[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't we all return to our indigenous, native religions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: a3778632392_16.jpg (41 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a3778632392_16.jpg
41 KB, 700x700
Why don't we all return to our indigenous, native religions? It's a pretence either way, but praying to Zeus and the Olympian Gods feels more genuine and makes me feel empowered. Christianity feels alien sometimes, even in its Greek Orthodox form.

There's literally nothing wrong with each of us calling upon our native Gods and religions for guidance and strength.
>>
>>80608565

Christianity flipped all native European virtues on their head. Instead of strength being exalted it was mocked. Weakness and poverty were held up as virtues.

Christianity ( semitic ) was the beginning of the disease of the left, the obliteration of hierarchy, and the reversing of norms. It was only a matter of time before it developed into the debased nihilistic shit we see today.

I'm with you Nikos.
>>
>>80608565
>Why don't we all return to our indigenous, native religions?
Because Christianity > All others.

>>80609176
>Instead of strength being exalted it was mocked. Weakness and poverty were held up as virtues.
No, idiot. Humility was rightfully exalted, as too was strength.
>>
>>80609176
This.

Christianism is fucking globalist commie shit.
>>
>>80609176

Exactly. Christianity is just a blue pill for the masses to turn them into cuckolds. Stuff like loving your enemies and turning the other cheek is perfect to disconnect the masses from righteous feelings of revenge.

When looked at it critically, one cannot help but conclude that many of the themes from Christianity have been recycled in leftist doctrine. The same sense of self-hatred, guilt and shame is recycled, and applied to white, straight males. In the modern version of leftist Christianity, the white, heterosexual male is a sinner and most ask everyone who isn't a whit, heterosexual male for forgiveness. Only when he condemns himself for what he is can he be redeemed, and reborn as a politically correct beta male cuckold, who must constantly remind himself and those around him what a filthy sinner he is, how guilty he is of the atrocities of the past and how vastly morally superior all the non-whites, non-heterosexuals and non-males are
>>
>>80608565
Reminder that according to the Theogonia (Hesiode), women are a disaster created by Zeus made to sway men. The women were modeled after Pandora, a creation by Athena and Hephaistos. They purposefully made her greedy, and have men be lusty for her in order to punish the men.

They got this punishment because Prometheus stole the fire from the gods and gave it to the men (which therefore didn't need the gods anymore to cook and survive). That was after Prometheus already tried to favor the humans in a feast.

The old greek theogonia is literally /pol/ incarnate.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 771x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 771x1000
>>80608565
>>
>>80608565

>re-watch Rome
>ancestors were conquered by Rome but never subjects
>still would rather have Roman gods

I'm still looking for a good house god idea.
>>
>>80608565
Fuck Zeus, become a stoic. It's an entire religion based on not being a degenerate.
>>
>>80608565
I agree but this is a political board, there is ideology and reality. Do you really think it is possible to return to the gods of 2 000 years ago?
>>
>>80612434

>return to god of 2,000 years ago

Uh, who is Jesus?
>>
>>80611884
This has got to be a joke.
>that schlong though
>>
File: 1460737441764.png (414 KB, 555x402) Image search: [Google]
1460737441764.png
414 KB, 555x402
>>80609176
agree on everything, except on the possibility of turning back to a genuine cult of our Indo-European gods, we're just way too far removed from that spirit
>>
>>80608565

I agree 99%, anon.

Our only difference comes down to the pretense. I actually believe.

That's not a huge deal, though, and I don't expect everyone else to. If nothing else...and this is the important point...what could possibly be wrong with honoring our ancestors?

You don't have to believe in a bunch of multidimensional beings sitting atop a mountain or whatever. Just believe in the value of our mythological ancestors. Believe they were simply epic heroes from some past age, deified by their people, our peoples. Believe that they're our unique and native theological art, if that makes sense.

However you look at it, they're ours. There is value there, even to atheists.
>>
File: HERMES KEKMAGISTUS.png (528 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
HERMES KEKMAGISTUS.png
528 KB, 500x647
>>80608565
Take the Trismegistus Pill.

As above - so below.
>>
>>80611787
>Prometheus

The hero we dont deserve.
>>
>>80609176
Hello mr. I'mfirsttimereadingnietzcheandmachiavelli
>>
File: davy.jpg (16 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
davy.jpg
16 KB, 337x450
>>80611884

>Implying it wasn't the work of some oldfag trolling jews back in the day.

nchan hasn't changed a lot.
>>
>>80608565
>mfw all Mexicans revert to whatever Aztecs believed in
You dont know what you're asking for.
>>
>>80609176
This halfwit watche3d a tube of Fritz and now shit posting wrong shit everywhere.
>>
>>80608565
What I don't get is how /pol/ whacks off to Japan 24/7 but ignores their paganism

Most nips barely understand Shinto but they still go through the motions because it's a religion by the Japanese FOR the Japanese

Despite the influence of Buddhism it's still seen as a poo poo cult from the west
>>
>>80612944

That's the nose.
>>
>>80608565
That's a religion dead for centuries
>>
File: kek symbol.jpg (206 KB, 998x998) Image search: [Google]
kek symbol.jpg
206 KB, 998x998
>>80608565
KEK is the white man's god
>>
>>80609176
Then why do the left hate Christianity?
I mean Christianity is anti-abortion, anti-lgbt and all other degeneracy they enjoy.

Anyway, I'm not really sure what my indigenous, native religion is in England?
Is it like Celtic stuff like Wales?
>>
>>80612280
There are interesting points in Stoicism and Epicureanism (my favourite) that are incredibly intriguing. It's very impractical to apply anything wholly in today's society, but these philosophical schools have a lot to teach about how to cope with life's difficulties (through non-boogeyman praying means) and being more transcendent about all situations in life.

Still, in the context of a more traditional spiritual lore, the older forms of the religion are very fun, especially when combined to the more theologically advanced Neoplatonism and Hermeticism.

>>80613331
Yeah, I guess that's up to each other. I'm not strong-minded about it either way. Whether you believe or not is irrelevant in the context of vaguely following a spiritual tradition. You might as well believe.
>>
>>80614340

Celtic, Germanic or some blend thereof. Throw in some Roman if you want.
>>
>>80614518
How do I practise this religion? Like Christians go to Church, Muslims go to Mosques? Is there some place I can find a community of people who have similar beliefs?
I hate feeling alone.
>>
>>80608565
Isn't it cliche that a primitive civilization would make up a story about the creation of the universe and humanity. How about we follow science?
>>
I'd rather not go back to my celtic roots and start practicing human sacrifice again.
>>
>>80608565
What do you mean?

