[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whites scared of blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 1200x800
Why are you so afraid of us?
>>
Also 2322 Jewish Gematria isn't real
>>
Because you viciously kill even your own kind at absurd rates
>>
>>80611676
>>80611676
They're scraed of us because we got something so big they lack
>>
>>80611676

where is that picture from? a movie?
>>
We're not afraid of you. You're afraid of us.

KYSIRL
>>
>>80611881
Dallas
>>
>>80611947
>>80611881
**Baton Rouge
>>
because you're acting like rabid animals
>>
File: 1436575276257.gif (236 KB, 499x602) Image search: [Google]
1436575276257.gif
236 KB, 499x602
>>80611676
>half blacks complaining about white people
Are they even considered black by black people?
>>
File: 1464509565645 (1).jpg (86 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1464509565645 (1).jpg
86 KB, 736x736
>>80611881

Yeap, Marvel's "Iron Shaneequa"
>>
>>80612499

that looks like a good way to lose a toe.
>>
>>80611676
well she's holding a detonator
>>
>>80611676
Because you could rob us or attack us for no reason at any time, you don't have to worry about that around (most) other races
>>
>>80611874
murder rates
>>
>>80611676
Everybody's scared of niggers. Not just whites. That said, the whites have only themselves for their misery. After all, the imported you animals from Africa.

Most other sensible 'races' avoided that mistake.
>>
>>80612954
*They imported
>>
>>80611676
We're not afraid. We just think you're gross, ugly and stupid.
>>
>>80612954
>>80613008
Actually the jews did it, not even joking
>>
>>80611676

>i want to be accepted like the other races
>hmm maybe i should do it by disobeying laws, protesting and getting arrested
>>
>>80611874
Drowning rates?
>>
File: sohh8.jpg (57 KB, 713x656) Image search: [Google]
sohh8.jpg
57 KB, 713x656
>>80611676
Never relax around blacks
>>
>>80613008
> Nigger problem in America
> Hurr cause you brought them over

Okay "Superpower 2050", than what about the other nations involved in the Tans Atlantic Slave Trade?

> Portuguese
> British
> French
> Spanish
> Dutch
In order by Trade Volume.
>>
wait so this light-skinned bitch with straight hair is considered black?
>>
>>80613108
Jews did it or whoever did it, the whites let them stay. They should have exported them right back
>>
>>80611676
I'm pretty sure those police officers are actually stepping towards her. Probably to move her back or something because it's dangerous to stand where she is standing.
>>
>>80613270
See >>80613277
>>
>>80611676

she actually had a gun in her vagina. little known fact
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 1024x768
>>80611676
This is the nigger weapons thrown at SPPD the other night
I'd wear riot gear too
21 police were injured
>>
>>80613277
Abraham Lincol try to deport them or something like that, and the jews did propaganda in Europe to brainwatch the goy

Good thing we prohibited the slavery, is better to be a filthy mongrel than a nigger
>>
Niggers have no honor.
They exploit and abuse the laws whites have enforced to make the Western world so great.
Those with the camera put forward an oh so fragile bait that police will arrest for getting to close.
Once close, said bitch will fall over, cry brutality, and those with their camera ready have got their cover image for the next world ending tragedy.
Those police are in the middle of breaking from a sprint so they avoid slamming into the bitch.
See, police have honor.
The regressive left and their pet monkeys don't.
Also, fuck this thread.
Sage and reported.
>>
>>80611676
I see them running up to confront her, and putting on the brakes.

Why do you see them backpeddling?
>>
>>80612117

When two black people insult themselves, one of them always say something like « Ya wish to be lightskinned like me ! ».

Mixed think they are some kind of uberschwarzenvolk.
>>
>>80611676
delusional af.

GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.
>>
They're not taking chances.

And they're detaining her for being an uppity, self absorbed bitch that won't get out of the way.

"Good, good... be a good black bitch and stand right there. Yeah, you're changing the world. Let me put these handcuffs on you and get the fuck out of here."
>>
>>80611676
Why do black people love whites so much?

Blacks constantly move into white areas, away from their own kind. They constantly beg whites for more help. Black men constantly obsess over white women. Black women are violent and argumentative with black men, but sweet and submissive with white men and have the lowest rate of divorce when married to a white man.

Don't believe all of this "kill whitey" bluster.

BLACKS LOVE WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>80613507
Look, at some point you have to take responsibility for yourselves. At some point the "The Jews cucked us into X" excuse has to go.

Anyway good for you Paraguay. Niggers and mudslimes are the bane of humanity. Can't be reasoned with can't be left alone and expected to leave others alone.
>>
>>80613728
the poo man is right
>>
>>80611881
nignogs bizzare adventure
>>
>>80611676
Usually not attracted to black chicks, but she is very pretty tobeh. There must be some white blood in there.
>>
As much crime blacks commit, people should be afraid of blacks. Even blacks themselves.
>>
>>80611676
You are pure evil. When you're in large numbers, everything around you suffers.

