your cop loving bullshit on everyone else. The Police are not your friends, they are not here to protect your rights, and they will gladly fuck you over if hurt their sensitive feelings. And don't tell me about living in a third world, I've traveled to some of the worst countries on earth. If anything it is you who lives in a sheltered environment as you apparently still think Police are good people.
>>
>>80629925
> Black guy shoots cops because he wanted to kill white people, specifically white cops
> Not declared a hate crime
> America 2.0, yeah, we skipped the beta version for this one
>>
>>80637054
The cops are in charge of that.
Blame them.
>>
>>80635793
It's over 100K. What happens now?
>>
>>80637054
>But anon this is the "beta" version .
>>
File: 1449175545645.jpg (7 KB, 200x213) Image search: [Google]
1449175545645.jpg
7 KB, 200x213
>>80632626
that video puts a smile on my face verytime
>>
File: basedpolice.jpg (73 KB, 715x510) Image search: [Google]
basedpolice.jpg
73 KB, 715x510
>>80629925
>not understanding the jew's plans

You think the kike stuff was just memes? Jews run the media conglomerates, these are their subsidiaries exposing the views of the jew and their machinations.
>>
File: rrrr.png (16 KB, 771x929) Image search: [Google]
rrrr.png
16 KB, 771x929
>Nobody sniped any police after Kelly Thomas was murdered

DESU I'm over this world and ready for nuclear fire. Fucking niggers
>>
File: CnBtL9lWYAA1fnQ.jpg large.jpg (60 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
CnBtL9lWYAA1fnQ.jpg large.jpg
60 KB, 526x526
>>80629925
They're trying to demoralize white people -- It is literally a tactic of war, so that your enemy will simply lose the will to fight, and just lie down and die. White people are LITERALLY the ENEMY of their governments/media/schools.
>>
File: 1366659951369.jpg (107 KB, 640x944) Image search: [Google]
1366659951369.jpg
107 KB, 640x944
>>80629925
White man needs to fight for his right, else you are done for. In USA there's no definition what's right or wrong, after all you call wars democracy and freedom, Faggots in USA are normal, religious cults are normal, everything is normal, unless somebody complains. Competition, competition, competition, normality isn't carved in stone, compete and fight for it. The endless struggle for monies and black people are winning.
>>
>>80637319
It probably be reviewed by the state departments. Since the petition isn't asking for a law, it won't go to the House like most other petitions do. We simply want the FBI to classify BLM as a terrorist organization.
>>
>>80635659
>police using force when people resist arrest or potentially endanger the life of the officers and/or other people is a police state
Explain to me the police state meme.
>>
>>80629925
>killing police and whites

We just need to listen better, you racist.
>>
>>80635950
link to the archives?
>>
Welcome to our world. The sooner you realize this, the better: the media is not free. The media is not honest. The media is not interested in the truth, or your wellbeing. The media wants you destroyed.
>>
>>80634030
ironically the detroit of robocop was filmed in dallas
>>
>>80640222
Detroit wasn't safe enough for filming
>>
>>80640222
Didn't know that.
Pretty damn ironic.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.