I'm constantly sacrificing people to the ancestors.
>>
>>80614683

There are tons of groups all over England, of pretty much every persuasion. Pro-white Germanic groups, universalist "Germanic" groups, Celtic Reconstructionists ("if someone with a PhD didn't approve, it's crap!"), hippy "Celtic" groups, the Nova Roma guys, the Wica who don't advertise (as opposed to Wiccans, who are generally useless), etc.

Many of them are silly. Just warning you in advance.
>>
>>80614712
The best part about religion is you can modify it however you want

Modern Christianity is completely alien to apostolic Christianity

Mahayana Buddhism is nothing like original Buddhism

The Japanese used to sacrifice people to Hachiman, not anymore now
>>
>>80614199
Yes, and if you were living back then you'd be fiercely defending the old ways against the rising threat of Christianity
>>
>>80614693
Actually I'd really like to redo a cult from the ground. Something where the creation of the world makes sense from a physical point of view but with an opening towards cool worships (e.g. dark energy, expansion or compression of the universe -- complete end or cycle of universe creation, etc). Then throw in some cool parties and social events (because religion is here for cohesion), some philosophical tradition extracted from the best of our western philosophers maybe with different mix to suit multiple lifestyles, and you're good to go !

I'm sure all those that participated in creating the past religion had lots of fun doing it.
>>
>>80614693

What most people consider "science" today is a political religion in itself. A priest (scientist) makes up a story (we all come from Africa, for example) and the lesser priests and laypeople with investment in the message propagate it, often railing against heretics.
>>
>>80613942

Animefags know plenty about shintoism.

/pol/ is mostly fedorafags anyway. Lurk moar.
>>
>>80612434
Religion is directly tied with politics. The Greco-Roman religion (dubbed "paganism" by Judeo-Christians at the time) and the crown were the two pillars that held the Roman Empire together.

Likewise, Christianity was a political movement whose purpose was to break the Empire apart. This is because Judea was often mistreated by Romans at the time. Some smart people like Peter and Paul created the cult we know as Christianity today to change that, roughly using the life of a radical rabbi named Jesus as its device. Incidentally, Jesus's actual purpose was to reform Judaism. He was a very interesting person, but I don't think he was particularly concerned about the outside world.

>>80614340
>>80614683
There are certainly conflicts here and there, since you have Celts and Romans on one side and Saxons in the other. It may depend on your roots a bit.

Still, I think it's okay to blend some aspects together and even rationalise certain aspects of Christianity that are tied to Britain. I'd look at the Arthurian legends for some context.

As for how to "practice" all that, frankly you don't. Just keep going to your Christian church if you do, or other social assemblies with people of your ethnic background. Being together with your ethnic kinds is what matters, and promoting the values you consider ideal. The names or faces of your gods are purely of aesthetic value, which you can casually keep to yourself.
>>
>>80615219

>Something where the creation of the world makes sense from a physical point of view but with an opening towards cool worships (e.g. dark energy, expansion or compression of the universe -- complete end or cycle of universe creation, etc).

Rather aside from your point, but did you know this is basically covered in some Indo-European religions already?

Ice and fire (matter and anti-matter) collide and expand (big bang) into all of existence, life forms, it's all going to burn out before starting again, etc.?

That's always really struck me as an example of someone from thousands of years ago trying to explain the big bang theory to hunter-gatherers, honestly.
>>
>>80615817

>There are certainly conflicts here and there, since you have Celts and Romans on one side and Saxons in the other.

I would suggest that the conflicts are less theological than political, given the way people (specifically, Indo-European people) back then identified their gods as the same with different names based on language. Mercury/Woden/Lugus, Mars/Tiw/Nodens, Hercules/Thunor/Ogmios, etc.

It's almost strange, given that they had no idea they were all honoring gods conceptually descended from the same source-culture.
>>
>>80608565

best religions are carefully designed religions and slowly corrected over time.

stupid barbarian religions are stupid.

>>80611245

Christianity was infiltrated.
>>
>>80616354
This is very true. Polytheism has the advantage of adding and blending elements together very easily. There are many initially Illyrian, Thracian and Phrygian deities that found themselves into the Greek pantheon, and there are identifications of different alien deities as existing ones.

I was always intrigued by the fact that the Abrahamic God was actually identified with the Greco-Roman Cronus/Saturn long before Christianity took off.
>>
>>80616960
>best religions are carefully designed religions and slowly corrected over time.
What do you know about Neo-Platonism and Hermeticism? Christianity is a very rough and unintelligent religion with a limited scope and a poor basis.

Hermeticism basically combined religion with science (as it was understood at the time). Its theology is beautiful, symmetrical and universal.
>>
>>80617381

a religion for autists.

what is needed is a religion for normies. you know, people with human emotions.
>>
>>80608565
because they're retarded
>>
what about us New World people? the gods of my european ancestors or the gods of the land I live in?
>>
>>80614480
>Epicureanism (my favourite)
My nigga
>>
>>80608565
bc they're degenerate
>>
>>80617821
And Christianity provides that? Have you read the Old Testament? It's disgusting, Muslim-tier stuff. The Greek lore is full of such paradigms of joy, sadness, anger, and all other human emotions. I find it much easier to identify with those paradigms than all the low-energy crap sand-people wrote for their ancestors (rather than my ancestors).

You should look at the Slavic lore too. There's not a ton of things maintained, but I reckon you'd feel more at home through situations presented for your ancient homelands, rather than someone else's ancient homelands.
>>
Why don't we replace religion with nationalism instead?

It was going just fine until the Germans, as fucking usual, ruined it.
>>
>>80618314
And not having foreskin isn't?
>>
>>80608565
>Return to our indigenous, native religions
>Thinking that the Greeks just dropped their pagan religions for Christianity
>Not knowing they stopped believing in their gods due to nihilism
>Being naive to think that Pagan gods offer more to the simple farmer than Christ does.
Please do me a favor: go to the countryside of Greece, dig and dig till you find an ancient Greek altar and stay there to be retarded.
>>
>>80618252

If you're white, I'd say European gods, obviously. If you're some kind of mestizo, you obviously have two choices: pick a side or try some kind of personal syncretism.

All invalid if one or the other have actually given you some kind of sign, of course.

Inb4

>Argentina
>white
>>
I don't feel like wiping out 2,000 years of my ancestors traditions.
>>
>>80608565
amen for that, let's all return to our shamanic traditions
>>
>>80618706
But you do feel like wiping off your sons foreskin?
>>
>>80618706

None of your ancestors were Christian 2,000 years ago.