You offer nothing to this world except chaos and suffering. Fuck you nigger, remember that you started this.
>>
T̺͚̮͈͍̖̱o̻͈ ͢in̗̜̪̘̪v̹̮̯̻͕͠o҉̥͚̖͍̺k̞e̶ ̗̰̯̜t̯̪̮͝h̖̝̜̩͖͉͔e̖͚͖̳̟͈ ̩̱̤̹͉h̗͎̝̘̕i̺̞̣͉͝v̨̙͈̳̥͓e̸-̣̩͡m͚in̲̬̤͓̹̻ḓ̘͖ r҉̰e͏͓̹̯p͚̫r̸̝͚̙̙e̶͉͚̝̤ș̲̹̝̹ͅe̻͠n̲̩̦͓͍̰͈͞t̘̜̼i̼͎̺͘n͕̬̩̟g҉̠̲͚̯ ̴c̀h̨̟̟̩͎ͅa̰o̤̤͇̮̟̤͘s̠͚̞̖ͅ.̸̻
̬͈̲͉̳͇ͅI̱̝͡ǹ̺͇ṿ̴̭̖̟o͔͢k̴̳̬͕i̭n͔̗̲g̛ ̘͙̭̠͓̱͈th͕̙̭̼̖ͅe̦̰̪ ̢͓̜f̺e͙e̜̼̯͎̣l͎͇̦̫͚̜i̛͓n̬̘͙̗̳̲̗͞g͡ ̘̬̺̗̥̻o̤̙̱̘͔͔̖f̨͔͉̣͎͉̘͙ c̘̳̺h̷̞͕̲̯̦̭a̲̜̖̜͈̟̥ọ̙̼̩s͕̯̠̳.̶̪͎̳͉
̳̦W̟i̜̳͖̳̦̭͡t̻̤̻͍̜̳h͈̣̺̪ͅ ̶̤̼͇̩̹o͉̺̼̠u̗̫͚̣t̙̭͇͍̱̤͖ ̼̟o̡̜̳̻͉̠͔ŕ̼͔͙̙̜̠d̗̟e̬͙̦̮̮̙̳̕r̰͉̲̩͚̼ͅ.̶̞̱̼ͅ
͈̀Ṭ͍̩̬h̷̖̙̙̻e̦ ̜̘͕̝N̸̟̺̘̗̦͇̯e̙zp̙̲̞͙̪̬͟e͙͟r̙̫͙̭̰̦͢di̴̦̝̩̭͇ạ̯̞͔̗̟̥n̵͈̝̪̝̗ ͎̬̫͔h͏̪i̗̝v͉̤̝̘̜ͅe̢͔̜̥̞̰-͏̪̣͇͉̙̞m̳̮̫̫̫̳͕͜ḭ̘̹͇͕͞nd̦̲̦͕͕ ͚͈̦̫ó͎̖̺͉̖̩f̧̗͎̫̜̖̹͖ ͈c͏̹͎̰h̦̘̘͕͢a͎̲̳̝̬͔o̼͓s̙̮̯̮̬̀ͅ.̮̬̗͍ ͈̬͈͍̮Z̜͔̳̰a̛̰̹l͙̥g̞͚̻̱̞͝o͈̟͇̱̲̖͚͡.͏̮̗̤̗̤͈
̵̰̱̯̘̫H̛͇̹̬͎ͅe̻̖̕ ͉̠͓̹͍w̛̞̯h͏̫̟͇͉͓̥o͡ ̪̹̲͍̰̳͇W͚͎̼̩̮̖ͅá͈̭̥̜i͕̠̣̭̩̫t̷̤̭̲̭͖s̬̬̝̪͖̫ ͔͔̮͔͕̻͜Be̯̳̤h͢i͔͔͎n̯d̩͕̣̰͇͕ ̰̲̲̕T͈͉͓͓̬̮h̙̲̥͍̫͚̠͜e͇͉ W̮̰͕̜̹al̥̣͕̺͓̝̮l̷.̤̖̫
>>
>>80613667
I've never said that, but I was raised by 2 white people.
>>
>>80613323
They ran at her and had to slow down so they didn't crash into her. This is shortly before her arrest.
>>
>>80614045
5spooky7me
>>
File: egg.jpg (31 KB, 170x252) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
31 KB, 170x252
>>80614045
>>
>>80611676
Because talking monkeys is a strange thing, it throws you off when they try and speak English, normally they hoot and grunt, so we get taken back a bit.
>>
>>80611676

Because niggers are like animals and are literally unpredictable. Feral, if you will.

Walking down the street and you might get robbed/jumped/raped/sucker punched by a nigger or niggers because you guys travel in packs. Niggers refuse to integrate into society and be normal, productive human beings but instead blames whitey which, somehow, explains / justifies nigger behavior like robbing/raping and murdering people. Poor whites don't act like that because they aren't feral niggers like that.
>>
IF that was a man he would have been shot.

Fuck women.
>>
>>80611676
>Why are you so afraid of us?
>>
File: 1468213358970 (3).png (1 MB, 1200x696) Image search: [Google]
1468213358970 (3).png
1 MB, 1200x696
>>
>>80611676 (OP)
The police officers are running TOWARDS her to drag her to the side so the chimpout mob behind her doesn't shove her around.

Oh you thought they were tumbling backwards? No they are stopping hard because they were running.
>>
>>80611676
white faggot police
>>
>afraid
No. Nobody is afraid of blacks, we simply know better than to trust 99% of them. Believing that the only difference between them and us is skin color is plain ignorant. As a whole they are just shitty uncivilized people and it's never going to change no matter how much anyone wants to believe it will. It sucks because there are those blacks out there who are very kind people but the majority will always ruin their name no matter what. I think we need to just give the blacks the west, put multiculturalism in the middle and give whites (Asians Hispanics etc...) the East. We're never going to agree on things because we're wired differently.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.