[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was there any proof the Dallas shooter was connected to Black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: dwight.jpg (80 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dwight.jpg
80 KB, 1024x768
Was there any proof the Dallas shooter was connected to Black Lives Matter.
>>
>>80618313
Bump
>>
He said he supports it but they're not taking extreme enough measures or something along those lines. Read his manifesto leaf
>>
He was a black man shooting at cops during a BLM protest. Numerous photos of him in traditional African garb and wearing a black power fist necklace.
I think it's safe to say he was associated with the movement.
It's not like they issue membership cards or anything like that.
>>
On his facebook he liked half a dozen BLM pages and local chapters.
>>
>>80618625
Didn't he also state he was targeting white cops specifically?
>>
>>80618313
I'm sure the black man who specifically said he wanted to shoot and kill white cops has absolutely nothing to do with the large-scale group of blacks whose main mission is to fight back against white cops who happened to be in the same place at the same time.

This is the same exact bullshit you see form the Muslim Internet Defense Force, with #NotAllMuslims every time they alluhu akbar someone.
>>
>>80618313
He was obviously motivated by BLM. Like the terrorists with no actual ties to ISIS but claim allegence to it.
>>
>>80618313

He "identified" as BLM
>>
>>80618313
You mean other than BLM fomenting for just this sort of thing since its creation, the shooter getting worked up over BLM and then doing exactly what BLM wanted?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.