They were, however, not Christian for thousands and thousands of years longer.
>>
>>80617115

How about this (rough )idea: A panentheist paganism where the "gods" are manifestations of the Absolute. How and why the Absolute manifest itself, I'm not sure.

Panentheism (meaning "all-in-God", from the Ancient Greek πᾶν pân, "all", ἐν en, "in" and Θεός Theós, "God") is the belief that the divine interpenetrates every part of the universe and extends, timelessly (and, presumably, spacelessly) beyond it. Unlike pantheism, which holds that the divine and the universe are identical, panentheism maintains a distinction between the divine and non-divine and the significance of both.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panentheism

The basic concept of the Absolute is that it is the truest reality. However, there are three general ways of conceiving it. The Absolute might be (1) the first and greatest being, (2) not a being at all but the "ground" of being, or (3) both the ground of being and a being.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_(philosophy)#Three_Conceptions_of_the_Absolute

I favor #3. Pic related.
>>
File: 1462901488798.jpg (16 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1462901488798.jpg
16 KB, 250x243
>>80618336

>he will never be an ancient Greek
>only an Ottoman rape baby
>4ever
>>
>>80609956

>as too was strength.

where exactly did jesus ever exalt strength? (other than some bullshit strength in faith or some crap)
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 500x500
>>80618885
Kek is the King of the only true Pantheon

Praise him
>>
>>80618843

They were essentially behaving like White niggers for those thousands of years longer
>>
>>80618885

Anon's Hermeticism is likely rather close to this.
>>
>>80618563
I'll give you props for showing you've read up on these matters, but if you read up my other posts you'll see that I also know all that. And yes, Dionysius and Demetra have more to give to the simple farmer than Jewzeus. I don't see how that is even debatable. Greek "Paganism" (which is not Paganism) promotes the joy of life and the simplicity of it all. Judaism/Christianity is fear-morgering.
>>
>>80608565
>Why don't we all return to our indigenous, native religions?
implying every one would have to change religions to do that. some japs practice shinto and not buddhism mixed with shinto pure shinto and jews are jews
>>
>>80619089

>white people were niggerlike until a Jew saved them

I cannot begin to even take this level of self-loathing seriously.
>>
>>80609176
It was only when the Catholic Church was infiltrated in 1958 that shit went awry, and that's because of Jews.
>>
>>80608565
>but praying to Zeus and the Olympian Gods feels more genuine and makes me feel empowered

That's because you're a fucking autistic piece of shit.

Now go pay the denbts.
>>
>>80608565

Sure thing let me kill a enemy tribe an drink their blood to please my god real quick.
>>
File: 1464212844297.jpg (10 KB, 236x235) Image search: [Google]
1464212844297.jpg
10 KB, 236x235
>>80619275

Do facts offend you fuckboi?
>>
>>80619409

>if I call you fuckboi, my bowing down to Jews makes sense

Ok.
>>
>>80608565
I'm Agnostic/Atheist/Somewhere in between, but I always thought the ancient greek gods made so much more sense than most modern monotheistic religions.
Clearly the world isn't perfect and has heavy design flaws if it's designed, so having an infallible being as the cause never made sense to me, especially considering that he was supposed to have made us in his image.

The Greek gods that we pass off as myths on the other hand are very human, they have desires and emotions, they can be angry, caring, loving, hurt. And they can be wrong.
Humans sound much more like they were made in the likeness of the greek gods than the Abrahamic god.
>>
>>80608565
Because most ancient religions are dead and religion as a whole is retarded or inaccurate beyond belief
>>
File: lamb-of-god.jpg (32 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
lamb-of-god.jpg
32 KB, 250x248
>>80608565

Go and pray to Zeus to remove denbts.

Sacrifice a lamb to make it stronger.

Then indulge into orgy.

G*d bless!
>>
>>80619342
Yeah you are right. Cutting penises of babies is so much more civilised
>>
>>80618529
Almost none of the older religions that aren't attached to kikedom mutilate their dicks anon
>>
>>80619641
Again, this is Jewish influence. Jews hate Christianity, it has something to do with the "blood curse" they deny when they sentenced Jesus to die.
>>
>Read the coments
>Full of paganshits
Varg is raiding us again
>>
File: 1464288514140.jpg (82 KB, 590x573) Image search: [Google]
1464288514140.jpg
82 KB, 590x573
>>80619510

New Testament jews are cool jews

They were essentially anti-jews in their morality
>>
>>80608565
"Native" is such a subjective and ill-defined term, no point in discussing it. What is 'native' for a Brit? The beliefs of the Beakers?
>>
File: aztec cholo sacrifice.jpg (222 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
aztec cholo sacrifice.jpg
222 KB, 960x960
>>80608565
>There's literally nothing wrong with each of us calling upon our native Gods and religions for guidance and strength.
That is not a really good idea over here in North America dumbass
>>
>>80619963

But why do you believe the universe revolves around Jews...good, bad or otherwise...to begin with?

If some Hebrew deity has communicated with you, ok. If not, though, why?
>>
File: UK.jpg (26 KB, 565x323) Image search: [Google]
UK.jpg
26 KB, 565x323
>>80620133

Look at my fucking flag
>>
>>80620098

>Europeans are native to North America

He rather obviously meant the gods native to our people, not wherever we live.
>>
>>80618885
fuck me sideways

I've always believed in this.

It's not like it's "real" - it's just a thing that pops out eventually when a man wonders long enough and casts away everything but the core of belief.
>>
>>80615817
Rubbish. And Christianity was what kept the Greek people alive against the Islamic hordes.

Left wingery is as old as ancient Athens and the power of the demes. Mind you conservatism is even older.

Rome was in constant conflict between socialism and conservatism pretty well until the arrival of Christianity
>>
>>80608565
You were raped so much by turks there's nothing greek left in you besides the name.
>>
>>80620242

So the universe revolves around Hewbrew gods because a small portion of your ancestors believed the universe revolves around Hebrew gods?
>>
>>80619639
I sacrifice lamps every Easter, and frankly have nothing against orgies. Zeus bless, Polan.
>>
I am already following my indigenous native religion. It has withstood the attack of Muslims and Christians for thousands of years and has still not been defeated. When Jainism and Buddhism posed a threat, it just co-opted them. Truly the most non-cucked religion, because you can question the very existence of God and his stories that we are told and still be considered a Hindu.
>>
>>80620408
The Christian God is the universal God. This is the only God that crossed national boundaries without military conquest
>>
File: whitemanreligion.jpg (50 KB, 306x449) Image search: [Google]
whitemanreligion.jpg
50 KB, 306x449
>come home white man
>>
>if i change religion maybe my debts will go away
>>
File: 1467062361472.png (456 KB, 4496x4328) Image search: [Google]
1467062361472.png
456 KB, 4496x4328
>>80620408

The God of Abraham is the archetypal monotheistic God

He is the definition of absoluteness. No other definition of no other god can come to rival that
>>
>>80620458
Probably homosexual ones
>>
>>80620458
Kek. How do you sacrifice a lamp, by slowly removing its shade and smashing the bulb?
>>
>>80620458

do you think Zeus will appreciate just lamps?

and what muh Richard Dawkins would say about t. Zeus?
>>
>>80620512
Yes, and look at what your paganism has produced. Tell me anything clean that your faith has produced
>>
>>80620630
you probably need to poo first
>>
>>80620683
That is a problem of culture, not religion. Muslims and Christians as dirty as Hindus in India. If white people found Islam it would probably be a great religion.

