[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ suddenly dislike Margaret Thatcher What happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Margaret_Thatcher.png (1 MB, 790x1099) Image search: [Google]
Margaret_Thatcher.png
1 MB, 790x1099
>/pol/ suddenly dislike Margaret Thatcher
What happened?

No Argentinians allowed
>>
File: n4Q5Fev.gif (1 MB, 384x500) Image search: [Google]
n4Q5Fev.gif
1 MB, 384x500
>>80617042
1. She was not morally conservative.

2. She systematically helped destroy industry and privatised a lot of infrastructure that worked far better in public hands.

How are you a CONSERVE-ative if you destroy traditions and infrastructure in the name of neo-liberal economic policies?

I am all for more competition but not the asset strip mining that went on in the name of hostile takeovers to improve "efficiency".
>>
>>80617042
a crazy old bitch runs her mouth to defend another crazy old bitch. the rest is history
>>
File: muslims integrating in the uk.png (232 KB, 810x1048) Image search: [Google]
muslims integrating in the uk.png
232 KB, 810x1048
She protected child rapists and also sold out the British worker.

You can support her if you like, but anyone who supports Brexit to protect the British worker and also protect children from immigrant hordes should not be a Thatcher supporter.

Let me tell you, if I had to choose between Abdul and Lord Dingleberry raping my children, I would rather choose to put a bullet in either one of them.
>>
>>80617042
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2f8nYMCO2I
>>
File: 1449206566856.png (325 KB, 584x433) Image search: [Google]
1449206566856.png
325 KB, 584x433
>>80617852
Una vela
>>
>>80617042
Women are not political beings
>>
>>80617555
I guess "conservatism" have different meanings in US and Europe
>>
>>80617999
Zika virus
>>
>>80617852
Are all countries' governments run on banter, or is it just ours?
>>
She sold out Rhodeisa
>>
>>80620082
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLn7l17iQf8
>>
>>80617042
whore
>>
England hate her. Scotland hate her. Sinn Fein hate her. UDP like her. Wales hate her.

Thatcher = Hitler
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.