[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the odds that Trump takes the lead soon, or at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What are the odds that Trump takes the lead soon, or at least before November?
>>
I would wait for the debates.
>>
Plenty of time for happenings between now and November.

Don't need no odds for that one.
>>
>>80616583
Facts okay. I feel Trump will destroy her, but a planted audience will react well to hillary's prescripted "jokes" and "zingers"
>>
Olympics will be a mess, they don't have the money to properly secure it. Religion of peace will strike and Trump will win the elections.
>>
>>80616277
Don't believe the polls or news, they are there to try and shape public opinion, not report on it.
>>
>trusting polls
>2016
Regards Britfrogs
>>
Odds are he will take the lead some time during the GOP convention, when the attention of that part of the electorate that pays attention to anything is focused on him.

That should happen, unless he says or does something retarded, or unless so many ugly incidents happen around protesters that it makes him look bad, or just drowns him out, or there is an actual effort to unseat him which now seems less likely.

He would be expected to hold that lead until the Democrat convention, at which point all of the above applies, but to Hillary.

Once the "convention bumps" fade, assuming both candidates manage their conventions well and get a bump, expect things to be about back to where they are now, and then the campaign actually starts, What happens then cannot be predicted since all sorts of people will be spending all sorts of money to sway the outcome, and there will be any number of surprise developments: will Hillary have a stroke, will Trump say "Fuck it, I'm not having fun any more," and wander off to do something else, will Isis do something that kicks the electorate in the pants, will the economy come unglued, will Obama get accidentally taped explaining to an associate why black voters should stay home, will somebody have a "Poland is free" moment during the debates?
>>
None, Hillary will be the president.
>>
>>80617949
You don't even know what an American election is.
>>
>>80616277
100 %
>>
>>80617949
Hillary simply cant win. She doesnt have the votes.
inb4
>muh polls!
everyone knows that polls are rigged. We've known that here for almost 100 years
>>
>>80616277
I think voter turnout is what is going to win this for trump
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.