Similarly is Indians had found Christianity they would still have been as dirty. I agree that religion plays a part, but mostly it's the external surroundings which shape a society.
>>
>>80620512
Hindus DO NOT understand Vedas. They use formulas without understanding meaning. It's sad.

It's a shame the message is corrupted beyond belief. Only now Western scholars try to unfuck it, it's basically uncharted.
>>
>>80620630
No joke, this is actually a Jewish Pascha tradition that Christianity (Greek Orthodox at least) has maintained. Some idiots think Christianity has no sacrifices, but frankly it's just another religion (and a sub-par one at that).
>>
>>80620583

>without military conquest

We both know that's absolutely false. The Old Testament is full of stories to the contrary, as is European and New World history.

>>80620611

He's certainly become that in the last few thousand years, sure. He didn't exist as a monotheistic god until a little of 2,500 years ago. Prior to that, he was just another god in a pantheon.

>>80620630

Actually, yes. Sacrifice of physical goods generally involves rendering them useless and then depositing them in a votive location.
>>
File: 146606460456404.png (45 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
146606460456404.png
45 KB, 800x450
>>80621168

God has always existed. Up until ~2000 years ago people were more ignorant of Him

Which is why He has chosen to progressively reveal Himself to us
>>
>>80620926
Ok, but doesn't the notion of karma sort of keep society stagnant without much hope of self-improvement within one's lifetime. I used to be more knowledgeable about such things, but my grasp of Hinduism isn't what it used to be
>>
>>80620611
Yahweh is just one Hebrew God. Christianity/Judaism aren't actually monotheistic. Yahweh/El simply absorbed or defeated the other gods. Those elements were retconned when they started building up the canonical mythology of the religion, ie. the old Testament, a very selective collection of otherwise unrelated stories.
>>
File: 1467661745023.png (34 KB, 350x346) Image search: [Google]
1467661745023.png
34 KB, 350x346
>>80609176
All semitic religions need to be cleansed from Europe and ourselves.
>>
>>80621679

I understand that this is your religious belief. If the priests of Hadad or Sydyk had been more successful within the Hebrew tribes than the priests of Yahweh, you'd likely be claiming the same of either of them.
>>
>>80621093
The sacrifice was made 2000 years ago Zorba

>>80621168
I repeat. The Christian God is the only one to cross national boundaries significantly without military conquest. Generally speaking, it became predominant without force of arms. I am speaking of Europe here.
The conflicts involving 'Christianity' or forms thereof were generally sectarian in nature

And this would only need to have occurred once for it to have been true.
>>
>>80620408
>small portion

>the entire flag representing his nation is covered with references to it

Go away, you're obviously controlled by outside forces. Nobody wants to be pagan anymore besides a few edgy children, and it's well known how Jews despise Christianity. What better way than to encourage Christians to be moronic pagans?
>>
>>80621726

You're merely talking about the Israelite and Christian *perception* of God

You're assuming from the get go that He doesn't exist, without evidence
>>
File: R-7946205-1452195057-3053.jpeg.jpg (15 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
R-7946205-1452195057-3053.jpeg.jpg
15 KB, 299x300
ITT: Post Fucking Banging, Testosterone inducing White supremacist Music

here are some by Pluton Svea:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdmZ4IQLK-8

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUazHOsICZY

>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15zw4g_pluton-svea-stoveltramp-swedish-and-english-lyrics_shortfilms
>>
>>80608565
How far back do we go debt nigger?
>>
>>80621679
Please stop.
>>
>>80621880
>Hitler was Christian
>>
>>80621726
Utter lies. The Canaanite pantheon was absolutely anathema to the faithful Israelite. There is no trace of polytheism being spoken of positively in the Bible.
>>
>>80621934

> If the priests of Hadad or Sydyk had been more successful within the Hebrew tribes than the priests of Yahweh, you'd likely be claiming the same of either of them.

That's irrelevant. I could be claiming anything right now, it doesn't in the least affect the truthfulness of God's existence
>>
>>80613037
Tribal connection to people and land, blood and soil, country and Volk, aren't abstracts. They are literally the foundation of any country. The rites are just a question of aesthetics and do not interfer with the rational actions of politics, diplomacy, economy.
>>
>>80621970

Again, a small portion. It's just math. Do it for yourself. Which is greater, fifteen-hundred or thousands and thousands?
>>
>>80622279
Technically both are thousands.
>>
File: 14644396432585.png (226 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
14644396432585.png
226 KB, 4500x4334
>>80622077

fuck you traitor to the flag
>>
>>80608565
>makes me feel empowered
>makes me feel
>feel
Ahaha oh wow are you a nu-male fag? None of your pathetic olympian idols can hear you or do something for you.
>>
>>80611781
>Exactly. Christianity is just a blue pill for the masses to turn them into cuckolds. Stuff like loving your enemies and turning the other cheek is perfect to disconnect the masses from righteous feelings of revenge.

And on this day, the avatar of /pol/ had risen. Master of all four elements, Paranoia, Insanity, Self-Righteousness, and Cringe.
>>
>>80622200

Fair enough.
>>
Too many cucks are still enamoured by a kike on a stick
>>
>>80608565
I don't know where I'm from. Perhaps, I'm french or a saphardic jew? Or an original pre-moor Spaniard. Or a native carribean of some sort.

