[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for recruits to join a new PMC. We are an army
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: CzI2TXB.png (471 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
CzI2TXB.png
471 KB, 630x630
I'm looking for recruits to join a new PMC. We are an army without a nation, outside of the world order. Together we can be a real peacekeeping force, free from the influence of corrupt bureaucrats. An army by soldiers, for soldiers.
>>
File: 7645068.jpg (25 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
7645068.jpg
25 KB, 200x267
>>80627500
>>
File: giphy.gif (500 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
500 KB, 500x275
>>80627500
This is probably the worst intelligence agency attempt at gathering intel I have ever seen.
>>
>>80627500
Can I join even though I only speak english and kikongo?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 348x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 348x361
You's a mark ass nigga
Fuggin you the stupidest nigga alive
<<<<<<kek>>>>>?
>>
>>80627500
... and you guys sent a LEAF to /pol/ to try and convince us to join

dun goofed son. sounds like a pussy PMC tbqh
>>
>>80627769
Kikongo speaker needs to pay an higher health insurance since last time
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 249x203) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 249x203
>>80627769
Yes I have many interpreters
>>
>>80628132
Why would a kikongo speaker possibly need a higher health insurance?
>>
>>80627769
>don't worry, it's just a little sore throat
>>
There can only be one maple snake.

I will join your fight as long as we can kill all the we-wuzzes.
>>
>>80628535
I'm going to assume that you are genuinely confused and don't know what he means and I'm not being trolled.

In Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain, there is an epidemic caused by a parasite that lodges itself in the vocal chords of its hosts. The parasite only manifests if you speak in a specific language, and in this specific epidemic's case, the language is Kikongo.

Thus is the joke, you are at a higher risk if you speak Kikongo, and have to pay a higher premium, etc.
>>
>>80629420
Just Kojima things
>>
im big boss. and you are too.
>>
File: shoe.jpg (70 KB, 614x1024) Image search: [Google]
shoe.jpg
70 KB, 614x1024
>>80627892
>>
>>80627500
>We are an army without a nation, outside of the world order.

Not trying to troll but this sounds like tje most commoe bullshit you could ever encouter out there.
>>
can anyone join
>>
File: gotnasty.jpg (25 KB, 230x320) Image search: [Google]
gotnasty.jpg
25 KB, 230x320
>>80627769
would you mind translating and recording in an isolated room....yea thanks
>"Kaz, toss'em overeboard"
>>
File: pepe popcorn.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe popcorn.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>80632507
>sweden
>fighting in a war
>>
>>80629420
thatd be some fucking coincidence if he brought up kikongo in a metal gear thread and didnt know about that
>>
>>80632769
I've been reading up about the Finns during WW2.
You guys were a fucking efficient killing machine, but what I like most is how you stood up and held your own against both the Allies and Axis.
Yes, you did depend on Germany for a period in regards to foods and stuff, but you also put your citizens before theirs.
I also heard you had Jews and other "non-desirable" fighting in your units and in government and even though Germans weren't happy you told them that you don;t really care?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.