[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right? Was American slavery really that bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 1016x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 1016x300
Is he right? Was American slavery really that bad?
>>
>Was American slavery really that bad?
It was bad if you were a slave.
>>
File: 1467374220242.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1467374220242.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>80596576
How does slavery affects public security?
Restoring slavery would improve public security?
Is OP a fag?
>>
>>80596576
Yeah it was that bad you fucking idiot. If he never had slavery we wouldn't have niggers here.

We should have bought Irish slaves, at least they are white and can assimilate.
>>
>>80596719
Even for slaves. Was being a house negro really that bad? It's no different then being a servant. The field negro may have had it bad, but everyone worked hard in those days. Freemen too
>>
>>80596576
Its pretty bad for the working class if the labour force is replaced.
>>
>>80596765
Any more like these?
>>
>>80596576
Top kek. Meanwhile Glenn Beck sitting there crying about little african slave children bought by Arabs
>>
>>80596860
desu being a housenigger to a master who didn't treat you like shit seems kinda comfy for those days
>>
>>80596576

It wasn't worth it. Think of all the cities you could've roamed around at night if it wasn't for niggers.

Housing would be cheaper too without them--no need to pay high prices to live in the safe areas when nearly every area is safe.
>>
File: Jews - African Slave Trade.gif (124 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
Jews - African Slave Trade.gif
124 KB, 750x1000
>>80596860
Our slaves had it so good, they actually steadily increased in population. We didn't have to import very many.
>>
>>80596765
holy fuck that would be awkward being the cuck actor. you would just be thinking "jesus christ i REALLY hope nobody recognizes me among the literal millions of views this video will get"
>>
File: Slavery firsthand sources.png (43 KB, 1338x462) Image search: [Google]
Slavery firsthand sources.png
43 KB, 1338x462
>>80599658
oops. wrong pic
>>
>>80599768
That's the kinda stuff I wanted to see. Proof that Slavery wasn't that bad. At least it was better then how blacks are living now
>>
Jewish Hollywood and the Jewish negro empowerment industry have worked hard at making slavery seem to horrible, but I invite you to do your own research about what it was like. Strict masters were few and far between. Plantations were like small towns. The slaves fraternized, and had social lives, and parties, and all sorts of things in their little towns. Like a town. Most slaves actually earned wages via bonuses they would get for superfluous production, work on sundays, or contracting out their own labor to tradesmen in their free time. Many of them saved up and bought their freedom, a common practice. After emancipation, many ex-slaves lamented the loss of the institution, because they found freedom in poverty too difficult to survive in.
>>
>>80596576
Yes, it was. It brought backs to q foreign land out of their home and planted a seed of diversity, potentially destroying the European population, which is America's true identity.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.