I'm really just a white hispanic american with an uncut cock.
>>
>>80622200
The priests of Hadad (an Aramaean version of Baal) practised child sacrifice and sex rites which are frankly disgusting and degenerate. The idea of worshiping God by doing the nasty, probably with someone underage or a eunuch, is totally unfit for anything remotely holy or elevated. This is why the worship of Yahweh superceded the worship of evil cults like the worship of Molech, Baal, Bel, or Zeus/Jupiter
>>
>>80622448
t.ahmed

Is this website halal certified for you?
>>
File: 1464817872575.jpg (8 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1464817872575.jpg
8 KB, 243x207
>>80622561

Praised be the Lord, for He is Good
>>
>>80614693
French revolution tried it wth the church of reason - ended in literal bloodshed, borderline genocide. Alog came scientism with Comte - doesn't work. No church, no tradition. Religious communities are still the strongest, and applying natural theories into political and social realities leads too many problems, they also change too quickly for a long lasting fundament. They can be applied, but only in an encompassing manner in the grand narrative.
>>
>>80622328

But 1,500 is rather obviously not greater than, say, 6,000. Having crosses on a flag doesn't change that.
>>
>>80622777
Then why would they fight for that flag, that king, if they did not believe in such things?
>>
>>80622858

I'm not in any way suggesting that Christians don't believe. That would be silly. Of course they do.
>>
>>80608565

I don't know what is my indigenous, native religion. The Lusitanos (which were here before the Romans) left next to nothing in writing and all that is known is that they were a warrior people who made regular sacrifices to the god of war.

Might as well go for ancient Egypt religions or extrapolate a religion from places like Gobekli Tepe and adopt their religion if you want to go as far back as possible.
>>
>>80622382
I know, Aztecbro. As I said, it's a pretense. But I choose to pretend with my ethnic make-believe Boogeymen than someone else's. Besides, there are other things to a religion, like morality and philosophy. The Greek lore is rich with those things.

>>80622561
Neo-Platonism and Hermeticism have nothing of these sorts. You only are aware of outdated versions of the Greco-Roman religion. We don't judge Christianity based on 8th Century BC Judaism, do we?
>>
>>80623719

Pretty much all pagans today are atheists

Listen to this Byzantine Empire chant and remember your faith ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vBg9nS9m_8
>>
>>80623719
I was speaking primarily about the Near Eastern Baalist cults, like Hadadism, which you mentioned. I did mention Zeus, but then what is the direct connection between Zeus and neoplatonism? Neoplatonists didn't actually worship Zeus (nor did stoics, epicureans, skeptics). So actually the ancient Greeks in large numbers rejected Zeus before Christianity even existed. Socrates and Plato had no time for the Homeric Zeus. That's partly why Socrates was executed.

The intellectuals amongst the Greeks couldn't accept notions of anthropomorphic deities, with their sexual and ablutionary habits. They were ripe for the picking with regards to Christianity
>>
>>80624103
Byzantine/Orthodox music is one of my favourite things about (Orthodox) Christianity. It's ancient Greek music. I think Constantine the Great's time with Christianity had a positive effect in the rationalisation of many Greco-Roman elements, since he was a National himself initially.
>>
File: 1462905230554.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1462905230554.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>80624103
>honor the old gods and one's ancestors
>atheism

pick one
>>
File: Cross and Stripes.png (2 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Cross and Stripes.png
2 KB, 600x400
>>80624477

Are your gods real?

>>80624444

Nice quads ;^) One day you too might honour the flag of your nation
>>
>>80624444
His mother was probably Greek, but he was born in Britain
>>
>>80614693

If I were to write a creation story for a religion, I would avoid putting any purpose in creation and I avoid making creation complex (no angels or cosmic war). I would write simply, "In the beginning, the universe was [insert poetic description of the beginning of the universe]. [Explanation on how intelligent life became conscious of itself]. [Explanation on how although there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason why intelligent life, or any life for that matter, exists, it is the "holy duty" to make purpose and/or find out more about the universe]. [Few points on the the responsibility as sapient creatures to protect life without being misanthropic]." The focus on my religion wouldn't be on why life exists and what happens to it when life finally perishes but on how to live life to the fullest.
>>
File: forum disinformation.png (868 KB, 1169x6371) Image search: [Google]
forum disinformation.png
868 KB, 1169x6371
>>80623037
So by the extent the UK is Christian, and you had no argument in the first place.

Go away, you disinformation agent.
>>
I'd say we go forward rather than backwards, or should I say blackwards. I'd like to think I'm a hardcore atheist but even I recognize that is ancient thinking, literally poking around in the dark. Our new religions must be about positive habits that help us shame all the terrible self knowledge that has sprawled out the blackness within all of us. Ultimately God needs to be a global overall determination that helps us relate modern problems to one another beyond the holy affluence of the free market Jew, literally the reason we have such up heaving and useless peoples burning resources in a luxurious time our early hominid brothers could have only referred to as heaven.
>>
>>80624726
Yes.
>>
>>80624993

In what sense?
>>
>>80625179
In same sense as the Abrahamic one.
>>
>>80624370
I'm not talking about worship of anything. Belief in God is each individual's matter. However, each nation should observe their own traditions in the context of religion, rather than import ones.

Neoplatonists and Epicureans didn't deny attendance in feasts and traditions like Anthestiria. They were simply skeptical towards the idea of God actually existing. Religion is more than belief in God. It's more about tradition, moral guidance and philosophy.
>>
>>80624793

>I still can't into math
>you must be a shill

Are you at all serious? The fact that Christians believe in Christianity has nothing to do with the fact that the ancestors of the British people were not Christian for far, far longer than they've been Christian.

Again, it's just math. Try it. Which is the longer time, less than two-thousand years or greater than six-thousand years?
>>
>>80625319

Which is?
>>
>>80614340
Progressive ideology is a christian heresy. They hate each other like Jews and muslims or Catholics and prods.
>>
File: hercules-and-the-hydra.jpg (624 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
hercules-and-the-hydra.jpg
624 KB, 1200x800
>>80608565
We are.

A pan-white red pilled neo pagan aryan cult is the logical conclusion of this madness, along with mass tier 4 traditionalist red pilling, hoppean covenants and inevitable march towards white cesarism.
>>
>>80625485
They're real in my mind.
>>
File: 4713065.jpg (71 KB, 427x355) Image search: [Google]
4713065.jpg
71 KB, 427x355
>>80617381
>>80618336
>>80619113
>>
>>80625557

That's what I thought

Pagans are more often than not simply atheists
>>
>>80625386
And this is why these schools of philosophy didn't last, they were totally esoteric and didn't mean a damn thing to most of the common people. Hence they were ripe for Christianity, which had much more in the way of moral guidance than the philosophical schools did, and were much more practical. Yes Theodosius closed the philosophical schools in Athens but by then the 'spiritual' philosophies were empty relics.

Real belief is required for religion to have a significant positive effect in a person's life.
>>
"The Principles of Truth are Seven; he who knows these,
understandingly, possesses the Magic Key before whose
touch all the Doors of the Temple fly open."--The Kybalion.

