[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gays hate blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1453503532651.jpg (90 KB, 750x845) Image search: [Google]
1453503532651.jpg
90 KB, 750x845
I don't know how /pol/ could possibly refute this.

Where were you when the gays were our allies?
>>
no idea what any of that means
>>
>every queer hates niggers
I doubt it.
>>
the left will slowly eat itself
>>
everyone hates blacks

even blacks hate blacks

the only non-blacks who dont' hate blacks nowadays are sheltered cucks
>>
>>80621309
>>80621397

not op but something must be brewing on minority twitter because yesterday a gay friend posted something about "idk why black people hate gays and vice versa" on normiebook
>>
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1989859.html

Considering most fags are black, that's not saying much.
>>
>>80621484
>slowly
at this pace, they will have eaten themselves way before the american presidential election.
>>
File: dZUWmf1.png (23 KB, 575x544) Image search: [Google]
dZUWmf1.png
23 KB, 575x544
>>80621496
>>
>>80621745
>"idk why black people hate gays and vice versa"
The only place being gay is acceptable in the black community is in prison, because they need fuccbois.

Black culture is about fucking bitches and being a hard ass nigga. They call the gays "sweet nigga".

Acknowledging that black people/culture have to be real niggas a hunned percent of the time, gay people see can be seen/have been attacked and belittled because of some preconceived notion that gay male = feminine (weak, catty, submissive dick)
>>
File: same sex marriage1.png (31 KB, 627x609) Image search: [Google]
same sex marriage1.png
31 KB, 627x609
Blacks are one of the most religious demographics in USA

If Dems hadn't mastered the art of manipulating race to get votes and didnt hand out welfare, blacks wouldn't vote for them.
>>
File: gay rambo.jpg (135 KB, 899x878) Image search: [Google]
gay rambo.jpg
135 KB, 899x878
>>80621309
Gays looks down on gay coalburners in the same way straights look down on coalburners, sometimes even more so considering how prevalent AIDS is among blacks
>>
>>80621309
Jews aren't white.
There are no fags in norse religion.
It never occurred to us as something someone would actually do until the desert trilogy brought it north
>>
>>80621309
Faggots spread far too much AIDS and degeneracy to be anyone's allies. Not even their own.
>>
>>80621309
Gays are fucking left scum
some are right but 90% are the enemy of /pol/ fuck them
>>
>>80624045
Guess which faggots are most likely to be HIV positive? Blacks.

>"At current rates, 1 in 2 African American men who have sex with men (MSM) and 1 in 4 Hispanic MSM will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime, compared with 1 in 11 white MSM," CDC said.
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/gay-bisexual-black-men-have-50-percent-risk-contracting-hiv-n524366
>>
>>80622418
Blacks are literally barbarians
>>
>>80624315
Even White faggots are insanely more degenerate than the norm and many times more likely to carry HIV. Make your choice: suck 1000 cocks in a bathroom stall per year or join Whites. You can't do both.
>>
>>80624590
>Even White faggots are insanely more degenerate than the norm
I never denied that
>>
My friend told me this story about how his cousin went to a community college, it was Cincinnati State, which has tons of blacks. Anyway, his cousin was one of a handful of white people in the room and he went up to give a presentation and there was some statistic in there like "___ amount of African American men has had a sexual experience with another man" and all of the nigs were giving him the death glare.

There is no point, just a funny story.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.