The Seven Hermetic Principles, upon which the entire Hermetic Philosophy is based, are as follows:

1. The Principle of Mentalism.
2. The Principle of Correspondence.
3. The Principle of Vibration.
4. The Principle of Polarity.
5. The Principle of Rhythm.
6. The Principle of Cause and Effect.
7. The Principle of Gender.

"THE ALL IS MIND; The Universe is Mental."
"As above, so below; as below, so above."
"Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates."
"Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its
pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are
identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet;
all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be
reconciled."
"Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides;
all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in
everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the
measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates."
"Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause;
everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name
for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation,
but nothing escapes the Law."
"Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine
and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all
planes."
>>
GAS THE JÖTNAR, RAGNARÖK NOW
>>
>>80625386
Rational thought as the Greeks pursued, was incompatible with Zeus turning into a bull, or stealing a young boy to be his lover, or Hephaestos trapping his wife and her lover (Aphrodite and Ares) under a magic net. No point in retaining the trappings if the foundation is so dodgy
>>
File: thor2.jpg (14 KB, 298x314) Image search: [Google]
thor2.jpg
14 KB, 298x314
>>80625909
Pic related
>>
>>80625504
The far left is entirely atheist. Does lying just come naturally to you?
>>
>>80625909
Heil Fenrir!
>>
>>80625751
Pagans are too immersed in causality to believe in the objective existence of metaphysical concepts.

Conversely, Christians are the ideological children of Plato and his rejection of nature.
>>
File: 1467063375277.png (62 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1467063375277.png
62 KB, 454x453
>>80626093

You can easily lie when you are an amoral shit
>>
>>80621039

Hindus understand the Vedas because they CREATED the Vedas, dumbass. Also, the caste system was NOT originally hereditary, but instead based on which guna (i.e. mode) is predominant in a person's nature. In fact, in the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna himself says: “According to the three gunas and the work ascribed to them, the four divisions of human society were created by Me. And, although I am the creator of this system, you should know that I am yet the non-doer, being unchangeable.”
>>
>>80609176
Reminder that Christianity is the original Jewish lie designed to weaken us. Its original purpose was to collapse the Roman Empire but it later evolved to control us

>Christianity is a slightly altered Judaism
>Almost everyone behind it were Jews
>when adopted by the Romans the empire collapsed as intended
>>
>>80626265
too true :)
>>
>>80626256

>caring about ideology
>>
File: clintnoose.jpg (24 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
clintnoose.jpg
24 KB, 511x288
>>80625437
>moving the goalposts this hard

You acquiesced to my point, and then you decided to keep arguing once I accused you of being involved with disinformation. Christianity (and the morals brought by it through society) has only benefited Europe and it's only that the modern church has been infiltrated by outgroups that it has weakened. A return to paganism (or even discussing a return to paganism as a viable or correct strategy) only serves to divide Christians moreso, or at least attempt to subvert the Christians/people on the fence.

I would like to congratulate you on proving my point.
>>
The Olympian gods were a bunch of assholes, though.
>>
>>80626358
>oh no the Roman Empire collapsed

>what was the the Renaissance
>>
>>80626358
That's why the Jews tried to stamp it out before it even began

Well leafed. It is just as that genderqueer activist and Montreal academic Rene Deshorseancartes says, I am therefore I leaf
>>
>>80619276
it's been cucked. time to take out the trash. it's no longer useful.
>>
>>80626358

>Christianity was what brought down the Roman Empire

Nice conspiracy theory you got there
>>
>>80626358
>Christianity is a Jewish lie
>Jews hate Christians and all other religions
>Atheists hate religion
>Atheists are good goyim
>>
>>80626394
Before Christianity the British were knee deep in their own excrement
>>
>>80626288

Hindus did not create the Rig Veda. When's the last time they offered sacrifice to Indra?

>O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men, blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates.

>He, much invoked, hath slain Dasyus and Simyus, after his wont, and laid them low with arrows. The mighty Thunderer with his fair-complexioned friends won the land, the sunlight, and the waters.
>>
>>80626560
Of course, it's historically inaccurate as well. Meme-tier history
>>
>>80608565
Magic isn't real
>>
>>80626387
It's all ideology, the gods but anthropomorphizations of the ideal.
>>
>>80608565
fuck your gods of old.
>>
>>80625179
They are real to me and others. No idea what is real for you, m8.
>>
File: 1467465153456.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1467465153456.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>80626618

Too true :)
>>
>>80626783

What isn't true then?
>>
>>80626726
Christianity is the reverse. It has no anthropomorphization, in fact humans are representatives (imperfectly) of the ideal, like a Kantian absolute or categorical imperative. The human strives to reach this ideal but never can. The true God is beyond human categories but is related to them or really vice versa
>>
>>80626542
You're correct, a switch to Orthodoxy would be beneficial. Maybe in the future we could return to Catholicism, but the modern Catholic church is not Catholic anymore.
>>
>>80626684

>Hindus did not create the Rig Veda.

Yes they did. Also:

WE
>>
>>80626783
>>80626910

I mean real

What isn't real then?
>>
>>80626394

I acknowledged that Christians believe in Christianity. When will you acknowledge that 6,000 is greater than 1,500, which was what started this? Remember? I pointed out that a relatively small portion of the genetic continuity of what is today the British peoples have been Christian, and you responded with the point that their flag has crosses on it, as if this somehow disproved my factual point.

It didn't. Simple math is not "disinformation."
>>
>>80608565
you need to read the power of Jesus. No other God has shown his power openly as Jesus did.

What other god spoke and people fell backwards on their asses?

What other God spoke and the dead raised up and walked away?

Jesus is the warrior when he returns. He will kill many with a weapon that looks like a two edged sword that melts their skin from their bodies.

Who are all the people that go crazy when you say his name? Liberals. They hate Jesus because even hearing his name drives them luney. Why do they get so angry? It is the power of his conviction.

His name is like setting fire to their skin.

Even so. Praise Jesus!
>>
>>80627070
Most of those genetic lines though are probably extinct, wiped out by countless invasions
>>
>>80626945

No, they didn't. The people who conquered Dravidians did, and Hinduism in its various forms is the modern descendant of their mingling. Again, most of the Vedic gods are completely ignored in modern Hindu religions.

No WE involved, I'm not in any way an Indo-Aryan.
>>
>>80627122
What fuels the power of Jesus? Have foreskins anything to do with it?
>>
>>80627163

There are no genetic lines extant in the British population today that are not the product of thousands upon thousands of years of non-Christians.
>>
>>80626916
>It has no anthropomorphization
But it does, at least in the OT. Yahweh has dozens of human attributes.

In the NT, the figure of Christ evolved from a demigod character not unlike the classic Greek ones in the Gospel of Mark into the platonic Logos in the Gospel of John.

Leaving aside, of course, the fact that Christ himself is a literal anthropomorphization (i.e. incarnation) of the Platonic ideal.
>>
I'm out for the day. Remember, Christians, if you're going to be Christian, do what Christians are best at: remove kebab for Europa. We're all behind you.
>>
File: 1456454850452410.jpg (239 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1456454850452410.jpg
239 KB, 1000x1333
>>80627514

>remove Islam

You got it boss
>>
>>80614340

If you're west, celtic. If you're east, germanic. Simple.
>>
The virtues of Confucianism and Taoism will never leave my people. Chinese folk religion will always be practised, even in commielands.
>>
>>80608565

>praying to Zeus and Olympian Gods feels more genuine
>not the religion my country subscribes to and has for a long time and what I most likely grew up surrounded by and was influenced by

you're just an autist.
>>
File: consider the following.png (688 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
688 KB, 800x450
>>80627070
>I acknowledged that Christians believe in Christianity.

You're following my image (posted here: >>80624793 ) to the letter.

>When will you acknowledge that 6,000 is greater than 1,500, which was what started this?

You're wrong on too many levels.

That is NOT what started this- you were complaining that the UK shouldn't be Christian or otherwise was not representing its people by adopting a flag derived from Christians.

Then you changed a goalpost by saying "That was just a small number of people" and brought up the number fifteen-hundred vs thousands and thousands. I pointed out that both contained thousands, as they are both large numbers.

Now you've changed the goalpost and trying to make me look like I'm inexperienced (oh wow he "doesn't get math," surely his other arguments are bad). However, you never answered my original arguments... in fact you agreed with them to an extent.

This is classic subversive strategy, and I've done nothing but point it out every step of the way.

>simple math is not disinformation

Good obvious statement, however I'm addressing your argument and your argumentative strategy as a whole. You've constructed a strawman based on "the weakest part of my weakest argument" (for those reading, this is explained in more detail in my post here: >>80624793 ) and you're pretending my entire argument rests on that point.

It doesn't, you're attempting to distract from the original and actual debate.

As I stated before, go away you disinformation agent.
>>
I refuse to hold modern Jews responsible for the retardated psychological trap that they have encased their own descendants in, and the same goes for the Semitic mythology that subverted my European brethren.

Priority value is dedicated to my family, and I have a right to protect them and their (admittedly ridiculous values), no matter how distant. You do too. Now go whine in someone else's ear.
>>
>>80608565
I'm Germanic. Does what you're suggesting allow me to worship Zeus?
>>
>>80608565
And if Zeus ever gives you any shit you can climb a mountain and have a talk with him about it instead of talking to yourself aka prayer.
>>
>>80626522
>tried
The Jew still uses flase opposition and bait and switch now dumb cuck.

>race war soon! European liberty and survival vs those who pull us asunder?

Nope;

>multi ethnic democracy and state sactioned values, tolerance laws and hate speech laws vs those who dont submit

Even UKIP is kosher.

C'mon /pol/ wake up
>>
>>80627847
Have you grown up in Greece? You're surrounded by Greek mythology from a very early age. Especially the Epic Cycle and Labours of Heracles. Most people can tell you who are the 12 Olympian Gods, but they can't name half of Jesus's students.

All that said, I'm not an autist. I'm talking about the traditional aspect of it, not the actual theology. In regards to theology, I would much more easily subscribe to Neo-Platonism or Hermeticism. A lot of Greek philosophy (especially Stoicism) and spirituality are already part of Christianity (the Greek Orthodox branch, at least). It's the tradition, aesthetics and lore that I'm arguing should be transitioned to native ones, rather than whatever ancient Canaanites thought up.
>>
For once, I agree with a perma butthurt greek.
I wish we can abolish the stupid allah of arabs and return to pray mighty tengri
>>
>>80614683
Dig into the internet, find info on celtic stuff. Check for "pagans" rather than wiccans, wiccans are overall more of the "muh goddess" brand. I thought the UK had even recognised druidry as an actual religion, google around if you find anything local to you. Check on kikebook, a lot of groups and congregations have pages.
>>
>>80627912
Indo-European gods are mostly all the same. Refer to him as Donar instead of Zeus and go raid coastal towns instead of fucking young Athenian boys in the ass and you're golden.
>>
File: Ottomanmap2.gif (45 KB, 350x264) Image search: [Google]
Ottomanmap2.gif
45 KB, 350x264
>>80627514
hahahaha seriously; do what Christians are best at: remove kebab for Europe ???

kebab (and by this I mean mighty Osman Turks not idiot, weak arabs) almost remove cristians out of europe once.

Christians are not good at removing kebab, actually pathetic arabic religion of islam removes us, by weakening our warior culture.
>>
>>80608565
How about abandoning the irrational part of our past and embracing reason?

I'm not saying abandon your heritage or deny it, but praying to zeus makes you an absolute retard, just like praying to the christian god.
>>
>>80622103
He wasn't.
>>
>>80608565
As long as we ban these leftist neo-pagan retards and practise it through normal ways,yes.
We'll have to go to war with the church though.They will probably go nuts if someone begins to steal their income.
They are converted jews after all.
>>
>>80613521
>Implying that didn't happen a while ago.
All those headless people?, not murders, sacrifices.
>>
File: 1464106074500.jpg (58 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1464106074500.jpg
58 KB, 667x670
>>80629185

>adults LARP-ing

Sad!
>>
>>80629185
No need to go to war to church. If it was possible, it would have to be a gradual shift, in which case the Greek Orthodox church would have to gradually convert itself into a national Greek religion church. Many Christian elements would be rationalised too, but it's all right. After all, many Christian saints are legendary national heroes, like Constantine the Great. What's important is that the Epic Cycle replaces the Bible as the holiest national text.

Agree about those neo-pagans though. I don't think they actually understand the Greek religion very well.
>>
File: based_francis.jpg (67 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
based_francis.jpg
67 KB, 1608x905
>>80626093
The far left is entirely atheist.
>Does lying just come naturally to you?
Does lying just come naturally to you?
Does lying just come naturally to you?
>>
File: jewdeo_christfaggotry.png (223 KB, 845x624) Image search: [Google]
jewdeo_christfaggotry.png
223 KB, 845x624
>>80626358
>>
>>80629939

Pope Francis is far-left?
>>
File: 1468111030601.jpg (39 KB, 626x344) Image search: [Google]
1468111030601.jpg
39 KB, 626x344
>>80627717
We can declare you an honorary Samurai. Or ascribe to you the warrior caste of your likig.
>>
>>80628413
We wuz Golden Horde n shite.
>>
Oh hurray.
Another thread where nihilists try to convince idiots that Christianity isn't European when the foundation of the religion is literally based in Rome.

>muh bagan ancestors
Converted to Christianity, more often by choice than by the sword. Your ancestors found the old gods to be lacking and signed on with a superior epistemological system capable of founding a globe conquering civilization, rather than sticking with primitive fertility cults fit only for the dark age equivalent of biker gangs.

>b-buh bikers are COOL
Yeah maybe if you're twelve years old. I think the Sistine chapel is a hell of a lot cooler than my local Hells Angels clubhouse.
>>
>>80625997
it's mythos after all

bull might've been a stand in for primal warlord raping a beauty

There's a theory some if not a majority of events described in mythos are retellings of real deed of tribal cultural heroes and events, and "original" proto-explanations for natural processes.
>>
File: corner.png (210 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
corner.png
210 KB, 500x495
>>80608565
Christianity was the delivery system for Roman Law into the rest of Europe.

You can thank Christianity for everything significant about modern Europe, like nation states and the scientific method.
>>
File: totally_not_larping.jpg (35 KB, 498x289) Image search: [Google]
totally_not_larping.jpg
35 KB, 498x289
>>80629693
>adults LARP-ing

Sad!
>>
>>80630204
Is that a rhetorical question...?
>>
>>80630701
skipped a word

"Indo-Aryan". Like all Indo-Aryan mythologies has an original forefather mythology of some tribe.
>>
>>80630864

Christians actually believe in God mate
>>
>>80630700
Oh hurray. Another thread were Christfags show up and call everyone a Larper but themselves and claim European identity solely for themselves and defend a semitic desert religion which colonized Europe.
>>
>>80630740
Modern nation state wasn't a concept until the treaty of westphalia. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>80631015
Pagas believe in their Gods, mate. Besides, several questions remain: Which is more reasonable? DO they? And do you actually believe in the Eucharist?
>>
>>80630740
>You can thank Christianity for everything significant about modern Europe, like nation states and the scientific method
You literally can't be this naive nor stupid
If you really think Christianity and not Greco-Roman Mediterreanism brought science or judiciary to Europe than kys please
>>
>>80630388
You are very generous my kraut friend. My people shall do our best to support the glorious descendants of Arminius
>>
File: 1467915559199.png (248 KB, 1132x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467915559199.png
248 KB, 1132x1000
>>80631015

Dressing up as Naruto isn't more acceptable just because you believe the nine-tailed fox is inside you.
>>
>>80631272

There is no such thing as pagans nowadays, with very few exceptions. They're atheists

>And do you actually believe in the Eucharist?

Be more specific
>>
>>80630700
>the foundation of the religion is literally based in Rome
The foundation of the religion is actually the Septuagint and other literary works of Hellenized Jews in Alexandria and Antioch. It was only centuries later that Rome would adopt the product of this cultural exchange, namely Christianity in its early form.
>>
File: 146898592974041.jpg (49 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
146898592974041.jpg
49 KB, 500x328
>>80631445

It's more genuine
>>
File: 1404678614549.jpg (30 KB, 203x345) Image search: [Google]
1404678614549.jpg
30 KB, 203x345
>>80609176
I agree with this

Christianity, Judaism and Islam are all semitic ideas which poison our lives

We'd be better off without it, for sure
>>
Hey man, I'm just here for sauce on ops pic.
>>
>>80608565
If only magic was real then old European religions would be awesome to revive.

Slavs
> fey tricksters living in the wilds (beware them if you are an ass-hatt) dragons giving out trials to mortals testing the purity of their heart rewarding the just and innocent while eating the wicked. Werwoolf-berseker wizards. Heroes born with godly gifts of power. ...
>>
>>80631764
Why do you put emphasis on them being Semitic?
Do the Germanics reject Zeus because he is Hellenistic?
Do the Iberians reject Thor because he is Nordic?
They're all white, aren't they?
>>
>>80631618
And how much of that "early form " of Christianity was abandoned as heretical?
>>
>>80628899
Lechia would disagree.
>>
I don't give a fuck about praying to Thor ect. But I do live in a way that would have been acceptable to the old gods. I do not back down from fights, I do not run from hardship, I am far from my ancestral lands but I do live in the mountains and I do respect the land. I do not lie or cheat or steal and if need be, I will observe vendetta properly.
>>
File: 1468170436312.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1468170436312.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
>>80632879

>I don't give a fuck about praying to Thor ect. But I do live in a way that would have been acceptable to the old gods. I do not back down from fights, I do not run from hardship, I am far from my ancestral lands but I do live in the mountains and I do respect the land. I do not lie or cheat or steal and if need be, I will observe vendetta properly.
>>
>>80633059
>respecting your ancestors views and living in a way you hope they'd approve
>fedora
What?
>>
>>80619164
>fear-mongering

I particularly resent the way they've portrayed the old Gods as "demons", and even personally have trouble dismissing this, thanks to the germ of fear implanted on this score. But no, the inspiration of honest men for millennia cannot be so simply scorned.
>>
>>80619409
It's shameful slander, not a fact. The portable art and wooden architecture of our ancestors speak for themselves, even in the meagre survivals that have come down to us. Imagine what else must have been too. And the religious worldview is FAR more impressive, subtle and thoughtful than you give it credit for.

There is very little comparable, south of the Sahara.
>>
File: REAL US FLAG.png (5 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
REAL US FLAG.png
5 KB, 800x533
>>80633371

Your ancestors were us, yank mate

Not some unwashed pagan savages from 40000 years ago
>>
>>80633646
Not me. My people never fell to roman mongrels.
>>
>>80633642

Go wreak an empire, rapist shit
>>
>>80632820
The Gnostic part (which is nothing comparatively).
>>
>>80633646
>Let me tell you how America is 100% English ancestry

top wew lad
>>
>>80632550
Germanics and Iberians have their own iterations of the pantheon. The point of going to Paganism is basically in-group preference, connection to land and countrymen and selfpreservation - tribalism, instead of hating yourself and loving the other/enemy (hipocritically).
>>
>>80620388
SO laughable, hearing this from a Rumanian of all people!

If one Balkanite damns another as a Turk rape-baby in the presence of Anglophones, do you really think this achieves anything? Those who accept what you say will apply the same to YOU too, you know! You idiots ought to back each other up, not come crawling to Germanics to kiss our arse.
>>
>>80633646
My ancestors are British. Going further they are Pagans. Going even further they're cavemen. What's your point?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.